Stores > decluttr.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
Voice your opinion! Review decluttr.com by clicking a star below.

Don't do it!

"I sent on 25 items and was told I'd get $250 if they passed the QA test. Of those items o sent a Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE and was told that was $171 alone, there was a hair line crack on the very bottom that was hardly noticable. Apparently that drops the price to $42. And one item, not sure which because they won't tell me, was unrecognizable. Even though I sent in the exact items I had scanned in. AND I can't even log in to my account now. All in all, out of the $250, I got $87. "

Payment took longer than expected, but still Good!

"Decluttr claimed that their bank could not deposit the funds into my account. I do however have a screenshot proving that my direct deposit information was entered correctly. Never the less, they did send me a paper check for the full quoted amount."

Just don't do it!!

"I turned over 40 dvds and games and was told I would receive $45, which was much lower than I was expecting considering that some of the games I turned in were worth $20 still. Mind you all of my items were in like new condition as well. So now I see that they're only giving me $35?!! They conveniently decided to give me nothing for the game that was worth the most money!! Seriously!!! I will NEVER use this app again and rest assured I'll be telling everyone else to find another route to sell your items!!!!"

Total scam

"Don't sell your phones at declutter.com. It's a total scam. They promise high estimate then offer less money once phones are delivered for any made up reasons. They won't return the phone when you turn down lower offer just like everyone else is complaining. If you were scammed by declutter.com, file a complaint at FTC. Let's shut them down and send them to prison where they belong.

Easy Way to Clean Out

"I had a ton of old movies, CDs, and electronics; Decluttr was a great way to get cash quick for items I had just lying around! Prices could be better, but for items I'm not using, I was happy!"

Fast and easy to use

"I sold some old movies and phone. I loved how I just had to mail my cd's and device in."

Simple and Convenient Selling!

"I will definitely use Decluttr again to sell my acceptable electronics. The online process was very simple and easy; from the quote(s), pre-paid packaging, and pay out. The pay out quote(s) were very feasible for my gently used460908 items. Definitely will recommend to others. "

awesome trading partner!!!!

"great easy with the shipping labels simplicity makes it great. "

Careful with your Phone trade in

"I've read a some of the reviews and have seen a few talk about how they sent their phones in and they get an extreme reduction of payment with the claim of screen burn. I had the same experience, sent my Note5 in after upgrading to the Note8. Phone was in like new condition, not one blemish because I kept it cased the whole time. I checked it out one last time before boxing it, just to make sure factory settings were restored and memory wiped. Everything was the same as when I first purchased the phone, powered it down and boxed it up. I live in Georgia so it got there the next day, they send me a message saying that it had screen burn and they were only giving me $38 for it. I called because their site wouldn't let me decline the offer. I told the service person why I was cancelling and to please send my phone back. She asks me to wait while she talks to tech or her manager, who knows. Within 2min all of a sudden my screen burn is fine and they're paying the full amount. Don't get me wrong I appreciate finally getting what was originally promised, but it seems suspicious. How is it in only a couple of minutes an operator can fix a screen burn that dropped my quote price by 75%? Just make sure you read the fine print, cause if you don't decline the offer in 4 days it's automatically accepted and your property is theirs, whether your phone really had that supposed "screen burn" or not. "

Wonderful Service !

"Excellent experience, great communication, easy-to-follow instructions, and quick payment! "

Fast, Simple & a Great Payout!

"I can't believe a site like this even exists! I happened to stumble upon Decluttr while looking for a place to sell my old smartphones. I signed up, looked up my phones, then checked out. Soon after, I received an email with super simple instructions on how to ship/send my phones in. They even included a printable mailing label, so I didn't have to spend a dime to ship them! I went to my local UPS drop-off center and handed in my packaged phones. About 3-4 days later I received an email stating that Decluttr received my package and were reviewing the condition of the phones. A few days after that, I received a payment via my PayPal account. I was completely amazed at how fast & simple this whole process was. I am so grateful to have found Decluttr! "

An awesomely easy and fast process!

"Super simple app to use! Love it!"

Fast, painless service to sell CD collection

"App scanned about 175 of my 200 CDs (some were imports, no UPCs, etc.) and I printed out prepaid shipping labels from the website. I only had to provide the actual shipping boxes/tape. Once my packages were received, turnaround was just a few days and checks came in the mail for exact sums quoted in app. Excellent service."

Easy and Fast!!

"Working with Decluttr was easy and very quick. I used a website which gave me the best pricing for my old cellphone, and Decluttr was the one which it picked. They sent me everything I needed to mail my phone to them, and within a week I had my cash! Super easy and quick."

"Very easy to use and gave me a fair price! Easy shipping"

Share decluttr.com's store rating

decluttr.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

decluttr.com is not a merchant member
decluttr.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!