9am - 5pm

Shipping & packaging: 8.87/10
Customer service: 7.74/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.53/10
2018-07-28

They are really non-friendly!

"I listed some CDs, sent them to them, then listed some more. Cancelled the second order as I wanted to rethink the sale. They canceled both! Then say they can't return, or find the original order to relist it. So, I don't get paid and I don't get the discs back! They say they destroy them - but how do I know that is so? They just take my discs and use them without paying! NOT GOOD! Don't trust them."

2018-07-28

Great Experience With 2 recent sales

"Had some stuff we needed to get out of the house. Craigs List, eBay or a garage sale were not right for what we had, but decluttr was. We got a great fair price for our Ipad 2nd generation much better than other sites and an easy transaction of a lot of mixed up Logo pieces. Payment was fast once our stuff got to them and was as promised. Will continue to use because of ease and price fairness. "

2018-07-24

Be careful they do the bait and switch on pricing

"I sent in two iPhone 5s - one in excellent condition, color black, which I listed for an offer of $46, and one with a cracked screen, color white - which I listed for an offer of $27.40. Very clear which was which. Decluttr got the phones mixed up and downgraded the excellent condition phone to $9.20 saying it was the cracked phone and accepted the black phone (excellent condition) as the damaged one for $27.40. When I called to straighten it out they told me there was nothing they could do. I would have been okay with the $27.40 being reduced to $9.20 (it was borderline which level to pick), but not the $46 phone being reduced to $9.20. In effect they ripped me off by $18.40. I asked them to send me back the black phone (the "excellent" they downgraded), but they said they couldn't. They were only willing to keep the "excellent" phone for the damaged price and send me back the damaged one. They absolutely would not accept that they made a mistake - even when they acknowledged receiving two phones in two different colors and conditions - so you'd think it would be a no brainer which description fit each phone. Lousy customer service and bait-n-switch offers. Beware - once they have your items you're stuck."

2018-07-23

DO NOT ever use this company.

"Do not ever use this company. I sent in an ipad one with a cracked screen (which was disclosed based on their rating) and an ipad 2 with no issues. my ipad 2 was black. I get a message back saying they dropped the price of my ipad 3 due to a cracked screen, I kept telling them I never sent in an ipad 3, i have never even owned an ipad 3. then I get a message with a picture of a white ipad with a huge crack across the screen claiming that it was my ipad 2 i sent in to prove it was cracked. I had taken pictures of everything i sent and video of everything I sent. my ipad was black so IDK whos ipad they are sending me a picture of but it is not mine. I have emailed them several times on this issues. The original amount they offered me for my ipad 2 was $45 then all of a sudden today I get a message saying I have accepted their reduced price of $13.50 due to the cracked screen - The photo they sent me isn't even of MY ipad. Now I am trying to get them to just send back all of my stuff - hopefully even the right stuff. they are just a bunch of scammers. "

2018-07-19

I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS

"Got a quote for a phone in perfect condition, they rejected based on some third part's "red flag", then refuse to give me any way to dispute their findings, and then these THIEVES simply kept the phone, probably to resell, without paying me a dime.

I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-19

Review

"Super easy! I chose to get my money by check and it arrived in a couple of days! Would use Decluttr again!"

2018-07-18

Traded in iphones on Decluttr. Great experience. Will use again.

"I very recently switched from T-mobile to AT&T and had to buy new phones. Had 2 iPhone 8 and an iPhone 8 +. At the time, the trade in value at att.com was $280 for an iPhone 8; Declutter gave $366. Similar price difference for the 8+ and Decluttr doesn't take off $$ if you don't have all the original chargers and wires like other trade-in sites. Still... I hadn't used Decluttr before and although I did the typical Google searches to see if the service was legit, I was still somewhat nervous about sending over $1000 worth of electronics off in the mail. I decided to try Decluttr and hoped for the best.

The Decluttr app is very easy to use. Free shipping labels for the orders were great, too. Since I was trading in two iPhone 8s, I had to create two different orders, but sent everything in one box and shipped using UPS. Chose to have them send money to PayPal. My package arrived on a Friday so I had to wait until Monday for the package to be processed. By Wednesday, I had the expected amount of money transferred into PayPal, and the app informed me at every step of the process. On an impulse, I sent in an old iPhone 5 with a screen that was half detached from the rest of the phone body and essentially worthless. Decluttr even gave me a few $ for that device which would have otherwise ended up in the landfill. The app's upc scan feature works great and searching manually is very easy to do.

Bottom line, I am extremely happy with Decluttr and I'm going through the house looking for old tech, dvds, and games that I will never use again.

2018-07-18

Purge

"Easy and fast!!! Love how quickly turnaround was"

This is great! !

"I can sell things that are otherwise collecting dust. I've let go of a lot and made some great money doing it!"

Quick and Easy Transaction

"I had a couple of Series 4 iPhones which I no longer needed. The whole process of pricing, selling, shipping and receiving payment for the phones could not have been any easier. The final payment matched the estimate. With easy to follow instructions online and in the follow-up email after the sale the transaction was quickly completed. Good communications when the phones were received and payment completed. I will recommend to others."

Easy and quick

"Great way to recycle unwanted cds and dvds! It was easy to scan each item and sent everything off the next day."

Easy as 1-2-3!

"I received a pre-paid shipping label, popped the box in the UPS box near my house, and voila!
The check was in my mailbox the same week!
I would highly recommend using this company to simplify your life!

Really great app

" It’s really easy to operate You don’t have to worry about the postage and after they receive the package the money is right there in my PayPal account definitely recommend this app"

2018-07-17

Excellent. Super Fast Turnaround.

"Traded in an iPhone 7 Plus and received more than I would have on other sites. They completed the inspection process quickly and payment was made the next day. Very positive experience. A+++"

2018-07-17

Simple, good options, did what they said they'd do.

"Happy with my experience. Selected the items I wanted to sell, printed a label and shipped a box from a UPS no charge and got paid to my bank account in less than a week. Was paid the amount they said they would. Super simple. Would definitely recommend Decluttr."

Share decluttr.com's store rating