9am - 5pm

Shipping & packaging: 8.95/10
Customer service: 7.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.96/10
2018-06-22

Best place to discard your unwanted items fast.

"I have done 4 transactions with this company so far and each one was awesome, fast, and no BS. Highly Recommend"

Easy, fast, & beneficial

"I was a little wary about using this service at first but after sending in a few video games it worked great. It was an easy process & I earned a few bucks. Now I’m sending in larger products since I gained the company’s trust. I received my check fairly fast within 2 weeks. I am very satisfied with this company. "

Easy, convenient & quick

"Declluttr is super easy to use, and the turn around time for your payment is minimal. Will definitely being using again in the future. "

2018-06-21

Fast!

"Easy, fast & profitable! Awesome!"

Decluttr is outstanding

"Using Decluttr has been the most seamless and reliable experience when selling my used tech. Their price quote was fair and above what the market offers and they kept their promise by paying me the full quote. Their initial guidance on the quality of my used tech was accurate and they delivered by confirming their assessment. Payment was speedy and secure. I highly recommend them!"

2018-06-20

Wow! Great system for selling your stuff!

"Decluttr made the process of selling my iPhone super easy and convenient! Sent me a shipping label and deposited my proceeds into my Paypal account. Good communication too—sent me e-mail updates to let me know where we were in the process. I’ve told my family and friends to check it out!"

A litttle skeptical.

"I was a little skeptical at first after reading some reviews. I was selling cd's. If you send them in with clean unbroken covers, all the artwork they will give you what they offer. "

Awesomesauce

"Extremely easy to trade in old devices. Got a check in the mail"

Alternative Way To Purge

"Alternative way to purge. "

Easy!

"Everything about Decluttr was so easy. From the app’s directions, to the bar code scanning, to the prepaid mailing label, to the drop off at UPS, and quick payment! "

Decluttr

"Very professional and easy. Turnaround for payment was less than a week. Would highly recommend. "

2018-06-20

Great way to get money for old things.

"Got the shipping label and shipped my things. Once It got there it took a few days for them to receive it. After they recieved it, it took around 2 days for payment so it was very fast and will use again. "

Fast Turnaround

"Offered 2 Samsung cell phones for sale. Got a good price from Decluttr and an email with mailing instructions including a UPS mailing label. 3 days later the money was deposited in my PayPal account. "

Great Experience

"I had a great experience with Decluttr. It was easy and fast, I like that it gave you options in ways to receive the shipping label. Also very easy and nice to take it to UPS. Did take long to get my check in the mail. Will definitely use again!"

2018-06-19

Fast and convenient

"I sold my Iphone 7 plus using this service and they provided me a free shipping label and I had the money deposited in my account two days after they received it. Highly recommend!"

Share decluttr.com's store rating