Stores > dear-lady / Westmarket
  • dear-lady / Wes

Voice your opinion! Review dear-lady / Westmarket by clicking a star below.
2017-10-08

"indiscreet" packaging

"shipments come in an ENVELOPE, not a box, and state "plastic novelties" on the mailing label. Morons."

2017-05-23

I had absolutely no problem with any of my orders from DearLady

"I had absolutely no problem with any of my orders from DearLady. All orders arrived on time and without any issues. "

2017-05-03

Horrible customer Service!!!

"I ordered $137 in toys and qualified for 3 free gifts. Upon my final selection of purchased items and meeting the requirements for the free gifts, I was not allowed to choose the free gifts. This was my first time ordering from this site so I figured that they will put the free items in the cart automatically like another site I purchase from. I paid for order and contacted thier customer service to let them know. They said they would add the items to my order. Next day I get an email that the order had already shipped and they cant add my free items. I complained and 6 days later I get an email apologizing and that they will add the items. I call to give them the items only to be told that the person who sent me the email that the items would be added should not have sent it. Customer service rep was very rude and basically told me too bad it didnt add the free items to your cart, but we cant give them to you now. My first and last time as a customer. I will use Adam and Eve as I order from them all the time and no problems. "

2017-03-29

Perfect site to through away money

"Of course you can't return product, but all the more reason to sell good products. Their products simply **** and once they got your money there is nothing you can do about it, except this! And to think I even paid for express shipping ;("

2013-06-17

"I want to say that there prices were great and the shipping was fast and I did not do rush shipping. Also I did notice that if you don't look before you purches you will miss the extra fees but just uncheck them and all is good. I think it's a good company and I recomend them for all your toy needs."

2012-03-01

"Will shop with them again. "

2011-08-10

"I never had a problem with DearLady. I always get my orders quickly, sometimes the next day and the prices are half that of the stores. They even called me to verify my order to make sure it was me. I think you just had a bad experience."

2011-03-18

"terrible. you can find it just as cheap elsewhere for all the hassle and head ache with shipping over charges from this place.products don't like like advertised and some my grand mother used. Don't believe the free gift line. its a bait and switch. and the customer service is the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2010-11-17

"This company SUCKS! Their return policy is bogus. They send a invoice with your items & state you can return certain items, but when you phone to get a RMA# & state the items your want to return, they won't accept them. Your are better off just going to a local store. Their items are also over priced and not worth the money. Customer service SUCKS also!"

Share dear-lady / Westmarket's store rating

dear-lady / Westmarket is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

dear-lady / Westmarket is not a merchant member
dear-lady / Westmarket does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!