Stores > Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS
  • Cycle Gear, Wic Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS Elite Status

3236 N. Rock Road
      Wichita, KS US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (316) 854-1097

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS by clicking a star below.

2017-12-05

always good service

"I called on Sunday afternoon to see if the store kept oil filters in stock for my motorcycle. The staff answered the phone quickly and made me aware that they did have my oil filter on hand and that he would have it at the front counter when I arrived. I rode up to the store and the oil filter was at the front counter. I went to the back and grabbed 4 quarts of oil for my bike and went back to the front where staff rang me up quickly and correctly. Great job guys! Through all my shopping experience at this store this is the level of knowledge and help that I receive from the staff at Cycle Gear. "

2017-12-01

Freeze out

"Definitely gets you through the cold "

2017-11-19

Great store

"Very friendly and helpful personnel. Large variety of gear. "

2017-11-17

Great store

"Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Always provide sound gear and tech advice"

2017-10-30

Awesome!

"I have been in the store a few times and always get great customer service!!!"

2017-10-16

Great Shop for Bikers

"Great guys at the store that helped me and sugested the best offers. Unfortunately I did not find the helmet I was looking for (I found in the website but not at the store).

Good experience shopping there, whatsover.

2017-09-18

customer service

"very helpful helping me find replacement tires/tubes for my 1978 honda twinstar, plus found me a very reasonable person to have them installed! but I still have to put together funds to purchase, from your company.

thank you!
Vance Ash

2017-09-16

First time in the store. Great service and sale.

"As a first time customer on a very busy day with a car show and sale outside. As I walked in to the store I was greeted and helped to find the product I was there for. Good prices and Great help. Thanks to your Wichita Staff. "

2017-09-05

Very helpful customer service

"Stopped by to just have a look. Once there the representative asked me about my bike, riding style and other preferences. He also correctly fit me for a helmet and showed me several different types. He even discussed the best way to change out a faulty part on my bike. "

2017-09-05

Good help for the uneducated

"Out salesman was very helpful in selecting a pair of helmets for me and my son. He respected our budget and ensured the sizing was proper."

2017-08-21

Convenient!

"Knowing other bike shops are closed on Sunday and Monday's I stopped by here and to my surprise they are open all 7 days. Had what I needed to get on the road for my trip. "

2017-08-17

Excellent

"I Am new to the cycle world. The guys in Witchita were a real big help."

2017-08-14

Speedy service

"I had called to ensure they had what I needed before making the trip to them. When I arrived, they were able to remember me and were able to get my item with no waiting. "

2017-08-05

My go to place for all things motorcycle!

"They have a really great selection and the staff is super helpful. "

2017-08-03

Bilt BLM13 Mesh Jacket

"It's hard to find a big size mesh jacket in any color other than black. Bilt's product is available in white, gray, or high-viz yellow up to 5XL. The sizes run a little small, with Bilt's 5X being closer to a 4XL (not uncommon among other brands, too.) It looks pretty good, especially at the price of $129.

Our Cycle Gear store didn't have a 5XL in stock, but they were able to order one in for me to try out, and called immediately when it arrived. I was impressed with the level of customer service at our Wichita shop.

Share Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS's store rating

Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Wichita, KS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.