1400 Bald Hill Rd
    Warwick, RI US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm
    (401) 262-5037

2018-08-05

Perfect

"The staff was very knowledgeable about their products and very attentive with our questions! Totally shop here!"

2018-08-03

New Bike New Gear

"Great discounts and very knowledgeable staff, Bill helped me out and I'm fairly new to riding so it was great to have someone who knew the difference between helmets. "

2018-07-24

Great staff

"If you need some gear for your bike go here. Staff was wicked helpful and personable. "

2018-07-21

Every time it has been excellent, very helpfull and friendly.

"Same as above. Always helpfull and friendly."

2018-07-21

Excellent experience.

"The staff member was knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. I will continue to do business there. "

2018-07-18

Exceptional service

"The staff is wonderful and knowledgeable. I have been in several times and spoken to different sales associates and they are all wonderful. If there is an item I need that is unavailable I would not think to go anywhere else, I would be just as pleased to order it online and wait for that item to come in and pick up at the store. The store is always clean and organized. I could not say enough about about the staff. Superb! "

2018-07-13

"Cycle has a great selection of equipment for your biking needs! There was so many helmets to choice from that I had a hard time picking one. It’s hard to find a helmet under $100 at other stores, but at Cycle Gear, they start at $29.99!
The sales associates are very friendly and helpful. They don’t hound you but they do check on you from time to time to see if you need help or have questions. They are very knowledgeable and have good advice and suggestions. I decided to exchange my helmet for a different type and they made that transaction smooth and quick. I will definitely shop here again. Thanks Cycle Gear!

2018-07-07

Would shop here again

"great staff, good product selection. good product knowledge."

2018-07-06

Awesome service.

"Workers over their are superb by nature.they have great knowledge in this field."

2018-06-28

Best Store/Great Staff

"Everytime I go into the store, I'm made to feel like the staff at Cycle Gear actually gives a !@#$. Its refreshing to have a place like that to go to and because of it, i won't go elsewhere."

Helpful Cool (1)

2018-06-28

Great service!

"This was my first time into Cycle Gear in Warwick. I was looking for a helmet for my basic motorcycle riding class. As someone with no knowledge about helmets and riding, it was a little intimidating first walking in. The salesman Bill greeted me right away when I fist walked in and began asking me simple questions to help find me a helmet. After trying on 3 different helmets at various price ranges, it was clear which one I was going to leave with. My overall experience was great! Bill was so helpful and knowledgeable! I definitely will be back for all my riding needs!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-06-24

Awesome experience, great people

"Cycle gear is a great store, education and motorcycle safety are their top priorities!

I’ll definitely continue bringing my business there.

2018-06-24

Excellent experience

"Looking for a G.P.S. mount, using my existing RAM set up. Salesman showed me several, but suggested a RSM universal that would work on my cell phone & just purchased Garmin GPS unit. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great experience."

2018-06-16

Excellent service

"Service was top notch. Salesman had knowledge about what I wanted and explained all the features "

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-06-15

"Motorcycle owner employee + motorcycle owner customer = best business! "

Share Cycle Gear, Warwick, RI's store rating

Cycle Gear, Warwick, RI is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Warwick, RI is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Warwick, RI participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.