Stores > Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA
  • Cycle Gear, Spr Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA Elite Status

7000 Spring Garden Dr
      Springfield, VA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (703) 940-0958

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA by clicking a star below.
SeanSpence's Avatar

2017-11-27

Very helpful

"THe clerk found my battery quickly and maximized my discount beating online pricing. "

2017-11-26

This place is great

"The crew there is extremely helpful and knowledgeable and there is always someone available to help you as soon as you walk in the door. Their prices are great and if they don’t have something they will have it shipped to your front door in about 2 days. Just got 2 new bikes and I won’t buy my accessories from anyone else. "

2017-11-07

"Friendly and Knowledgeable staff with plenty of gear for most riders. "

2017-11-06

Josh is amazing

"Josh goes out of his way to make sure I find exactly what I need. Store is great and Josh does a great job representing the best in knowledge and service!!!"

2017-11-05

No better place to buy gear in the DC area

"The staff was helpful ,professional and very Respecfull. I will recommend this store to all my friends and family.

2017-11-02

Good give-away event

"Was driving by when i noticed a group of bikers hanging out in front of this cycle gear location. I stopped by for a sec and was informed about the give-way they have each month. Good atmosphere and prizes. Maybe ill have luck"

2017-11-02

First time shopper at Cycle Gear.

"First time shopping at Cycle Gear. Staff was friendly yet reserved. I was greeted by two different employees within the first couple minutes, once as I walked through the door, once as I looked at gloves. Each employee seemed relaxed and gave me space to look around. When I developed a question, staff was quick to help.

In the end, I found a helmet I like, staff helped me sort through options and sizing, spoke knowledgeably about the product, gave me good advice consistent with other shopping experiences.

Overall, I like the folks at Cycle Gear in Springfield, Va and will shop there again.

2017-11-01

Great experience.

"Always a great experience to spend my money there."

2017-10-24

Superior customer service

" Cycle Gear had everything I was looking for, great service and great sales. They spent the extra time with me, to make sure I got exactly what I needed. "

2017-09-19

Love this place!!

"The guy at the counter painstakingly took the time not only to help me get my kids fitted with the right gear, he helped make sure I got the right sale prices on everything and was able to get everything I needed in one trip! It's always fun to come visit and be around other motorcycle riders too. One of the best communities I've ever been part of"

2017-09-17

Cycle sports: storm of swords

"Went in for a battery. Got it. Back out less than 30 mikes later, I've got my heels back in the wind. Guys were johnny on the spot. "

2017-09-13

Knowledgeable and helpful staff

"I went in to look for a full face Helmet. The staff person was helpful and showed me a couple of Helmets. I looked around at some other items. The person on staff answered all of my questions. I ended up buying a Shoei Helmet and a pair of sunglasses. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for cycle gear."

2017-08-27

Good Service

"Help me find what I was looking for quickly and for a good price"

2017-07-15

Good service

"Good staff plenty of options"

2017-07-11

Helpful staff, decent inventory and convenient location

"I arrived early on a Saturday morning to beat the traffic and heat. I was greeted warmly by helpful staff, and was happy to see decent inventory given the size of the store. I bought pants, boots and a jacket, and left happy with the overall experience. A nice alternative to the other options in the DC metro area. Prices are a bit higher in the store than online, but there's a cost to brick-and-mortar and it was nice to be able to try gear on for sizing. I will definitely recommend Cycle Gear to friends and family, and will be back in the future as I need new gear.

My only criticism: it would be nice if Cycle Gear could grow into a larger space and offer a bit more selection. This is the reason why I rated four rather than 5 stars.

Share Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Springfield, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.