3137 Gateway Street
    Springfield, OR US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm
    (541) 747-1575

2018-04-15

Very helpful very knowledgeable

"Very helpful very knowledgeable. So comfortable to talk to about clothing, helmets, every time I walk in and try to explain what I'm looking for, they have the answer before I can finish. It's the little things I have a problem finding and these people at the Springfield store have always helped me with that. Every time. "

2018-04-15

high pressure sales

"stop trying to sell me every damn thing in the store if I just want some oil, I won't go here ever again

2018-04-10

Very helpful

"Our sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable in picking out and fitting of a helmet for my wife. We are extremely happy with our purchase and time spent in the store."

2018-03-28

People very friendly

"Store had a lot merchandise "

2018-03-21

Great tires and modular helmet on bike night in Springfield, OR last week

"Got a great deal on a pair of new Bridgestone tires and BILT modular helmet. Excellent help from Adam on the sales/service staff. "

2018-02-24

Well helpful staff

"My experience was amazing and the staff was awesome helped me find what I was looking for"

2018-02-17

Good Customer Service

"I tried on about 20 helmets and made an order online. The guy was friendly and didn't try to sell me junk I didn't need or want. Good experience!"

2018-02-03

Always a great experience

"Zero complaints, always very helpful "

2018-01-27

great product

"buying again the freeze out gear. I do free advertising with the other riders i meet and know for this gear as i use it constantly and think it is a great product."

2018-01-24

Cycle Gear

"I went in looking for new boots not knowing which ones to get when I got there I was greeted and shown right to the boots. I was then helped picking out which exact ones were best fit for what I was doing. I would recommend going to this store every time I go in its a great experience. "

2018-01-05

Best sales people

"I was looking for a new helmet. Your sales guy was very helpful. He is a rider & knows & uses the the products he is selling. I bought a helmet,gloves & some cleaning supplies. After the sale he set up my helmet with all extra bits it came with & even cleaned the face shield when he was done."

2017-12-23

Excellent

"Always helpful and awesome prices"

2017-11-12

Really Knowledgeable and Helpful

"I needed some heated riding gear because it’s getting cold. The guy at the counter told me about a couple of really good deals and saved me $80. 3 days searching online, prices were same here and as the best deals I could find online. And a very nice selection of necessities and accessories. "

2017-11-11

"We went to Cycle Gear completely in the dark about dirt biking. The customer service here was outstanding, something rare anymore. They were extremely educational and took their time to show us options price vs. quality and where we should/shouldn't cut corners...did I mention we got there just before their closing hour? Still, at no point were we rushed, thank you Cycle Gear!"

2017-10-23

Excellent service

"Very helpful staff, Five star service.
Great place to buy KTM parts and accessories.

Share Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR's store rating

Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.