Stores > Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR
  • Cycle Gear, Spr Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR Elite Status

3137 Gateway Street
      Springfield, OR US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm
      (541) 747-1575

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR by clicking a star below.

2018-02-17

Good Customer Service

"I tried on about 20 helmets and made an order online. The guy was friendly and didn't try to sell me junk I didn't need or want. Good experience!"

2018-02-03

Always a great experience

"Zero complaints, always very helpful "

2018-01-27

great product

"buying again the freeze out gear. I do free advertising with the other riders i meet and know for this gear as i use it constantly and think it is a great product."

2018-01-24

Cycle Gear

"I went in looking for new boots not knowing which ones to get when I got there I was greeted and shown right to the boots. I was then helped picking out which exact ones were best fit for what I was doing. I would recommend going to this store every time I go in its a great experience. "

2018-01-05

Best sales people

"I was looking for a new helmet. Your sales guy was very helpful. He is a rider & knows & uses the the products he is selling. I bought a helmet,gloves & some cleaning supplies. After the sale he set up my helmet with all extra bits it came with & even cleaned the face shield when he was done."

2017-12-23

Excellent

"Always helpful and awesome prices"

2017-11-12

Really Knowledgeable and Helpful

"I needed some heated riding gear because it’s getting cold. The guy at the counter told me about a couple of really good deals and saved me $80. 3 days searching online, prices were same here and as the best deals I could find online. And a very nice selection of necessities and accessories. "

2017-11-11

"We went to Cycle Gear completely in the dark about dirt biking. The customer service here was outstanding, something rare anymore. They were extremely educational and took their time to show us options price vs. quality and where we should/shouldn't cut corners...did I mention we got there just before their closing hour? Still, at no point were we rushed, thank you Cycle Gear!"

2017-10-23

Excellent service

"Very helpful staff, Five star service.
Great place to buy KTM parts and accessories.

2017-10-22

Great resource

"Up until now, I have been shopping on line for motorcycle gear. It is great to know there is a local store with excellent selection and service. I am very happy with my Sedeci Jacket and gloves thus far. Found them in store at significant discount to on line prices. Very helpful staff and getting the fit right the first time is most convenient when you can try the merchandise on in the store."

2017-10-14

Knowledge is key

"The staff knows thier stuff. Very knowledgeable with a good selection. If you know what you want, they will help you find it, but if you aren't sure, they will educate you, and if you are just browsing, they leave you alone. That combined with great prices, it's a great place for motorcycle gear.

I will be going back again and again.

2017-09-21

Great store excellent service.

"I was greeted by friendly store employees and assisted with finding the right off road helmet. Great store front with a larg selection of motorcycle riding gear.
I would recommend to all.

2017-09-15

Love this place!!

"Always a great experience!"

2017-07-22

Great store ,great staff

"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I go there frequently and it's a great place."

2017-07-17

Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.

"The staff was very helpful and attentive, even on a busy Saturday. Later, when I returned with a fitting issue, staff was again super helpful and accommodating.
I'll definitely shop there again.

Share Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR's store rating

Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Springfield, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.