2441 Cobb Parkway
    Smyrna, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (770) 272-9873

2018-07-06

Great service!

"They are always great. All employees are friendly and professional. I truly appreciate their patience with my many questions and thank you for installing the Cardo bluetooth on my helmet. "

2018-06-27

Extremely helpful.

"I went to try on boots but forgot socks. I was given a pair of socks not only to use but to keep. Asked what I rode and showed me warm weather gear."

2018-06-23

Always helpful!

"Have shopped rain pants and my first helmet there. Brant was super nice and helpful both times and fitted me for my first helmet."

2018-06-23

GREAT

"Very helpful very informative ...best customer service I have experienced in a long time "

2018-06-15

Really great folks.

"Helpful employees.
Answered all my questions and helped me find the right helmet for me.
I'm going back to but a second helmet in a few weeks.

2018-06-14

Satisfied Customer !!!

"The customer service was exceptional! The two employees were awesome and knowledgeable! I recommend this location and I will definitely return!!!"

2018-06-10

Not sure that my helmet is the right size

"The helmet that the gentleman helped me pick out seems to be too big it moves around my head too easily and from my understanding I think it’s supposed to be tighter around the cheek area"

2018-06-09

Bought a chain tool

"Service was great and everybody was super helpful. Got just what I needed as well as some good advice."

2018-05-29

Love this place

"Price matched for a set of mirrors that were 40% cheaper at Summit without hesitation. Helmets, tires, accessories, etc. I always go to Cycle Gear first. "

2018-05-26

Shoes

"Thomas was very helpful in helping me select a new pair of riding boots."

2018-05-25

Beyond the call...

"I didn't know what time the store opened so I just went over from Sandy Springs around 9:30. They open at 10 but they opened at 9:30 for me! Saved me waiting or a second trip later in the day. Many thanks for the excellent service that went well beyond just "following rules"."

2018-05-01

Made me feel like i was the only customer

"The two gentlemen at the counter made us feel like we were their first customers ever and we literally felt like family. It made my father and i feel good about dropping 350 dollars on motorcycle gear. The customer service was on par with companies that are known for exceptional customer service. Also made us feel like we were getting the deal of a lifetime. If we were or we’re not t, i was very impressed with the whole experience. I will definitely be returning "

2018-04-30

Feels like home

"Every time I go in there, they make me feel like family. Their GM Brant, is very welcoming, knowledgeable and makes your visit feel relaxed. They're not chasing you around pushing product and looking to up sell. He never fails to thank you and makes you feel appreciated for choosing their store to spend your money. "

2018-04-22

Wish there was more gear for ADV riders

"Wish there was more gear for ADV riders"

2018-04-05

Repeat customer

"Great staff, extremely friendly and helpful! "

Share Cycle Gear, Smyrna, GA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Smyrna, GA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Smyrna, GA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Smyrna, GA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.