Stores > Cycle Gear, Salem, OR
  • Cycle Gear, Sal Cycle Gear, Salem, OR Elite Status

180 Lancaster NE
      Salem, OR US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (503) 589-1515

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Salem, OR by clicking a star below.

2017-12-05

Tristen wAfter receiving it realized it was too small. I called my local cycle gear and spoke with Tristan. He said bring it on as amazing.

"I ordered a Dainese jacket online. After receiving it realized it was too small. I called my local Cycle Gear and spoke with Tristan. He said bring it on in and we can exchange it. He mentioned they did not have it in stock. But he could order it for me. He gave me numbers to the Portland and Beaverton Cycle Gear. I called to see if they had it in stock. They did not so I jumped in my car and headed to Salem Cycle Gear. Tristan was so professional. He quickly return the jacket reversed the charges and ordered a new jacket for me. Tristan was able to find the correct size jacket at the San Diego store. He called them directly and ask them to send it. I received the new jacket in less than A week. Tristan is a huge asset to your company. I appreciated his prompt professional service. He definitely knows his job. Tristan is solely responsible for helping me make my Marine sons Christmas a great one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Tristan. Merry Christmas."

GuyDurham's Avatar

2017-11-23

Great service

"Always helpful friendly service! Left with everything I needed."

2017-11-12

Great customer service and return policy

"The crew at the Salem Oregon store are always helpful. Good job on staffing."

2017-10-02

helmet purchase

"i went in to exchange pants, turn out they are no longer made. So all they would do was store credit ok, ill do that get different pants. it looks like they made the exact same pants but without the freeze outliner some quilted liner. tried them no thank you. very disappointed. so i opted for a new helmet. I went to look to see if they had the Shark helmets and they did not was very disappointed they said they could order it but i was not willing to order it without trying it on for fit, and how feels with glasses. I found one i like then when i ask about the pinlock insert in colors i get told that they do not make that. i pull up pinlocks webite on my phone and show him they do make the pinlock insert in colors for the helmet i was going to purchase. He changes what he says and that we no not carry those pinlock inserts. So i ordered the pinlock ready visor and the insert I am waiting on those to arrive. The helmet is great i really enjoy it. "

2017-07-27

Very helpful and pleasant staff

"I've had a good experience at the Salem Cycle Gear every time I have been in there. The staff are helpful and courteous, and the store's selection is usually very good. They may not always have what I'm looking for but they are willing to help me track it down or offer suggestions of where I can find what I want. "

2017-07-21

Great customer service

"Found us great deals and even checked other stores for inventory. "

2017-07-19

Oil

"Cycle gear was there when I needed to change oil in my Triumph Scrambler. Got the right oil and drain plug washers fast, just a short wait for the credit card to process.

OregonOnTwoWheels's Avatar

Willamette Valley Verified Customer
2017-07-13

New leather riding pants and a hot summer's day are almost as good as pork chops & applesauce... okay... they're BETTER!

"Ordered some Alpinestars Track leather pants with the help of Jonathan and the crew (thanks for the bottle of water! I needed it bad!), and I got a perfect fit on the first try! Very happy with the help I got when ordering, and looking forward to updating my boots & gloves next month. And then updating my winter riding gear will be next. :)"

2017-07-02

Knowledgeable staff giving straight forward information.

"Bought new helmet and jacket. "

2017-07-01

First time shopper

"I'm new to riding, and went to Cycle Gear for the first time. The guys were so helpful! They were able to show me exactly what I was looking for and helped me put my gear together. Great customer service and super nice guys!"

2017-06-19

Cycle Gear

"I buy the majority of my riding gear here. The prices are unmatched for the quality, especially considering the no hassle 5 year warranty. "

2017-05-14

Great Service

"Went in to get a part, got it, tagged it , bagged it, went on a ride in the elusive Oregon sunshine. Nuff said. "

2017-05-13

Can't resist a good helmet.

"Went in to return a pair of Sedici gloves and walked away with a new helmet."

2017-04-21

Knowledgeable staff

"Friendly knowledgeable staff helped me get the right gear I needed. Will definitely be going back for all my gear in the future. "

AlexLeslie's Avatar

2017-04-11

Great service!

"Joshua went out of his way to make sure that my gear was replaced with equal or better equivalents to ensure a safe and comfortable ride home. It was one of the least hassle warranty exchanges I've ever had."

Share Cycle Gear, Salem, OR's store rating

Cycle Gear, Salem, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Salem, OR is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Salem, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.