550 W Rancho Vista Boulevard
    Palmdale, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (661) 273-6113

2018-07-18

Semper paratus

"Always a wonderful experience"

2018-07-12

Customer Service

"Great customer service staff is always willing to assist you and take the time with you. The store is always very clean and easy to find what you are looking for."

2018-07-10

Employees not well trained

"Went in for a rear purchase and swap, reminded tech to be careful with wheel received with damaged lip and no explanation nor solution from techs"

2018-07-02

Constantly having to order

"We get my husband's Goldwing tires there, we always have to wait for them to come in. When something happens to one we always have to order it and wait. They never have them in stock."

2018-06-20

Great 1st time experience

"Came in to buy 1st tine rider gear. Hairo was awesome at pointing out brands, specifications and quality for helmet jacket and gloves. Plenty of selection available and found everything I needed. Thank you guys"

2018-06-19

Nice place and people

"They had what I needed!!!"

2018-06-17

Cycle gear is awesome

"Walking in to cycle gear as a completely new rider, I felt welcomed and at home. All the staff were very knowledgeable and patient when it came to all my questions. They got me everything that I needed to start riding and I couldn’t be any happier. I will do all of my future shopping there "

2018-06-16

Great service enthusiastic staff!

"It is nice to see staff care about the service and the products. Great job all!"

2018-06-13

A place that cares about the rider

"I went for a new helmet the staff there was amazing and friendly and they stayed with me until I found the right helmet. After that I wanted riding shoes and staff stuck with me until I found the right pair. Staff were quick and efficient and not once did they not stop smiling. They also engaged in motorcycle talking and actually seemed liked they cared. Great JOB!!!!!!!"

2018-06-12

They help was very good And order what I needed and went the extra mile and I really appreciate that good customer service

"Staff was very friendly star was clean and nice I had take my son to the restroom and They were very clean too"

2018-05-31

Great and friendly staff

"All the reps were knowledgeable and experienced. I will always come back after this "

2018-05-26

good service

"service is always good , the prices are the same at all the stores

2018-05-20

Love the shop

"Always a great time when I stop in the staff treats me like the friends I ride with. "

2018-05-18

Good experience indeed!!

"The customer service was excellent, the agent was very helpful in assisting me to find exactly the right off road cycle gear.

Thank you for such a good experience which if feel is getting rare in many other retail outlets.

Keep up the good work!! I will shop here again.

2018-04-21

Tire warranty

"Took forever for him to Measure the depth of the tread When he was finally done they charge me just much as it was to buy the table no when he was finally done they charge me just by much as it was due by the tire new The warranties a rip off because all of a sudden it’s not under warranty anymore I will never buy the warranty again and thinking about never buying a tire there again tther again"

Share Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.