550 W Rancho Vista Boulevard
    Palmdale, CA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (661) 273-6113

2018-04-21

Tire warranty

"Took forever for him to Measure the depth of the tread When he was finally done they charge me just much as it was to buy the table no when he was finally done they charge me just by much as it was due by the tire new The warranties a rip off because all of a sudden it’s not under warranty anymore I will never buy the warranty again and thinking about never buying a tire there again tther again"

2018-04-13

helmat

"I Bought a new Shoei helmet 2 months ago,the strap is unraveling.I bought a new visor ,as we all do,also a blue tooth.So we know thats over 600.00 dollars.I was told gee,I never seen that before,I said wow me too,can we contact shoei,,maybe order a new strap,.HMMMM i dont know I will call ,tex,or e mail you,in 4 hours,that was 2 days ago.Bad customer service,10 years I have gone to that store.Disapointed,wish the old team at cycle gear was still there,Mad max biker"

2018-04-03

Excellent service.

"Helped me with a fast and efficient service. "

2018-03-30

Very helpful

"I went in the day and the staff was awesome very helpful "

2018-03-25

Great Place for Motorcycle Accessories

"Always helpful and friendly "

2018-03-13

Always good customer service

"The staff is friendly and prompt. It’s close to other popular stores to pass time if you are getting a service performed."

2018-03-13

Great

"The people in your Palmdale store are great, they are helpful and knowledgeable. Just nice people"

2018-03-06

:-/

"To whom it may concern:
Apparently not all stores carry Tour Master, so I ended buying a "cheaper" store-brand, Bilt. But in order to get the brand that I originally wanted, I would need to buy a second set of pants...the one's I wanted in the first place. From now on, I'm gonna buy stuff from the San Diego store since they DO have the selection I want; or buy off of Amazon. The bottoms that I bought were $100, plus to get the Tour Master bottoms (roughly) $150+ = $250. Way to go Cycle Gear (with a sarcastic tone of voice).
To make it right? take my unwanted bottoms (slightly used) and discount me the actual price of the Tour Master bottoms that I ACTUALLY want.

Sincerely,

p.s.: there's nothing wrong w/ Bilt, but lets be honest: the safety feature aren't all there.

2018-03-02

Best place for motorcycle gear

"Love this store, if they don't have it, they can order it and get it quick. They always do out of their way to help us out. Called in last minute to see if we could get some tires mounted for our race the next day and they took care of them ASAP. "

2018-02-23

Needed gear. Got gear.

"The sales rep that I worked with was great. I don't remember her name, but she showed me what was available, and suggested other items that may be helpful. I'm glad I bought the liner and the balaclava that she recommended. Kept me warm in the snow we rode in near Lake Isabella. Going back to Cycle Gear to buy heated gloves this weekend."

2018-02-21

Great experience!

"I love shopping at Cycle Gear because they always have what I need! Also, the staff is so helpful!"

2018-02-17

Friendly

"Great prices and service friendly and knowledgeable "

2018-02-14

Great

"Always very helpful and very nice. I definitely refer all my riding buddies to your store. Thanks guys
God bless

Big Jon

2018-02-02

Caring employees

"Employees customer service and very helpful"

2018-01-22

BEST MOTORCYCLE STORE IN THE ANTELOPE VALLEY

"Great service from micheal,tyler and dakota !!! They are always helpful and knowledgeable.If its not in the store they will order it for you,and delivery is fast, i ordered tires on a thursday and they were delivered on saturday ,I brought my gold wheels in to have the new tires mounted micheal took great care not to scratch them.i far as im concerned its the only motorcycle store in the valley."

Share Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Palmdale, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.