Stores > Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA
  • Cycle Gear, Nor Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA Elite Status

1547 E Little Creek Road
      Norfolk, VA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (757) 480-5680

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA by clicking a star below.

2018-01-04

Great Customer Service

"Went to the shop to purchase a new helmet. The staff promptly assisted me in finding just the right one. Great customer service at this store."

2017-12-16

Great customer service

"Staff were very helpful and happy to assist."

2017-12-10

Thanks for the help

"Knowledgeable about their products"

2017-12-08

Needing Direction!

"The staff at Cylce World were knowledgeable and helped me to figure out the best safety gear required to ensure the safety of my son when riding his Kawasaki X85. Two employees helped us from start to finish which made my experience painless. I am a mother with absolutely zero motorcross knowledge, so I weighed heavily on the knowledge of the Cylce World Employees. After my visit, I did my own research and found the information the employees shared with me to be right on point! I am now a dedicated customer and will always head to Cycle World to ensure my son has the correct outfit for his hobby!

Tara Hoover
Norfolk, VA.

2017-11-27

Helmet Purchase

"They always have the nicest people. The two I have met have been knowledgeable and were able to help me get my first helmet and were also able to swap my bluetooth from that helmet to my new one that I also bought from here. I work at another motorcycle shop so I know the prices they get their helmets at and they almost double the suggested retail value. Super expensive helmets are the only downside but it's worth it to me."

2017-11-26

My only place for motorcycle accessories

"I always get treated with professionalism and courtesy every time I've been into a cycle gear... they always have knowledgeable employees helping me. And the prices are always competitive. "

2017-11-20

Great place to shop, local and online.

"Always an awesome experience. Really like how they price match the in-store items with the online store items easily without having to pay for shipping."

2017-11-16

Perfect

"The manager was awesome! Knew all the products have sound solid advice. Without his advice on our winter gear and helmets we purchased our fall ride to the Tail of the Dragon would have been less than ideal. The gear did what he said it would do, thank you to cuycle gear for having a knowledgeable staff!"

2017-11-11

Always helpful

"They are always there to answer my questions. "

2017-11-08

Good info

"I had great help from sales staff. Courteous and knowledgeable. Thanks!"

2017-11-04

Great customer service

"Very informative and friendly staff"

2017-11-02

They never have what i am looking for.

"I go in looking for a particular helmet in my size. Sure they have plenty of smalls,and mediums but never enough larges or x larges. Yeah they can order one for me, buti can do that for myself as well. When I go shopping for a helmet, i wanna buy a helmet, not order one. It is not just helmets but their other accessories as well. Lots of small or medium, but never anything that fits a normal size person. I can order online, just as easily as their salesperson can. Henceforth, i have stopped shopping there on a regular basis."

2017-11-02

Husqvarna

"Nice place for all your accessories "

2017-10-16

Cheap products at dealership prices

"Not very good, could have been helped in a timely manner. When I tried to run a credit card with a minor crack the associate was not trained well enough to run the 16 digit card number, neither was management. This is not a place to buy quality products."

2017-08-25

Cheap stuff, but good prices

"Staff friendly and helpful. Standard Cycle gear items and sales."

Share Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.