1547 E Little Creek Road
    Norfolk, VA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (757) 480-5680

2018-04-16

Wrong price tag

"Went in the store to look for a few items and came across an item that I need and saw that the price was good until came up to ring out it was totally a higher price. "

2018-04-13

Great service from very professional staff. Love this store!

"I always get great service from this store. Good products and prices."

2018-04-10

Staff is unatentive and uninformed

"Very nice staff, they just don't really know much about their products or their inventory. Very polite, just wish they knew more. "

2018-03-18

Prompt and Trusted Service

"I bought a new Harley CVO Limited and wanted a state of the art 3/4 Shoei helmet to match the MC colors. Ryan did a fantastic job of showing me several helmet options. I ordered two helmets, and four days later they arrived at the shop. I selected the best fitting helmet and Ryan cheerfully refunded the charge for the other helmet. My overall shopping experience was excellent. "

2018-03-03

Great place,

"Ryan and Miguel are the only associates i let help me. This time ryan helped. As usual, he was helpful, nice, knowledgeable, and remembered my husband and I. Thank you for everything!"

2018-03-03

I noticed a pattern

"It’s my third or forth time there and I was going because they have the best selection. But I have also noticed superior customer service every time! I have found unbelievable deals. I am now a loyal customer and really won’t shop anywhere else now. Simply no reason to. If this review is posted it may sound phony because it’s such a good review but go and see for yourself. I saw other folks in the store receiving the same great service and hands full of gear!"

2018-02-20

Awesome

"Very helpful and friendly service"

2018-02-17

Freeze-out gloves inserts.

"The inserts that I purchased were coming apart only a couple months old your staff Inspected them and replace them . That’s GREAT SERVICE !"

2018-02-17

Great guys!!

"Bought 3rd pair of A-stars gloves from them. Sales guys are very helpful and friendly. "

2018-01-18

Store transfer helmet

"Their warehouse didn’t show the helmet I wanted in stock. They started checking individual store stock from across the country and found me one. They made the call and got it shipped. 3 days later it came in. Great customer service. "

2018-01-04

Great Customer Service

"Went to the shop to purchase a new helmet. The staff promptly assisted me in finding just the right one. Great customer service at this store."

2017-12-16

Great customer service

"Staff were very helpful and happy to assist."

2017-12-10

Thanks for the help

"Knowledgeable about their products"

2017-12-08

Needing Direction!

"The staff at Cylce World were knowledgeable and helped me to figure out the best safety gear required to ensure the safety of my son when riding his Kawasaki X85. Two employees helped us from start to finish which made my experience painless. I am a mother with absolutely zero motorcross knowledge, so I weighed heavily on the knowledge of the Cylce World Employees. After my visit, I did my own research and found the information the employees shared with me to be right on point! I am now a dedicated customer and will always head to Cycle World to ensure my son has the correct outfit for his hobby!

Tara Hoover
Norfolk, VA.

2017-11-27

Helmet Purchase

"They always have the nicest people. The two I have met have been knowledgeable and were able to help me get my first helmet and were also able to swap my bluetooth from that helmet to my new one that I also bought from here. I work at another motorcycle shop so I know the prices they get their helmets at and they almost double the suggested retail value. Super expensive helmets are the only downside but it's worth it to me."

Share Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Norfolk, VA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.