1765 NE 163rd Street
    N Miami Beach, FL US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (305) 944-1632

2018-07-13

Great!!

"great customer service, the employee was very cycle smart"

2018-07-08

Excellent!

"Great experience! The store met my expectations."

2018-07-08

Just what I needed

"Always clean and friendly. Every time I come in the employees are always more than eager to help me and they are actually helpful and knowledgeable. If I can't find what I need on the Shelf they look to see if they have in the back and they don't they always offer to order it but normally they always have what I need."

2018-06-14

"Nice people, clean shop, good products, fair prices. My only problem is they don't have a location in South Miami-Dade county."

2018-06-10

"Nice store and very helpful staff. They helped me pick out a Bilt riding jacket and even told me I should go outside and sit on my bike to check the fit while in riding position. Very nice."

2018-06-08

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"AT NORTH MIAMI BEACH BRANCH, UGENE IS STILL IN TRAINING, BUT YOU WON'T NOTICE. HE'S VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SUPPER ATTENTIVE. WIDE SELECTION IN STOCK, GOOD PROMOTIONS. WILL COME BACK. "

2018-06-08

Great customer service

"The guys are very helpfull even to the novice rider."

2018-06-06

They got me what I was looking for and more. Not bad!

"Good assorted shop; good counseling sellers and good will to get what was not available in the shop from another one within two labor days.
I really appreciate it!.
I expect to go again in the next opportunity I went to N.Miami Beach.
Francisco.

2018-06-05

Never had any issues with cycle gear

"One of the best places to find riding gear. "

2018-05-29

Cycle Gear in N. Miami Beach, FL is a great! Great Staff!

"Every time I go into Cycle Gear in N. Miami I am amazed at how friendly and helpful the staff is there! I wish all stores were like this! They are very knowledgeable, and are always willing to help or provide advice. My last time there the staff there helped for over an hour while my wife and I tried out different helmets and bluetooth communications. We wound up buying 2 helmets, communications, and a bike cover. Very satisfied to say the least. Thanks! "

2018-05-03

M109

"Lavelle is knowledgeable, and extremely helpful he goes above and beyond to insure customer satisfaction., and he Loves his job."

2018-04-18

Excellent! Better imposible!

"Very good attention. The attendant helped me to find all the things that I was looking for and give me very good advices. Thanks Al!"

2018-03-31

Good place good prices

"Was there looking for a jacket found one i liked but it was 250 dollars alittle out of my price range so i passed on it when i got home and looked at the monthly catalog it shows that jacket on sale for 199 dollars but not in the store the stores need to have there sale signs up i would of brought the jacket "

2018-03-30

Very kind and customer focused crew

"I was looking for a helmet not available in store. Crew member searched for it in the web and gave me directions of the Ducati dealer and info about sizes."

2018-03-29

"They have a lot of profucts in their website but when i was at the store i learned that the helmet i wanted had to be shipped to the store. Well how i was supposed to prove ofrece it fits me? Its a José. Plus the saler had no intention to help me finding a New one at the store. He had no intention to sell me nothing at all.The worst saler i never met. Bought a pair of gloves to make the trip worth something. A waste of my time. "

Share Cycle Gear, N. Miami Beach, FL's store rating

Cycle Gear, N. Miami Beach, FL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, N. Miami Beach, FL is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, N. Miami Beach, FL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.