3055 E Fairview Avenue
    Meridian, ID US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm
    (208) 887-4942

2018-09-09

Good service nearly always have what I need.

"Good service nearly always have what I need. "

2018-08-25

Very good help

"Came in for a 3/4 helmet. Sales person checked stock & helped me fit one. No pressure to upsell. Thanks for listening to the customer."

2018-08-22

Shoei Helmet

"Salesperson was helpful and informative. Knowledgeable regarding product. Helpful suggestions about options. Will shop there again."

2018-08-12

Everything was great

"Staff very knowledgeable and friendly "

2018-08-01

New Bike Rider

"I am a new bike rider and the guys at Cycle Gear made me feel welcomed and assuring. These guys are friendly and made my shopping experience less intimidating. They are very knowledgeable about the products they offer in the store. I will be most definitely coming back with any other shopping needs. "

2018-07-20

Customer Service Excellence

"I went into the Meridian store to buy a pair of riding pants as a gift for my husband. The pants were advertised in the weekly mailer at a great price. They didn't have the size in the store, so the sales person (assoc 8411) submitted a special order for me. When we got the pants the were way too big. I took them back to the store and found the correct size on the rack. The exchange was made very efficiently and painlessly. I left the store a very happy customer. "

2018-07-08

Staff needs customer service training

"The cycle gear store is good. Great gear. The staff however, needs customer service training. I went into the store with the intent to make several purchases for dirtbiking. The stocky gentleman behind the counter just looked at me when I walked in, did not ask how he could help me, and generally gave me the impression that I was not welcome.
My son had a bad experience with the other staff member. He made him feel bad and angry to where he wanted to leave. I'm not sure what it was about. In any case, it was not good. I think the staff just needs to be trained on how to treat customers.

2018-06-24

Raining

"A raining Sunday morning, clerk very helpful in getting a rainsuit and a Bike Cover for my R1200RT BMW.
And the suit was WATERPROOF. Rode all day in the rain thru Hell's Canyon to Lewiston and didn't get wet. Don't believe the cute weather girl!
Thanks for being there! I normally shop at the store near home in Murrieta, CA.
You were there when I needed you.

2018-06-23

Great experience

"The staff was very helpful with the whole experience"

2018-05-27

Good times great people

"Was in and out with my motocross pants in 10 minuets! Which was great cause I was in a hurry and live outside of the city."

2018-05-09

Great experience

"Sales gave great input/guidance on questions. Look forward to future business with them."

2018-04-13

Unless your looking for a shirt they have no knowledge of products

"Waited in line for someone to help for about 15 min looked in a book said they did not have my spark plug when I could see it maybe they were to busy to care and their knowledge of products (mx boots) was horrible they guy told me the difference between two boots was the material maybe. Who says maybe! back to ordering stuff on line"

2018-04-03

Just browsing

"I just stopped by to browse and was greeted upon entry and was not pestered while doing so. The employee was helpful when I had questions and was enjoyable to talk to."

2018-03-31

Terrible service. Rude employees and manager.

"Went to return an item that did not work after being told it would. Was polite to employee and manager. Both questioned my intelligence and tried to get me to exchange so they could keep the money. "

2018-03-28

Great products and service.

"A+++ service and great mx products. "

Share Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID's store rating

Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.