3055 E Fairview Avenue
    Meridian, ID US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm
    (208) 887-4942

2018-05-27

Good times great people

"Was in and out with my motocross pants in 10 minuets! Which was great cause I was in a hurry and live outside of the city."

2018-05-09

Great experience

"Sales gave great input/guidance on questions. Look forward to future business with them."

2018-04-13

Unless your looking for a shirt they have no knowledge of products

"Waited in line for someone to help for about 15 min looked in a book said they did not have my spark plug when I could see it maybe they were to busy to care and their knowledge of products (mx boots) was horrible they guy told me the difference between two boots was the material maybe. Who says maybe! back to ordering stuff on line"

2018-04-03

Just browsing

"I just stopped by to browse and was greeted upon entry and was not pestered while doing so. The employee was helpful when I had questions and was enjoyable to talk to."

2018-03-31

Terrible service. Rude employees and manager.

"Went to return an item that did not work after being told it would. Was polite to employee and manager. Both questioned my intelligence and tried to get me to exchange so they could keep the money. "

2018-03-28

Great products and service.

"A+++ service and great mx products. "

2018-03-18

Great Customer Service

"Alex was wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable. "

2018-03-15

Quick and easy

"I researched what I wanted online, got to the store and told the sales guy, he found it and I was out the door quick, easy, and happy"

2018-03-12

Overall Amazing!!

"Staff was friendly and helpful. They helped me order exactly what I wanted and even helped me with installation. Definitely recommend them to other riders!"

2018-02-10

Friendly and Professional

"I always get great help. I know nothing about the products, but must order for my friends in Belgium, Sean usually helps me out. They have a record of my orders which always helps us identify and order the correct items. I have never needed to return an item. Store is always clean and well stocked."

2018-02-02

Unenthusiastic at best

"Went in for some warmer gloves and the gentleman was not very helpful but would walk by and shoot random negative comments about the gloves I was trying on at that moment unless they were Sedici brand. Still, was a quick enough experience."

2018-01-27

Good as usual

"I've been shopping at this store for 18 months. Have always received great service and on occasion good advice ad I am new to the sport."

2018-01-19

Kevin Dixon review

"I have been dealing with this store for years now. Always a pleasure and I always spend too much money. The staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. They know me by my first name. Prices are very good, especially since every member in my family and my grand kids ride. It is my first place to go to for anything motorcycles. Love this store! "

2017-12-31

Too little inventory.

"All sizes not available. You should just keep the store as a show room and then order what you like online, because that's what you end up doing anyway."

2017-12-16

Kidbiker

"Great staff and good selection "

Share Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID's store rating

Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Meridian, ID participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.