1515 Parkmoor Ave
    Manchester, CT US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 12pm-5pm
    (860) 647-1022

2018-07-16

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jeff was great. Very helpful.."

2018-07-14

Returns

"No hassle manager was very helpful "

2018-07-11

V.i.p

"Great service, thank u, felt good"

2018-07-07

Biker stuff

"They are always helpful finding stuff."

2018-07-02

Top notch

"The staff at the Manchester Cycle Gear went above and beyond my expectations. I came in for something simple and not only solved the problem but gave me solutions to other problems with limited information and at no charge! In fact I had to insist on buying something and the went through the extra effort to make sure what I was buying was on sale! Fantastic experience a far cry from the level of service that this store used to have. Keep up the great work!!!!"

2018-07-01

Always great service

"Cycle Gear has always provided outstanding customer service. I can order items on-line with confidence that if I have a problem or clothes do fit I can return\exchange the item at the retail store. Not to mention the good people they hire, I have no complaint about any associate I've ever dealt with at CG. "

2018-06-21

wheel balance, not

"bad balance job. they claim that balancing dual sport wheels is impractical because adhesive wheel weights do not stick to rims. well get weights that do! they are out there. If you dont do a good job then dont do the job at all, and be up front if you are not going to balance wheels. I can take my business elsewhere for tires and wheels. time to grow up and get your tires installing station up to date."

2018-05-21

Service Done Right

"I’ve purchased many items from this store and always found to have excellent and helpful employees. The service is amazing at this store. "

2018-05-02

Cycle Gear Manchester Ct

"Always helpful.
Slways willing to do research

2018-05-01

Great service

"Extremely helpful in explaining options and recommending equipment to fit my specific need. Highly recommend. Very knowledgable. Will buy from them again."

2018-04-21

Good selections

" Had a good experience finding sizes and styles that I was looking for. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would love to see more styles for womens boots however."

2018-04-11

Great Service

"My item was lost in the mail, but Cycle Gear responded quickly and has replaced the lost item. Great service."

2018-03-09

Excellent customer service!

"After calling the store to verify someone would be able to mount tires, I brought in a wheel from my old KLR to have the new tire mounted. I was told it might be a little while, but I wasn't worried. Not 2-3 minutes later my wheel was already on the machine, and my tire being mounted. Even though the tire was a pain to seat the bead on, the employee persisted and got it all situated. Great customer service, good selection, and a bright, clean store!!"

2018-03-09

Great place to shop....

"It's always a pleasure doing business with them have always been well taken cared of here at new england cycle....."

2018-02-23

Good experience

"Employees are helpful and friendly. "

Share Cycle Gear, Manchester, CT's store rating

Cycle Gear, Manchester, CT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Manchester, CT is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Manchester, CT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.