1677 Gallatin Pike N
    Madison, TN US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (615) 612-6234

2018-05-14

Very helpful

"They spent a lot of time outfitting me with new gear and making sure the fit was correct. Very helpful"

2018-05-04

Excellent service

"Quick knowledgeable staff great products and prices highly recommend using these guys for all your cycle needs "

2018-04-22

Good Customer Service.

"Looking for a item that was at another location in a different state..item was shipped to the location in Madison Tn. Free of charge."

2018-04-08

Very Attentive!

""

2018-04-01

Great store!

"The cycle gear in Madison Tn has a great staff and generally good selection at reasonable prices. My peeve is that the tire plugging kit and CO2 tire inflator did not work. "

2018-03-30

Comment from a high millage biker.

"Always positive, good sales staff."

2018-03-24

Good gear shop experience

"Helpful friendly staff that were knowledgeable about the product. Glad to have this as a local shop."

2018-03-15

I love this place

"I always have a good experience every time I go"

2018-03-15

Great source for bikers but could be better

"I love Cycle Gear and have a bunch of motorcycling stuff from there to prove it. Their value on jackets, pants, gloves, helmets and other apparel can't be beat!

I went into the Madison, TN store to try on helmets and boots recently. Got a good deal on Sedici boots after managing to find my size and color. I have a feeling that was dumb luck, however, as the shelves were poorly stocked and poorly organized. Looked like a tornado had blown through.

I had every intention of buying a helmet but the selection was about 80% house brand (Bilt) and 20% Shoei/Arai (very expensive) with nothing in between like HJC, Scorpion, etc. This was very disappointing because I went out of my way to visit this store, I was heading home from Florida and there are NO Cycle Gear stores in Michigan for some strange reason. I know I didn't want a Bilt helmet, they're fine for casual use or on a budget but I was looking for something more upscale without breaking the bank on a $500+ Japanese helmet.

Overall, worth a visit especially if you're new to biking and need some good, affordable gear. But once you collect all of that, not much more to bring you in the store, frankly.

2018-03-12

Cycle gear customer experience

"The staff at this location was super helpful and knowledgeable about their products. We bought two leather jackets and gloves and are very happy with our purchase"

2018-03-10

They sell tires and has the ability to mount them but have nobody that knows how to operate the machine to do so...

"They sell tires.. and have the ability to mount them but nobody that works there knows how"

2018-02-12

Outstanding service

"I’ve got to say thank y’all for the gear and everything for my “kaw”and Specially the Service y’all give........"

2018-02-01

Helpful staff, had exactly what I needed!

"Went in for two cables, which I honestly didn’t expect them to have. The saleswoman was extremely friendly and grabbed both for me right away. No attitude like a lot of bike shops seem to have. I’ll definitely be back!"

2017-12-26

Excellent experience!

"Staff was helpful, knowledgable, and as always VERY friendly! Will continue my relationship with them for years to come!"

2017-12-08

Amazing Staff!!

"The staff at the Madison, TN location are amazing! Very friendly and helpful! The shop is clean and well organized, and holds a great selection of products. "

Share Cycle Gear, Madison, TN's store rating

Cycle Gear, Madison, TN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Madison, TN is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Madison, TN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.