1001 South University Avenue
    Little Rock, AR US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (501) 663-2250

2018-07-15

Great Service

"2 great employees.

One even let me try on his personal helmet so i could get a feel for how much the padding would compresse after wearing it for a few months.

2018-06-12

Best CG I've been in.

"Just moved to AR. I had to check out my new CG. It exceeded my expectations in every way. Clean, organized, great selection and friendly staff. 5 stars."

2018-06-08

Great staff

"Manager is awesome and extremely helpful "

2018-06-05

Great service!

"The sale staff were on point and very very helpful.the helped me and my wife will the up most respect"

2018-05-22

Grade A customer service

"The staff was very supportive and eager to answer any questions. My wife and I were buying new helmets, and we were glad we went there! We'll definitely be back! Thanks!"

2018-05-10

Great service. Cheap made over priced product

"Employee was great. The product that I got was over priced and cheaply made. I had to order a replacement for the product off of Amazon the next day. "

2018-05-07

Great place

"Laid back environment, always someone to help when needed."

2018-05-05

Great Store!

"Great people work there. Great PRICES, take some time and shop, you'll be surprised at some of the bargains you will find! I got a pair of riding boots that were regularly $179.99 for $49."

2018-04-17

quality staff with quality gear

"I walked in to the store and explained to Tom that i was a brand new rider who was in search of my initial gear purchase. Tom asked a few questions to get to know me, my desires, and then my needs. Tom then showed me every option and help fit me for safety first and style second. Tom then explained all the gear back to me before i made my purchase not to upsell, but to ensure i was happy with my purchase. A great store with great staff. I am very impressed and will bring my business back several more times"

2018-03-23

Great service & selection

"The salesman remembered me from my previous visit."

2018-02-22

Tires

"I went in to see about buying tires for my Yamaha, I talked with the young man behind and he was very nice and very helpful. He placed a tire behind the counter to hold it for me so I could go take off the wheel and bring it back too the store. When I got back to the store a different sales person took care of taking my money. I almost didn't buy the tire because he was a smart ass. I asked him if he could meet the price of another shop that I got a price from and he told me to go buy the tire from them. The difference was 5.00 dollars, it wasn't the money it was his attuned."

2018-02-07

"I shop there often and everybody is always helpful and fast delivery"

2018-02-05

Very friendly

"They were very helpful and did not try to over sell us. Yes I would shop with them again "

2018-02-04

Knowledgeable customer service

"Walked and and ask for some fuel line for an xr50 The Man Behind the Counter took me straight over to the section of vent tubes and fuel line and I walked out within 2 minutes"

2018-01-03

Review

"Nice store lots of helmets and apparel. Wish you guys had more parts!"

Share Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR's store rating

Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.