1001 South University Avenue
    Little Rock, AR US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (501) 663-2250

2018-04-17

quality staff with quality gear

"I walked in to the store and explained to Tom that i was a brand new rider who was in search of my initial gear purchase. Tom asked a few questions to get to know me, my desires, and then my needs. Tom then showed me every option and help fit me for safety first and style second. Tom then explained all the gear back to me before i made my purchase not to upsell, but to ensure i was happy with my purchase. A great store with great staff. I am very impressed and will bring my business back several more times"

2018-03-23

Great service & selection

"The salesman remembered me from my previous visit."

2018-02-22

Tires

"I went in to see about buying tires for my Yamaha, I talked with the young man behind and he was very nice and very helpful. He placed a tire behind the counter to hold it for me so I could go take off the wheel and bring it back too the store. When I got back to the store a different sales person took care of taking my money. I almost didn't buy the tire because he was a smart ass. I asked him if he could meet the price of another shop that I got a price from and he told me to go buy the tire from them. The difference was 5.00 dollars, it wasn't the money it was his attuned."

2018-02-07

"I shop there often and everybody is always helpful and fast delivery"

2018-02-05

Very friendly

"They were very helpful and did not try to over sell us. Yes I would shop with them again "

2018-02-04

Knowledgeable customer service

"Walked and and ask for some fuel line for an xr50 The Man Behind the Counter took me straight over to the section of vent tubes and fuel line and I walked out within 2 minutes"

2018-01-03

Review

"Nice store lots of helmets and apparel. Wish you guys had more parts!"

2017-12-20

I love cycle gear

"Always friendly and very helpful "

2017-12-15

Easy Ed

"My experience at this store has always been outstanding. Tom has helped with everything. Outstanding employee. "

2017-12-15

Good Experience

"Staff was very helpful. Prices were reasonable. I would go there again. A+"

2017-12-12

Horrible

"The current staff are not knowledgeable about the products, are just collecting a paycheck. This store has gone downhill since Julie the manager left! "

2017-12-05

The two gentleman that are usually there when I shop are very nice, knowledgeable and funny, I appreciate a since of humor!

"I had a complete no hassle return on a helmet I purchased, and will be getting all my stuff from them, thanks for the awesome service, never change!

Dawn C.
And yes I am verifying, I am a true customer with prior and Future purchases!!!!

2017-12-01

All business, no BS. Just the way I like it.

"Haven't been to Cycle Gear in around 5 years. Brought in an expired Yuasa battery, asked about the lifetime warranty bike batteries they used to sell (which were bad) and received the answer I expected- "Nah, nobody does that anymore..." which was much more in line with what I expected to hear years ago when that store sold me a "lifetime warranty" battery from a now defunct company.

This time, a very punctual salesman sold me a genuine Yuasa battery that was the identical model number to my 6 year old factory one. No upselling, no offering some marked up super man model, just a swift, no-nonsense transaction that fulfilled exactly what I needed without using no more than 3 minutes of my time, and at a price that was the same as the best deals you could find anywhere online, but without the wait or worry of wondering exactly what would show up.

2017-11-23

Best service and quality

"I always like going to the store. Always have what I need and great service. I'm glad to bring New customers and their I brought them. Good selection, good quality, good prices. You can't ask for much more."

2017-11-17

Helpful and Friendly!

"I need a helmet to block the cold weather. The gentlemen went our of his way to help me get what I needed. Thanks!"

Share Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR's store rating

Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Little Rock, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.