Stores > Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX
  • Cycle Gear, Lew Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX Elite Status

2267 S. Stemmons Freeway
      Lewisville, TX US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (469) 293-1047

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX by clicking a star below.

2016-09-24

Great Customer Service

"They didn't have the jacket I thought I wanted at my Bedford location so they looked it up and found one at the lewisville location. I headed up there tried it on and ended up seeing another jacket I liked. This is my new favorite jacket. The folks at both stores were great. You can tell all love to ride too. You have a great company. Later that week I went back to my Bedford and found another cool jacket. I will always look to you guys first for all my riding needs. Thanks
Dylan Hoey

2016-09-20

Nice store layout

"Saw a pair of Bilt offroad pants on sale on their website. Took a chance and went to the Lewisville store and sure enough they had them and the size I needed. Nice store layout. Employees very helpful, courteous. They also sale and install tires if you remove from bike, so I will be returning soon for tires."

2016-09-19

"The staff at Cycle Gear , Lewisville took care of my needs immediately when I walked into to the store. I ordered the incorrect size at Cycle Gear online they helped me find find a motorcycle jacket that fit me correctly and did the exchange. What a friendly staff I even found some gloves that fit. Thanks for your great customer service."

2016-09-14

Got a new half hat for my girl.

"Quick & friendly staff - great prices on great stuff"

2016-09-13

"Great service and great prices on two Bilt Techno Jackets"

2016-09-12

Helpful, friendly staff

"The staff suffers foolish questions gladly.
Obviously they use the stuff they sell as all were very knowledgeable and helpful.

2016-09-10

Very Helpful

"The guys were very interested in making sure the helmet that I was looking for fit me like it should"

2016-09-09

Knowledgeable and professional

"The team that is working this store has been very helpful with great product at a reasonable cost. If you have problems or need advice on their product they are there for you. "

2016-09-07

The sales people that helps you get it right

"My experience at Cycle Gear was a very good one the salespeople were helpful in helping you pick out the right gear and had a lot of knowledge of the products that they sold in the store"

2016-09-07

Revolting Experience

"Let the Superduke sit too long and drained the battery. Took the battery in to have it checked, and was told it was too low to even check. Cool dude said just leave it, and he'd run a recovery cycle on it, then check it and let me know if I needed a new battery. I thought that was such great service, I one upped him and just bought the same device he was going to use. It worked brilliantly and now the Orange Beast lives again."

Share Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.