2267 S. Stemmons Freeway
    Lewisville, TX US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (469) 293-1047

2017-07-28

Best customer service ever!!

"Matt provided me with the best and friendliest customer service I've had in years!! I will never shop anywhere else for my motorcycle needs! Chad at the Bedford store gets five stars as well!! "

2017-06-19

Great job

"Employees always greet you as soon as you walk in the door. Huge in my book. My 11 year son called asking for a part, and he was not treated like one. Keep it up!! "

2017-05-10

Excellent customer help

"Great guys working at this store!"

2017-05-08

"The sale people are very helpful they gave me insight on what products to use and how it works enjoyed my shopping experience and will return for future shopping "

2017-04-28

Great

"Great workers good selection nice brands super friendly if you havnt gone go "

2017-04-24

Service better than expected...

"I have shopped at Cycle Gear Plano several times, and always received good service. The policies in place at Cycle Gear give them flexibility to take care of me as a customer. I went over to Cycle Gear Lewisville because it was closer to my house, but it's in an area of town that has an image for being mediocre in the customer service area. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. I received better service than I do in Plano! I exchanged my helmet and got a full walk through and detailed build description of the helmet. I'll definitely be going here rather than driving over to Plano."

2017-04-19

My go to gear spot

"It is what it is. I wish they carried Icon brand gear at this place but whatever"

2017-03-16

Great People and Great Products!!!

"Every time I visit this location I get the greatest customer service. I will continue to visit for all my 2 wheel needs!!"

2017-03-07

Awesome experience

"I bought a new helmet and jacket I went and not really knowing which helmet only two that I wanted it to be lightweight and have a flat face and I wanted it girly. Help me find a great price lightweight somewhat girly carbon fiber helmet I really enjoy it when I ride with my boyfriend"

2017-03-04

Helpful and fast

"Went by the get a new battery for my bike, was fast and the vendor provided several choices, the item was in stock."

2017-02-25

Excellent sales staff!

"The sales staff was friendly helpful and non-intrusive. They helped my wife and I find the perfect helmets based on our needs. They are military friendly! "

2017-02-25

Great service!

"I wish I could remember his name but he used to work in Bedford too. He took lots of time to help my fiancé size and select her first helmet, went through all of the options. She was so impressed with the fit and function on our first ride! Got a great deal on a riding jacket for her also! Love cycle gear! "

2017-02-14

"got what i need and the price is right "

2017-02-04

No Pressure

"Cycle Gear is a great place to get anything related to motorcycle gear. The Lewisville story is very roomy and easy to move around in. I have been in a couple other stores that, in my opinion, just have to much stuff for the size of the store. Not Lewisville!! Went in to buy a helmet, had 2 in mind, spent 30-45 minutes trying them on in different sizes, talking with a very helpful Cycle Gear associate, and walked out with the right helmet. Fits great, does exactly what I wanted, and I am very happy with my purchase. I am always looking for a reason to stop by and see what they have."

2017-01-29

We bought boots

"Bought some mx boots for girlfriend. She crashed 1st time wearing them twisted her ankle but didn't break it. We like the boots. Sales people were great too:)"

Share Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.