Stores > Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX
  • Cycle Gear, Lew Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX Elite Status

2267 S. Stemmons Freeway
      Lewisville, TX US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (469) 293-1047

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-04-24

Service better than expected...

"I have shopped at Cycle Gear Plano several times, and always received good service. The policies in place at Cycle Gear give them flexibility to take care of me as a customer. I went over to Cycle Gear Lewisville because it was closer to my house, but it's in an area of town that has an image for being mediocre in the customer service area. I was VERY pleasantly surprised. I received better service than I do in Plano! I exchanged my helmet and got a full walk through and detailed build description of the helmet. I'll definitely be going here rather than driving over to Plano."

2017-04-19

My go to gear spot

"It is what it is. I wish they carried Icon brand gear at this place but whatever"

2017-03-16

Great People and Great Products!!!

"Every time I visit this location I get the greatest customer service. I will continue to visit for all my 2 wheel needs!!"

2017-03-07

Awesome experience

"I bought a new helmet and jacket I went and not really knowing which helmet only two that I wanted it to be lightweight and have a flat face and I wanted it girly. Help me find a great price lightweight somewhat girly carbon fiber helmet I really enjoy it when I ride with my boyfriend"

2017-03-04

Helpful and fast

"Went by the get a new battery for my bike, was fast and the vendor provided several choices, the item was in stock."

2017-02-25

Excellent sales staff!

"The sales staff was friendly helpful and non-intrusive. They helped my wife and I find the perfect helmets based on our needs. They are military friendly! "

2017-02-25

Great service!

"I wish I could remember his name but he used to work in Bedford too. He took lots of time to help my fiancé size and select her first helmet, went through all of the options. She was so impressed with the fit and function on our first ride! Got a great deal on a riding jacket for her also! Love cycle gear! "

2017-02-14

"got what i need and the price is right "

2017-02-04

No Pressure

"Cycle Gear is a great place to get anything related to motorcycle gear. The Lewisville story is very roomy and easy to move around in. I have been in a couple other stores that, in my opinion, just have to much stuff for the size of the store. Not Lewisville!! Went in to buy a helmet, had 2 in mind, spent 30-45 minutes trying them on in different sizes, talking with a very helpful Cycle Gear associate, and walked out with the right helmet. Fits great, does exactly what I wanted, and I am very happy with my purchase. I am always looking for a reason to stop by and see what they have."

2017-01-29

We bought boots

"Bought some mx boots for girlfriend. She crashed 1st time wearing them twisted her ankle but didn't break it. We like the boots. Sales people were great too:)"

2016-12-15

"Really liked the helpfulness of the staff and their product knowledge. I'll be back. "

2016-12-10

Cycle awesome

"Been a long time customer and the guys at cycle gear are always very nice and go out of their way to help. Prices are always very competitive and the top brands. Don't think I would go anywhere else. Thanks"

2016-12-09

Awesome staff, awesome products

"This has become my go to store for my gear needs. The staff is always helpful and knowledgable."

2016-12-05

Excellent customer service.

"The gentleman was very helpful. We were looking for helmets and had one picked out. He showed us a better quality and got lucky as it was on sale."

2016-10-21

pricing

"They have something for everyone. when you walk out the door you feel like you got a great deal."

Share Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Lewisville, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.