722 Collins Hill Road
    Lawrenceville, GA US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (678) 225-0131

2018-06-27

Buying new helmet

"Crew was helpfull answered my questions"

2018-06-16

Great Service!

"Very knowledgeable staff! New summer gloves, new rain gear and great service! "

2018-06-09

Great customer service!

"Very comfortable atmosphere, and courteous staff. I came in with my daughter in search of a riding jacket and gloves. The salesman was patient and extremely helpful. "

2018-06-08

Great Experience

"The guys there know their stuff. they are very helpful, and very patient. They are willing to listen to all your questions and help you on whatever you need, and are able to share information on everything they have in the store."

2018-06-06

Great experience

"The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products. Was very helpful with the purchase of a new helment and jacket."

2018-06-05

Great great, knowledge and customer service

"Great great, knowledge and customer service"

2018-06-04

Great help

"Help me look through many different types of raingear, and we found the right size.....never left me....thanks"

2018-06-02

Corey and a seat!

"Corey helped me find a seat to make my ride more comfortable. He was knowledgeable and friendly and the seat worked wonderfully! "

2018-05-17

Bo

"After shopping at Mountain Motorsports and getting no customer service, I walked out and drove to Cycle Gear in Lawrenceville. I am an older guy and have not been on a motorcycle in over thirty years so I needed help in purchasing some riding gear. I received great help from Austin and Connor and purchasewd a complete riding outfit including rain gear. Two days later, I went on my first ride and completely destroyed my two day old rain suit on my muffler. I went back to Cycle Gear and explained what had happened and, of course, said it was completely my fault. I politely asked if there was anything at all that they could do to help me in purchasing another rain suit and was told no. They had no obligation to help me out but I felt like a business concerned about good customer service would try to do something to help considering the circumstances. I was about to walk out somewhat disappointed when the manager stepped up and said he would give me a 10% discount on the new suit. It was a jesture that showed they cared and that was all I was interested in. So they get 5 stars in my book."

2018-05-08

Great customer service

"I had no idea what I wanted but the sales associate was very helpful "

2018-05-02

Installed a Bluetooth in my helmet while I waited.

"I've had nothing but great experiences at Cycle Gear."

2018-04-25

Great!

"Great store. I needed some help as a new rider and they really came through with help on my purchase and advice."

2018-04-07

Like to go there. It’s amazing

"Every one there is helpful"

2018-04-01

Great service, hiccups along the way

"I’ve spent over 3k with cycle gear in the last 4-5 months, service was great most of he employees know some stuff about bikes which will help with opinions but I wouldn’t say overly knowledgeable, but the worst part is when you return something they have to refund you and basically repay, so when it comes to 1k dollar item it’s a pain, especially when they want their money first but takes them 3-5 business days to get yours back, it almost seems like they don’t care about you as much .. ahh just my 2 cents. Other than that I love the guys I work with up there."

2018-03-31

Good Job on Warranty replacement of my battery!

"Purchased new battery for my Goldwing - (MegaBoost Platinum) last winter. Unfortunately, it discharged over the winter and would not take a charge from my trickle charger. Called store, had them pull up my account history and discovered I had purchased the extended year of warranty. Took old battery in and they happily swapped for brand new one. I was a little disappointed that battery failed so quickly so I am monitoring the replacement and keeping on charger when I'm not riding. Will see if it holds up. Factory battery had lasted 5+ years... Very pleased with support I received from store associates. "

Share Cycle Gear, Lawrenceville, GA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Lawrenceville, GA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Lawrenceville, GA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Lawrenceville, GA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.