3210 E. Central Expressway
    Killeen, TX US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (254) 350-2893

2018-03-17

Great store and even better staff

"I went into the store not really knowing my sizes or what exactly I needed to buy. But the two gals that were working there we're very helpful and actually saved me a bit of money. They were also very knowledgeable and if they didn't know something they looked it up instead of just trying to make a sale which I greatly appreciated. We we figured out the helmet size I needed and also purchased the boots and riding pants and gloves to go with. We ordered the helmet the same day and I received it 3 days later. They even called me to let me know that it was in. I definitely enjoyed my experience there and I will be returning to pick up a Bluetooth set for my helmet.

And they also made sure to let me know that if anything didn't work to bring it back since there was a 30 day policy as long as everything is still in new condition and not damaged.

So if you want to go somewhere and find someone that knows what they're talking about definitely stop in I don't think you'll regret it.

2018-03-10

Good job

"They even installed shield for me. My number 1 place to shop for think I need as a rider. "

2018-03-09

A Great Experience

"The staff that assisted me was very nice and helpful. Although they were assisting others, they made time to acknowledge and to assist me as well."

2018-03-07

Ride life

"Great the store representative was very knowledgeable and courteous "

2018-01-17

Amazing and Professional Visit

"I always purchase from Cycle Gear due to their reputation and amazing prices. Once again, Rob found the perfect gauntlets for the upcoming track season. He even gave me excellent ideas about the full leather product line. I will be purchasing within the next two months."

2018-01-03

heated clothing purchase

"The staff was helpful but somewhat pre-occupied. "

2017-12-16

Excellent

"VERY Helpfull knowledgeable teams. Made me feel comfortable and welcome. The store had everything I was looking for. I'm glad there is a cycle gear near by."

2017-12-10

Great

"It’s was easy and everyone is very knowledgeable "

2017-12-02

Despite the odds

"The store in Killeen has struggled with staff since day one. That however does not stop Daniella from making sure you have a great experiends when you're in the store. She gives sound advice, doesn't sell you things you don't need and if it's not in the store, there's no hesitation to get it ordered. The store is a plus for our growing Motorcycle community. "

2017-11-23

Warm rider

"Great experience, very helpful staff "

2017-08-30

Great Store

"I bought some turn indicators. They had a big selection and their customer service was excellent."

2017-08-12

Surprisingly has all price ranges

"Not many choices in visors for both full face helmets and open face helmets, the visors that was there was difficult to tell exactly how they looked but the employee went out of their way to assist in helping my decision

2017-07-26

"The attendant was uninterested in helping me. I was a bother to help. Although I talked to another attendant earlier that day who was a lot more helpful."

2017-07-24

Great service and prices!

"Stopped in to check out new helmets and jackets. I was very surprised how much was on sale! I got a new helmet, jacket and gloves for all under $300. I was able to get not just the cheapest but good quality name brand that was on sale. Will definitely be going back for more items soon! "

2017-07-14

Great great customer service.

"Went down there to find some gear and ended up purchasing more than I anticipated but got a really good deal with it also the person that helps me was also a veteran as I am and assisted me with professional courtesy. I highly recommend this place. Actually drove here from out of town to check it out. I most definitely will be back."

Share Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.