3210 E. Central Expressway
    Killeen, TX US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (254) 350-2893

2018-04-13

Great

"Got very good service and products made of good quality material."

2018-04-07

Good store

"Took forever and no one was available for help on the sales floor but my stuff is nice...."

2018-03-31

"I was confused about what half shell to get the employee took the time and went threw multiple ones to see which one is best and comfortable "

2018-03-28

Great time

"Employees were amazing and super helpful. Prices are great and the store is super clean. "

2018-03-25

Awesome

"Awesome service and assistance."

2018-03-17

Great store and even better staff

"I went into the store not really knowing my sizes or what exactly I needed to buy. But the two gals that were working there we're very helpful and actually saved me a bit of money. They were also very knowledgeable and if they didn't know something they looked it up instead of just trying to make a sale which I greatly appreciated. We we figured out the helmet size I needed and also purchased the boots and riding pants and gloves to go with. We ordered the helmet the same day and I received it 3 days later. They even called me to let me know that it was in. I definitely enjoyed my experience there and I will be returning to pick up a Bluetooth set for my helmet.

And they also made sure to let me know that if anything didn't work to bring it back since there was a 30 day policy as long as everything is still in new condition and not damaged.

So if you want to go somewhere and find someone that knows what they're talking about definitely stop in I don't think you'll regret it.

2018-03-10

Good job

"They even installed shield for me. My number 1 place to shop for think I need as a rider. "

2018-03-09

A Great Experience

"The staff that assisted me was very nice and helpful. Although they were assisting others, they made time to acknowledge and to assist me as well."

2018-03-07

Ride life

"Great the store representative was very knowledgeable and courteous "

2018-01-17

Amazing and Professional Visit

"I always purchase from Cycle Gear due to their reputation and amazing prices. Once again, Rob found the perfect gauntlets for the upcoming track season. He even gave me excellent ideas about the full leather product line. I will be purchasing within the next two months."

2018-01-03

heated clothing purchase

"The staff was helpful but somewhat pre-occupied. "

2017-12-16

Excellent

"VERY Helpfull knowledgeable teams. Made me feel comfortable and welcome. The store had everything I was looking for. I'm glad there is a cycle gear near by."

2017-12-10

Great

"It’s was easy and everyone is very knowledgeable "

2017-12-02

Despite the odds

"The store in Killeen has struggled with staff since day one. That however does not stop Daniella from making sure you have a great experiends when you're in the store. She gives sound advice, doesn't sell you things you don't need and if it's not in the store, there's no hesitation to get it ordered. The store is a plus for our growing Motorcycle community. "

2017-11-23

Warm rider

"Great experience, very helpful staff "

Share Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX's store rating

Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Killeen, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.