Stores > Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA
  • Cycle Gear, Gil Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA Elite Status

6920 Chestnut Street
      Gilroy, CA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (408) 847-1810

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-02

Very good

"Good customer service and convinience"

2017-12-01

Not bad

"Overall good experience. Lady argued with me about sales price then pretended like she didn't. But overall good. "

2017-11-13

Great staff

"The guy working that day was very helpful, honest and genuinely nice. I was getting cold weather gloves. Thank you. "

2017-11-07

The help Inwas received was good

"I needed tire and help me order and install the tire for me .The turn around time for the tire install is one day out I understand that I wish they could have a quicker time to mount tire that is the only thing that I don’t like I feel most people want there tire mounted the same day so we can ride "

2017-10-21

Great service!!!

"Was immediately assisted!"

2017-09-09

Great service.

"Fast tire mounting. Competitive. Friendly service "

2017-09-01

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"A++++++++++++++++++++++++++"

2017-08-24

customer service in Gilroy

"The customer rep was very helpful in assisting me picking out a riding suit and helmet."

2017-08-21

Great experience

"Girls were great. Very knowledgeable
Thx again

2017-08-08

Good gear great prices

"The sales clerk was very helpful and friendly...and I found everything I needed."

2017-07-15

Awesome!

"It was made very easy. The delivery was on time. When i went in to order the women at the counter were extremely helpful and quick they got me taken care of in just a about 15 minutes which was great since i was on my lunch break"

2017-07-07

Awesome

" The ladies working that day were extremely helpful and assisting me find a pair of gloves. They didn't pressure me to purchase anything, they only offered their expertise in the subjects I asked about. "

2017-07-02

Great service!

"Great customer service!!!"

2017-05-26

Excellent service

"The staff was very friendly, as soon as I walked in they greated me and if I needed any help. They directed me to what I was looking for and gave me their opinions on what the best product for me was. Staff is very helpful"

2017-05-19

Review

"It was Ok, The sales woman asked the more experienced sales woman where the Item I wanted was. ( Motorcycle Cover )
I did not like that one, ( it was blue and very light weight, just a dust cover ) and asked for a different one, color one level up in quality, Newer Sales Woman did not think so ,
but asked
the more experienced Sales Woman for a product between the cheepest and most expensive and Covers
sure enough there was one, That is the One I bought , since I already have the more expensive Cover.

There is one problem though, not with the Sales People , with the Product, The Sport Bike Motorcycle cover ( Medium ) is too short in the Back, it only covers the upper half of my back wheel and tire. I tried the Cruiser Cover ( Large ) but it is too large, so had to return it to get the Medium one for Sport Bikes.
Cycle Gear really needs to redesign the " Bilt " Standard Motorcycle Cover in size Medium , to include coverage to all of the Back Tire/Wheel.

Unless Cycle Gear does that soon, ( a Redesign of the Medium Sport Bike Standard Cover ) I will look for another brand ( At a Different Motorcycle Shop ) in a couple of months when this one fades and is damaged by the Sun.

Share Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Gilroy, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.