9923 Orr and Day Rd

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-17

Informative

"Great team at the SFS location. Staff is very knowledgeable about gear and parts."

2018-08-14

Outgoing, knowledgeable cute employee lol

"She Was friendly, very helpful. Went out of her way to explain the differences in chain lubricants , engine oils and also talked to me about Bluetooth helmets and showed me separate Bluetooth units that are at the top of the market right now. Overall very pleased . Will return "

2018-08-03

Great service

"Very helpful staff. Answered all my questions "

2018-08-02

Home

"Greeted as I walked into store and immediately asked, if I needed guidance. I new what I wanted I informed gentleman and he walked me over to display I was looking for. Thx. "

2018-07-30

New Store

"The guys in here are great. Came in to buy some boots on sale, and bought a much better boot for only $30.00 dollars more thanks to the sale guy!
Thank you!!!!

2018-07-29

Ride on over

"Great prices, great service!"

2018-07-11

Bad advice + Bad selection

"I came in for an open face helmet with visor. They have hundreds of full face but only a few open (scooter style) so ended up picking one I didn’t really like or fit good and will have to be returned.
Then asked about a handlebar mounted holder for phone/gps - he insisted on a MOD brand held on by magnet, boasted that its guaranteed to never fall off despite my skepticism so I bought it for $60.
I asked what the nylon strap was and he said it’s a safety strap but “you can throw it away, I never use mine”
Thankfully I kept the strap and attached it just in case - because the phone fell off 3 times on the way home. And about 5 times on my way to a different Cyclegear to return it.
The Culver City Location has a very helpful worker who helped me pick out and mount a new phone holder.

2018-07-08

Upgrade time

"Planning a long bike trip, we decided it was time to upgrade our helmets and possibly include communications. Our sales member, Victor, was very knowledgeable and patience with us. He answered our questions and included his personal experiences with the equipment."

2018-07-06

Best cycle gear ever

"Very helpful on my tire change, they worked hard to install it ASAP, really appreciate them did that"

2018-07-05

Great customer service

"The staff was very knowledgeable and accomodating. They went out of their way to make sure I got what I needed. "

2018-07-03

Excellent service I definitely recommend Cycle gear!!!

"Good service and knowledgeable staff."

2018-07-01

Great!!!!

"The gentleman was really knowledgeable. After going to another motorcycle store twice he knew his stuff!"

2018-06-30

Great staff an service

"It was a good shopping experience with knowledgeable staff and a great selection of items. A bit on the expensive side. Their employees need a raise, given their great customer service."

2018-06-29

Great customer service

"Staff was extremely helpful, they explained the differences of certain products that i was looking at and helped me narrow down my choices until i made my decision. Would definitely recommend this location to my friends."

2018-06-27

The best !

"Great customer service quick to help out !"

Share Cycle Gear, Santa Fe Springs, CA's store rating

Cycle Gear, Santa Fe Springs, CA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Santa Fe Springs, CA is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Santa Fe Springs, CA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.