24/7 Live Chat and 1 Working Day Email Tickets

Chance of future purchase: 8.93/10
Shipping & packaging: 6.67/10
Customer service: 8.55/10
2018-05-21

Wanting the best for less

"I find that phones on this site which I have ordered with a view of making them one of my consumer products in a building catalogue ...they dont seem to last beyond the guaranteed 12 month period ...and the problem always seem to be the battery not the mechanism...in addition, it is extremely difficult to get replacement battery ... a fact compounded by the decision to always have the battery on board.""

2018-05-19

fish n friends

"i would like to see how long delivery takes, and the care that ups put into carrying my product with *Care*"

2018-05-19

Great Service

"I like the fast delivery and product quality. Happy to use your service for drop Shipping"

2018-05-18

Its easy to spend your money!

"Chinavasion has set a new bar for ease of use of their website specifically with the large number of options to pay for your order including PayPal. I hate going online to a site and waste an hour shopping just to get to the checkout page and the only option to pay is to enter your debit/credit card. Also, on top of the vast number of cool sh...stuff they have to drool over its all priced to sell!
I highly recommend Chinavasion.com and look forward to future transactions.

2018-05-18

Paranoid phantom catcher

"I had to back page a number of times, otherwise nice. "

2018-05-12

Quick and simple

"Been a member for some years and always found them good suppliers."

2018-05-11

Chinavasion for the world. I like your company that´s why I am still with you !

"I believe this is my third order over a rather long period of time. I watch your website rather often and when I see an item to my interest I place my order.
I am pleased with your service and hope to continue placing an order with you now and then.
Best regards, Eggert V. Kristinsson

2018-05-09

Always well priced and quality goods

"I am a long standing customer of Chinavision and they keep getting better and better."

2018-05-08

I started by accident.

"My first order from Chinavision was accidental, but it went so well that I have been shopping with them since. Products from Chinavision are as good as the ones in retail stores and cost way less."

2018-05-03

excellent

"excellent products, excellent service"

2018-05-03

First time shopping from a foreign country

"I have placed my orders from in ordering cars but was embarrassed to see that some local people could access my email for the first time informing me to buy from them. From I did not feel safe to buy online so I was reluctant to pay.

Please if you could help advising me so that I would arrange for the payment as early as possible. Would it be possible to pay half and later pay the other half after being confirmed of safe receipt of the items at the DHL agency here in Tarawa? The DHL may only release the items after my second payment of the other half.

Besides, since I am going to work in Kiritimati, I am willing to work as one of your agencies if you may allow me to pay from you with more discounts in the price. I may be benefit but at the same time may promote your product more publicly in my country.

For the time being, the only possible way for my payment is through the bank because it is safer.

Regards CEO

JDH

2018-05-01

"There should be more payments options,,, "

2018-04-30

Superwatch

"Very excited with the potential of lots of drop shipping sales of this product. I will use this as my sample!1"

2018-04-29

"Quick to find what I was after and while the checkout was a little clunky, it was a relatively painless experience."

2018-04-28

LOVE THIS PLACE

"IF SHIPPING GOES RIGHT THIS IS THE PLACE I WILL ALWAYS SHOP"

Share Chinavasion.com's store rating

Chinavasion.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Chinavasion.com is a merchant member
Chinavasion.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.