Stores > cheap-laptop-batteries
  • cheap-laptop-ba

Voice your opinion! Review cheap-laptop-batteries by clicking a star below.
2017-07-05

Bad quality

"Bought an 'original' Samsung laptop battery, which recently failed with less than 100 full charging cycles (supposed to last 500+ cycles). The seller wouldn't replace the battery, and communication was really bad as they barely speak English."

2017-01-23

Exactly What We Wanted

"I had never ordered from this site. However, they contacted me to confirm that the product I wanted was compatible before shipping. They did not want mistakes. Fast shipping. Great experience. "

2016-12-19

Phenominal Service

"I have a Razer whose battery went bottoms up. The manufacturer said they would charge me shipping + $100 diagnostics + battery when I knew the problem already. Cheap-Laptop-Batteries had the battery and literally no on e else on the WWW had it in English. Furthermore, when it was stuck in customs I sent an email lamenting about the waitime and received a same day apology and a credit for the expedited shipping I picked. These guys are awesome. As soon as it cleared customs it was at my door in 3 days. It works great. "

2015-04-12

"Neither the battery or the charging lead I purchased for my teenager for Christmas worked. Very disappointed. Sadly I only just found this e mail to feed that back to you.
Don't have the invoice number or the date and wont be using this site again

2015-03-30

"Excellent service. Fast delivery and battery works perfectly. Very pleased with this transaction!"

2014-02-17

"delivery time nice and product good"

2014-02-14

"I bought on this Web Store for my DELL VOSTRO 3500 a battery 7800mAh 9 cells "compatible type", the value/price is very good. The battery arrived quickly and well packaged. Finally this is a perfect choise to replace the old one !"

2014-01-15

"Fantastic!!! They have been both really kind and competent in asking me the details of my old battery to be sure that what I've ordered could fit my laptop... and they offered to me a more powerful battery at the same price!!!
And now that I've got the battery, it is also better than what I supposed to receive.

2013-10-24

"Thanks a lot for your precision and your perfect customer care.
The battery is perfect!
You were really great!

2013-10-21

"Ordered a laptop charger. It arrived within a few days complete with a UK power lead, which is what I needed. It works perfectly."

2013-09-04

"Todos los pedidos que he realizado me han llegado correctamente. El precio es muy competitivo y el servicio post venta es excepcional.

All the order i have made, have arrived successfully. The price of a products is competitive and they have an exceptional after-sales.

2013-07-28

"They delivered a good battery in very short time. Moreover, I later decide to change the battery size I ordered first and they were very helpful with the exchange (they even refund me the shipping costs) -> very good customer service! I highly recommend this shop."

2013-02-18

"I received a defect battery. I was told to send it back, would cost me 12 euro.
They suggested me to pay 6 euro and send me a new one. I paid.
Today I got a letter from the customs that want me to pay 20 euro in tax and handles fee.
This is NOT OK.
It doesn't matter how low the price is, if it not work...
I now hope they will pay me my money back, but what's the odds to that?

2013-02-10

"This review has been deleted."

2012-11-02

"Produit conforme et soigneusement emballé, délais respectés, et un prix bien inférieur à ce que j'ai pu voir sur d'autres sites. Un service impeccable, je recommande!"

Share cheap-laptop-batteries's store rating

cheap-laptop-batteries is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cheap-laptop-batteries is not a merchant member
cheap-laptop-batteries does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!