Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-03-10

Terrible customer service and faux coupons

"I order very often online basically every week. In return they always send me thank you coupons for $10 off $50 for my next purchase. I always used these great coupons in which you have 14 days to use so it’s no problem for me since I purchase every week. However back in January I went to use one of those coupons online and it said the code is expired. It indeed was not expired as I just received the coupon two days prior. I reached out through email twice. After 4 days no response. I then called customer service. The woman I spoke to for a half hour told me over and over that Charlotte Russe has no so coupon. I then asked to
Speak to a supervisor and they told me I need to send a screen shot of the site saying it is indeed not working. So I email them what they ask for. 3 days go by. No response. I called customer service again. This woman says she recognizes the coupon but that it’s expired. I said the coupon says it’s good for 14 days and it’s been a week. She says she doesn’t know why it’s not working but if it says it’s expired then there’s nothing she can do. I gave up didn’t get to use the coupon and missed out on my discount. I ended up making a few more purchases the end of February so they sent me two more of those same coupons. Same exact thing happened. None of those codes worked it’s a shame. Also every time I ever received the rewards bucks for purchase they never ever worked online saying the code was invalid. Why keep sending me faux coupons???

oztambo
oztambo
Top Reviewer!
2016-04-29

Great at taking Orders - fail to delivery (Must be run by a man)

"Great order process.

Great Price

Nothing .... Nothing ... Nothing.,,

Order canceled.. ... Refund has not come through yet... no idea why..

2015-12-28

"I ordered a dress online because they were having a sale on dresses. The deal was $20-$25 dresses. So I searched for a while and found one I liked. Before buying, I looked at the sizing guide and made sure I ordered the correct size before buying. I was actually going on a trip and this dress was for that trip so I was hoping and praying it would get here before my trip and it did. However, I tried it on and it was so big i was swimming in it. So unfortunately, I had to send it back. They said that returns were easy and fast so I didn't think that I'd have a problem. They even gave me a FREE return label. I sent it back and it took a really long time so I ended up emailing the company asking where my money was. They said that it takes 2-3 weeks to receive and 2-3 weeks for the payment to return. So, i FINALLY got my money back, but not all of it!! They took $6.99 from me to take back something that didn't fit me, not even my fault. Just a warning that they seal your money and the sizing charts are dead wrong!!!!!!!"

2015-11-14

"i ordered three items online thinking the prices were amazing and they looked good too but when they came in the quality was downright horrible! My chambray shirt looked so, so synthetic and fake it was terrible!! if you are willing to sacrifice quality for price then this is a great store, but you can get XXII clothes for a bit more and better quality! Im going to return my shipment next week!"

2015-02-15

"The best on line store I have ever experienced. Easy return to local stores. Great clothes, and best price."

2014-09-02

"I love shopping online with them. they ship fast."

2014-08-19

"This was my first time using the website, so I was a littel wary. I odered a pair of combat boots for a very good price, and with the order came a tracking number. The tracking number only works through the website they give you AFTER you tell them it doesn't work. This tracking number told me my order hasn't been shipped anywhere yet, it hasn't moved from the company! Not only that, but no one in customer service is actually responding, I just get a draft email they have ready, with no actual details! Never order from this site!!"

Share Charlotte Russe Holding Inc.'s store rating