Product & services pricing 9.20/10
Customer service: 9.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.75/10
2018-04-21

iPhone 6S plus great job

"I highly recommend them, they are very good and fast in their work and transactions are reliable since they use paypal. Thank you very much for your prompt response and your support via call. Five! Stars! very happy to do business with you!!"

2018-04-11

You guys are the real deal!

"I found you while searching for “Iphone unlocking” service. Read the reviews, put my information , after a day or 2 I got my code fast
Viola!!! That phone is now with my niece in Japan . Thank you guys! Awesome service.

2018-04-06

The best!!

"already working thanks are the best I have already unlocked 5 devices you are the best I recommend"

2018-04-03

Excellent and so fast!

"I am so satisfied with their service provision. They preliminary told me the conditions and the time I should wait. They did it in less than one day "

2018-04-02

Cellunlocker, the best company ever !!!

"Recently I had to use Cellunlocker services and I must say that im very happy with the Result. Everything is OK, my Phone is working great. Overall im very statisfied. And most of all, they didnt waste my time. Everything was Done so fast that i couldnt even believe."

2018-03-29

good price and work well.

"I was not able get it work right away but they tried to help me and now my phone got unlocked."

2018-03-26

Great service :)

"They were very helpful during g the. Whole process :)"

2018-03-24

cellunlocker.net is the best

"great work you guys are doing.keep it up!!!"

2018-03-24

Great customer service

"The unlock key given to me did not work right away but they replied immediately to my request for assistance and after a few rials with the various solutions the kept providing the phone unlocked and I am very satisfied"

2018-03-19

Smooth

"I was skeptical about this service but they made this experience smooth. There were no hiccups, they booked me an appointment and a technician was helping me within the hour. Amazing Customer Service and the technician was awesome! Definitely worth paying for!"

2018-03-18

First time needing a phone unlocked

"This was the first time i habe ever had to unlock my phone. I researched 11 different companies along with watched YouTube videos on all to try and find the easiest, quickest and most creditable one. I will admit I did not trust anyone to remote into my commuter and let them take it over, but I went for it and tried them out and I do not regret it on bit. They kept me up to date on appointments they had as well as messaged me before our time started to verify if I was ready or needed more time. I was able to sit at my computer and watch everything he was doing and my favorite part was I I got to also instant message him at the same time with my questions and believe me I was asking allot. When we were done he stayed in with me to make sure everything was okay. "

2018-03-17

Great and fun way to unlock device

"It was a bit slow going setting up the appointment but after that it was great. Joe was patient when we were setting everything up. I loved seeing how the process worked and it was helpful to have them just remote in. Would really recommend these guys."

2018-03-17

Trust Cellunlocker to do the job right.

"I highly recommend Cellunlocker.net to anyone wanting to have their cellphone unlocked. If you own your phone and would like to have it unlocked to give you the freedom to use it with any carrier you choose, don't hesitate to contact Cellunlocker.net. I have used their services in the past and recently had a phone that needed more than a simple code to unlock it. Cellunlocker used a remote computer connection to permanently unlock my phone. I was kept informed of the process as it happened. Cellunlocker can be trusted to look after your needs and will make sure the job is done right."

2018-03-10

Best service

"I got a trouble with my unlock code but every one in this company were helpfull asisting me to fix the issue. Very greatfull with them."

2018-03-09

"The phone working very good "

Share cellunlocker's store rating