Stores > cellunlocker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2017-11-08

Excellent Service

"The customer service was wonderful, they responded to all my questions and was always helpful.
Their stated time to get a work done was met as well.
Highly recommend Cellunlocker.

2017-11-02

Always happy with the service from cellunlocker

"As a mobile phone store, a big part of our business depends on unlock codes. Using the website at cellunlocker is usually seamless, but if there is ever an issue, the customer support team is amazing. We don’t use anyone else."

2017-11-02

Awesome Service

"Had a small issue that was taken care of very quickly. Awesome service!"

2017-10-26

working hard for you

"exellent service. have had many phones unlocked , had issues with my last cell cell but they got me through it! exellent!"

2017-10-26

Unlocked

"They are the best. Fast unlocked."

2017-10-15

"Ordered an iphone to be unlocked. Got it unlocked within 24 hours.
Great experience. Good service.

2017-10-13

Cellunlocker Is A Wonderful Service!

"Cellunlocker.net,
Thank you so very much for assisting me in unlocking my phone. Your service is AMAZING! With your help my phone was easy to get unlocked. I am definitely going to recommend your service to others and if i need to unlock another phone in the future i will definitely use your wonderful services again! Thank You!

Sincerely:
Leanne

2017-10-12

Amazing and smooth expereince

"Thank you for the easy prompt interaction"

2017-10-10

Trusted Phone Unlocking service

"These are great people, very friendly and prompt customer service. I am really satisfied with the previous unlock service for a prepaid iPhone. The price is also slightly cheaper compared to other unlock service provider. I will surely go back to them for unlocking phones in the future. Will also recommend to my contacts."

2017-10-05

100% Success

"Website very friendly.
In my case it was the cheapest service, and i checked everything else on eBay. I tried several times unlock services but these guys from CELLUNLOCKER are amazing.
100% in all categories.
I will do business again with them.
Highly recommended!

2017-10-02

Super

"I was very skeptical for a while but believe me I will do it again. I'm a newbie And just wanted somewhere I could trust cellunlocker it's time for my s8 now thank you I will definitely recommend them "

2017-10-02

excellent service

"service is outstanding. the best thing is they replied quickly and tried to fix the problem soon. "

2017-09-29

Best tech support ever!!!

"Even the fact that we couldn't unlock my S8+ from Korean I have to say the tech Rafa B. is amazing cause he did try everything possible to unlock it and didn't give up until he trying everything.
I really appreciate it thanks Rafa!!

2017-09-23

Fast and effective!

"They let you know about the processing steps. They answer when you write to them. They were fast and effective! And the payment is by PayPal so it's secure. Very satisfied with my Samsung Galaxy S7 unlock."

2017-09-19

After being told by another company that they could not unlock my phone cellunlocker did it quicklly

"I used another service that had unlocked another iphone of mine. I requested another iphone to be unlocked from the same carrier, purchased at the same time, but they advised me after 4 days that they weren't able to do it. cellunlocker contacted me after 2 days to advise they were trying another supplier, I was giving up hope. A couple of hours later my iphone 6 from Bell (Canada) was unlocked. Great service!!!"

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!