Product & services pricing 8.95/10
Customer service: 9.44/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.82/10
2018-06-12

Great

"Process quick and easy. Fast friendly and would recommend "

2018-06-06

Perfect

"Immediately I got my code via mail.. I entered it into the unlock pop up on my screen and it instantly unlocked my phone. Thanks a lot. Cell unlocker rocks!!!"

2018-06-02

Worked like a charm!

"I had a galaxy s9+ from xfinity that unlocked in minutes. Will use this again :)"

2018-05-31

Worth it.

"I was a bit skeptical at first tbh, and I did have to wait 2 weeks before I got mine unlocked but it was well worth it, considering it was the newest iPhone and the fact that I placed my order too close to the weekend. Overall experience was very smooth, unlocking was not a problem at all. Highly recommended. "

2018-05-31

Excellent super fast service

"Awesome super fast service as always "

2018-05-24

Great service....

"Prompt, honest and wonderful"

2018-05-18

Great Services

"Cellunlocker site great, it great prices and very fast services process. This cellunlocker.net helped me unlock code for my huawei elate one business day. I alway use celllunlocker.net for all my devices 3 half years now and 3 half years cellunlocker.net did helped me unlock over 40 devices.

Thank you. Chor Xiong

2018-05-12

Lumia

"The unlock code worked wonderfully"

2018-05-05

Grat

"Great,I purchased the unlock code and within 1 hr I got the email with the unlock code and instructions.This is my second time using cellunlocker,The best in business "

2018-05-03

Great Service

"I requested the unlock through their website and get an email confirmation that my phone will be unlocked within 1-24 hours. And I got in a few hours that my phone has been unlocked. I tried it and it worked like a charm. I will definitely recommend these guys for unlocking the phone(s).

2018-04-27

Fastes and best oversall

"All others unlocking services where priced higher and ive used many they all take betwwen 2 to 5 days. This service prices are great and very competitive and even tho it says 1 to 3 days it takes only few hours i say it and many others say it also about 4 to 6 hours processing time. Plus great customer service over email and their chat help. Recomend 100%"

2018-04-21

iPhone 6S plus great job

"I highly recommend them, they are very good and fast in their work and transactions are reliable since they use paypal. Thank you very much for your prompt response and your support via call. Five! Stars! very happy to do business with you!!"

2018-04-11

You guys are the real deal!

"I found you while searching for “Iphone unlocking” service. Read the reviews, put my information , after a day or 2 I got my code fast
Viola!!! That phone is now with my niece in Japan . Thank you guys! Awesome service.

2018-04-06

The best!!

"already working thanks are the best I have already unlocked 5 devices you are the best I recommend"

2018-04-03

Excellent and so fast!

"I am so satisfied with their service provision. They preliminary told me the conditions and the time I should wait. They did it in less than one day "

Share cellunlocker's store rating