Stores > cellunlocker

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review cellunlocker by clicking a star below.
2018-01-09

The most reliable unlock service anywhere on earth

"I’m a mobile freak and have owned an awful lot of handsets. The vast majority are supplied locked and its useful to get them unlocked. If they’re locked onto the UK’s EE network, EE will NOT supply an unlock code unless you’re the original owner and then only after 6 months of ownership. So my latest order was for my used HTC U11 locked onto EE. Anyway, I paid using PayPal costing a reasonable $15. Full instructions and the unlock code were emailed to me within 5 minutes. My handset was unlocked within ten seconds. No problems here . Highly recommended. "

2018-01-07

Worse Experience, No guarantee of Time or Service. Beware of cellunlocker.net

"This has been a really bad experience for me with cellunlocker.net. They advertise on their website that they will take 1-5 days and in fact they claim to be one of the fastest.
I ordered on 21st December and today (7th Jan) I am finally asking for my refund after so many times writing to them about the status and frustratingly chatting with the customer care.
They will give you standard response, "No ETA, we will update you". This is not good enough. Really bad I would say, keep away from such sites.

2018-01-06

I had a GREAT service with cellunlocker!!

"That was not an easy phone to deal with but they unlocked it!!"

2017-12-27

Excellent service

"Order a code but first time was unsuccessful, received alot of follow up emails asking if i was satisfied, had to get it unlocked via computer, Tommy and John were very helpful, my Samsung is now unlocked. Get you phone unlock here, the guys are very helpful."

2017-12-27

Best service out there period!!

"I've been using Cellunlocker for few years now and it's always the best and prompt service all the time"

2017-12-20

Best service on-line

"Quick response and great attention "

2017-12-19

Glad i had my iphone unlock

"Great comunication with this guys like always!!"

2017-12-12

great service

"i had a few problems unlocking my device,but with the help with the technical team ,my unlocking was a success."

2017-12-11

Amazing

"Placed the order and within a few hours i had my phone unlock! Excellent service and very easy to do"

2017-12-06

When you have no-one to turn to, along comes Cellunlocker.

"I was not able to get any help from my Carrier to unlock my phone. After giving up waiting for 3 hours on line being sent from one department to another I finally gave up. I was leaving for vacation with no ability to put in a SIM card from my travel Carrier. I managed to find Cellunlocker on line, informed them of my problem and waited only a short time to received my unlock code. Further to my problems my code had been frozen for trying too many times to access. I informed Cellunloccker, upon which they got me my unfreeze code and unlock code within a short. They were courteous, very helpful and kept sending me update emails. I will tell everyone about this amazing company. "

2017-12-04

Great Service

"Been using Cellunlocker for several years now, codes always work and if there's ever a problem they work hard to help get it corrected. "

2017-11-27

Muy buen servicio

"Verdaderamente responsables"

JamesParr's Avatar

Southern California
2017-11-23

ZTE K88 Tablet

"Came through like a champ for me and my ZTE K88 tablet..! Unlocked on first try!
ATT said it couldn't be done until original owner paid off.

2017-11-21

Amazing service !!

"I have used this website over 6 times now and the cellunlocker team have always made sure that i get the best service and experience. The customer service reply to my email within minutes and keep following up with me until I get completely satisfied.
Very competent and professional.

2017-11-08

Excellent Service

"The customer service was wonderful, they responded to all my questions and was always helpful.
Their stated time to get a work done was met as well.
Highly recommend Cellunlocker.

Share cellunlocker's store rating

cellunlocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

cellunlocker is not a merchant member
cellunlocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!