Stores > cabinetparts.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review cabinetparts.com by clicking a star below.

Cannot get it right

"Wow! Seem like nice guys on the phone but totally incompetent. Ordered an Accuride 1321-20 20" pocket door slide and was shipped a 16" version. They responded well and promptly ordered a replacement with no extra charge. Then I get the new order which is the right size but a completely different model than what I had ordered in the first place!! Oh, and the new one they sent is listed as $20 cheaper on their website than the one I originally ordered but no word of a refund! I'm fortunate to live in Los Angeles where there are great suppliers and I can get just about everything a cabinet maker needs. I rarely have to rely on an online source and I feel sorry for guys that do depend on outfits like this to get their work done. Buyer beware....truly.

2018-01-16

Should have come here first

"I have spent months trying to find a replacement hinge. Every time it was a false alarm and it wasn't the right one. I finally found cabinetparts.com and a quick chat and one email later I got the correct part (didn't even need to replace whole thing just one part) and at a price far more reasonable than I ever expected. This will be my first stop from now on."

2018-01-16

"Using email, your technical help desk was prompt and helpful."

2018-01-16

"Had the products I was looking for, but had to ask for assistance to find them on the site, send photos, then wait for an email response."

2018-01-16

"Hinge replacement rep did a great job "

2018-01-16

"The staff at Cabinet parts are vey helpful and will guide one each step of the way. The process is pain free. Thanks to a great team.
Michael

Accuride 1029 15" center-mount slides

"I recently purchased a used dresser with broken slides, and spent a bit of time researching what center-mount slides would work best in it. When people had compared brands directly (not just "I'm happy with what I have"), Accuride (the 1029 series) consistently had better reviews for overall smoothness and stability, and possibly durability, but no stores nearby carried them. As I searched online, CabinetParts.com came up as a vendor, and ended up having the lowest prices, so I chose to shop with them. Their website search tool was effective, the information given was helpful (including reviews, when I was considering the less-expensive Fulterer slides), and I felt satisfied with my choice and purchase. Shipping (at $12.75) was the only thing that felt high, since my order had 3 of the 15" slides, and for that I gave 4 stars on price."

blumotion glides

"Purchased glides for basement cabinet project"

2018-01-16

"Ordered a few times from cabinet parts.com. Great selection, prices and information on the DIY'er. Great resource for any homeowner."

great service and prices

"saw my photos and helped select correct items, excellent"

Easy Transaction

"Needed to order a hinge and everything was pretty simple"

2018-01-16

"Great selection and pricing is reasonable. I will definitely shop here for future projects. Thanks"

2018-01-16

"no problem I was able to find the product i was looking for"

2018-01-16

better prices and selection than amazon. end of story.

"very satisfied :) 10/10 will shop again

2018-01-16

I've been looking everywhere for drawer pulls with a hard to find center to center that don't cost $$$ but also aren't lame. Finally found!

"Easy to filter, easy to use promo codes! "

Share cabinetparts.com's store rating

cabinetparts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

cabinetparts.com is a merchant member
cabinetparts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.