Monday - Saturday 10 AM to 7 PM Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM
    1-866-744-5166

• checkmark icon COD

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2017-07-01

My favorite online lighting store!

"I love this place! I have had horrible experience ordering my lighting online. When I did my first order with Bowery Lights I received help Figuring out what to measure so I could order the right size. I received my light not broken like other places I've bought from and the right size fast! Since then I have continued to order chandeliers for my house I just built and have had nothing but the best service and deliveries! If you are gonna order online only trust Bowery, don't make the mistakes I did! "

2017-06-18

Will be back

"I needed to replace a broken bathroom fixture, i came across their website abd within 5 min i was able to find exactly what i wanted. I price checked the item on google and it was the best price as well."

2017-05-22

Very Good

"I searched online and came across their website. I found a fan that I liked but I had some questions regarding size and price. I called their toll free number and a very nice young lady answered the phone immediately and provided me great service. Everything from the beginning to end was good and i will def be back for any future lighting fixtures I may need. "

2017-05-13

Best service

"I visited their showroom because i needed to find new fixtures to replace the ones that came with my new home. Their showroom had a very big and diverse selection and their prices beat amazon."

2017-05-02

Pathway Lighting

"Tracy from the Farmingdale store was tremendous help. She was able to help me replace a faulty pathway light with no hassle. Other retail stores should hire more individuals like her. Thanks Tracy. "

2017-03-29

Great Store

"Me and my wife just purchased our first home and we needed to purchase all of our lighting for it. We found Bowery searching on line and I am extremely grateful I found them. The whole process was surprisingly simple and quick. I called their toll free number spoke to one of their sales rep and in a matter of about 15 min I was able to find exactly what i was looking for and received tremendous prices lower than i could even find on Amazon. Del was as promised. This was one of the better shopping experiences ive had especially spending over $2000 on one order."

2017-03-24

The Worst. Period.

"his is far and away the worse business I have ever had to deal with. They don't answer their phone, they con't return calls or emails for days, they make promises that they don't keep. Whatever positive rating they have must be due to a bevy of phony posts to counteract anyone who has actually had to deal with them."

2016-06-28

Worst Customer Service

"Probably some of the worst customer service out there. They don't refund broken items that they ship to you. It took them over a month and a half to deliver lights I ordered. 6 of them were broken - they refused to issue a refund on the items and would only return them."

bl0912 from bowerylights.com has responded
Posted Aug-01-2016

“Please form your own conclusion on the objective facts regarding this person claims. They are not truthful or accurate in the least. Nothing is more important to us than providing the best possible customer service we can and it is what we are known for since the first year our company was established in 1935. This person placed an order for 17 outdoor fixtures. On May 5th we received this email from this customer regarding his order please see below, Hi. When are my lights getting shipped? Order 23391 We responded, there is a confirmed ship date of 6-10 as soon as tracking is issued we will email you it asap. This was his response on 6-08, Hi. I am following up on thsi order. Are you still mailing out on 6/10 ? We've been waiting over a month on this product and need it asap for a new spec home thank you, We responded, yes it is shipping should have tracking within 24 to 48 hrs for you. I apologize for the delayed response we have had several internet service issues last week. This person was aware that the items he ordered were back ordered we provided him an accurate ship date which he acknowledged. After he received his order he notified us that 6 pieces had broken glass. We told him that everything is covered under warranty and would be replaced at no charge. He said he did not want the glass replaced and just wanted to return the 6 fixtures. We notified him that even though what he ordered is not returnable, please see below, he could return the fixtures but they would be subject to manufacturers restock fee. He does not want to return the fixtures and pay the restock fee, we then tried to offer him a free exchange as well. Which he did not want. Please keep an open mind and form your own conclusions based on the actual facts that are provided. Thank you. The following orders cannot be canceled at any time: Individual products under $60 Orders with an invoice total greater than $2,000 or orders with 10 or more of the same item. Custom-made items ”

2016-04-29

Best Chandeliers You Can Buy!

"I am a small-time real estate developer, so I flip houses frequently. I happened to purchase a really nice historic home and I knew that it would sell with a great lighting fixture in the middle of the dining room. I heard about Bowery Lights from an interior designer that I work with and I checked their website after that. I was really impressed with their wide variety of lighting fixtures. I talked to one of their employees and they recommended an excellent chandelier for the property. The chandelier was affordably priced and it made the house look like something out of Architectural Digest. I highly recommend Bowery because they have so many products that can fit within any budget. The house sold, BTW!"

2016-04-28

Vast selection!

"I found Bowery on line through their website, great lay out very user friendly and great prices. Their online store has a vast selection of lighting fixtures and the customer service is superb, it was a great experience. I was thrilled with how many choices they offer, seemed like the options were endless. I love decorating my home with an upscale look, but I'm on a middle class budget. Bowery Lights prices really can't be beat. I love their money-back guarantee, too. "

2016-04-26

Quality Lighting and Decoration

"I was looking for lighting products for my children rooms. And I found Bowery Lights with best ever lighting product in low cost as compare to market. They have over 500,000 lighting products.
I have ordered 3 lamps and a Silver James moder. I got my products in just 1 day. Very fast shipping and very responsive staff.

2016-04-25

Best Choice in Lighting and Chandeliers etc!!!!

""I had decorated my new apartment. I and my lovely wife planned everything about the overall decoration but we got stuck at some points. We were confused what kind of indoor lights, dining room chandelier and children room light would be perfect. We got a solution when we got bowerylights.com they have a wide range of lighting and high end chandeliers etc so that you can pick yours. we got just what we wanted. I Highly recommend bowerylights.com for awesome lighting and Chandelier!!!!!"

2016-03-25

Really best Service!

"Really best Service! their staff was very friendly and helpful to their clients. I am very delighted at the service and their products are of a high quality and an affordable price. That got me hook line and sinker. The lighting is really beautiful. I highly recommended them!"

Helpful Cool (1)

2016-03-24

Really best website and products ever I seen!

"Really best website and products ever I seen. The website was very easy to use and full of great pictures. I shopped for some outside fixtures for this summer when the weather gets warmer. They were easy to install and I really loved the store. I highly recommended the store to all!"

2016-02-25

Best styles at great prices!

"This store really has the best styles at great prices. I found fixtures for both the inside and outside of our house here, including a gorgeous chandelier for our dining room. Always get excellent customer service too!
I sometimes visit their showroom to see a design before purchasing, though mostly I use the website to order. Online ordering is straightforward and there's a consultant who works on the orders after they're placed. There are so many options on their website, it's just astounding how huge the selection that this store has available. They really do offer something for every style of decorating. Highly recommend!

Share bowerylights.com's store rating

bowerylights.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

bowerylights.com is a merchant member
bowerylights.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.