Books & Magazines
746 reviews

Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.50/10
2014-05-28

"The paper and hard cover were great quality -- I ordered the premium lustre paper and black paper liners."

2014-05-28

"I love Blurb and recommend it to everyone I know. It always arrives before the expected date. Once a book arrived dented and they happily reprinted it. I've made about 8 or 9 books now and will continue to use Blurb. (This is the first book though where the cover picture didn't quite take up the whole front. There is a little white stripe down the side which someone in quality control should have picked up I'd have thought. Still love you though!)"

2014-05-28

"Blurb definitely delivered, absolutely loved my final product."

2014-05-28

"The qualiy of the images came out better in print than on the screen but next time i will upgrade to a glossyer paper to make it even better"

2014-05-28

"I was very pleased with my book. I have previously had 2 others printed and will do all my photo books with Blurb. the quality is amazing and the prices are very competitive. This last book was for my son's 18th birthday and did it quite late but the delivery of the final product was amazing and was in plenty of time! I couldn't believe how quickly it all got complete to the exceptional quality. It will be something my son keeps forever and I will definitely be doing more of these on Blurb. Thankyou!!"

2014-05-28

"Great Quality and fast service. Thank you!"

2014-05-28

"I would highly recommend Blurb. My sole complaint is the inability to put text on all photos (regardless of page formatting). Otherwise, the books are beautifully produced and delivered with amazing speed."

2014-05-28

"When I first used your program I had lots of problems but each time I wrote to Service support Cathy helped me and now I understand this program and I am very happy with the resold, Our book looks and is great."

2014-05-28

"Looks awesome. Came out great!"

2014-05-28

"The books are ALWAYS beautiful. And I appreciate the new features like unique end papers, or ribbon book marks. The cost is good and allows for profit. Some of my projects are date driven and I love that you get them to me - on time - as promised. That is SO important.

2014-05-28

"Seamless start to finished proof, I am now about to place my order
and look forward to my finish product.! Thank you Blurb

2014-05-28

"Quick service and the ease of making it."

2014-05-28

"I have some 26 photobooks from Blurb and planning more. Always high quality and very good value for money. Have had one or two blips in the past but after contacting Blurb these have been sorted out. Would recommend their products. Just ordered another book."

2014-05-28

"Glad we upgraded to the better paper, really worth. Colour quality really excellent, very happy with the end product"

2014-05-27

"Product was delivered correctly and efficiently."

Share Blurb's store rating