Stores > bluefly
  • bluefly

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review bluefly by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Shop at Nordstrom instead.

"Ordered 4 rings that were shipped from 3 vendors. After weather delays I checked delivery status online. One shipment was marked "exception"--that is undeliverable. I called Bluefly and was told to call USPS. I said that the reason I ship online is to avoid this sort of thing, and I shop online and receive deliveries ALL THE TIME, with no problems. The rep I spoke with said that he would contact the seller and update me the following day. (I did call USPS, but there was a 30-minute wait on hold to speak with a rep, so I hung up). Anyway, the first Bluefly rep did not follow up with me (and the other 2 deliveries have not arrived either), so I called today and spoke with another rep. He was also unhelpful even though I told him that USPS said that the mailing label may have been illegible, hence no delivery. This rep told me that one of the other shipments has been returned to sender (no reason why), and so what I am left with is 1 returned shipment, 1 somewhere in limbo, and 1 that still has not been delivered. What followed was a frustrating conversation in which the rep could offer no satisfaction, including an estimated date for my refund, and no chance to talk with a manager because she had gone for the day. The rep even intimated that requesting to speak with a manager at 5 PM on a Friday was unreasonable. I told him that my delayed (second) call to them resulted from giving THEM the benefit of the doubt: I'd waited for the first rep to keep his word and call me with an update. When he failed to do so, I called back--yes, later in the day (at about 4:40 PM). What a racket! I gave Bluefly (not their sellers) money for jewelry and received, for all intents and purposes, tracking numbers instead. They have a tracking number for the return of 1 item, but they will not issue an immediate refund for it. (Goes against their policies.) Another item is in limbo somewhere and Bluefly says it has to wait to hear from the seller about next steps. And a third item may or may not be delivered this evening. Neither rep was particularly helpful (one was dishonest or sloppy), and no manager was present to speak with me. Do NOT shop at Bluefly! Whatever products or discounts are offered will not be worth the irritation should something go wrong. You can get your designer clothes and accessories, and your fine or costume jewelry from Nordstrom online. You can get your shoes from Zappos, and you can get anything through Amazon. I have NEVER had such frustrating interaction with a vendor, nor have I ever experienced such a complete failure to take responsibility for business practices or for ensuring customer satisfaction. Last but certainly not least. Bluefly leaves its customer service representatives poorly equipped to manage customer dissatisfaction in tangible ways, in effect putting them in the line of fire. This is not a quirky or anomalous event. I shop online a great deal and have no issues. Ever. This is a(nother) example of Bluefly's execrable business practices. I will actively discourage my shopping buddies never to use Bluefly. "

2017-12-16

Worst online shopping experience ever!!

"I should have read everybody's responses before shopping, but I have never had an online shopping like this before. They have a nice website but are totally undependable. I ordered two jackets from them and received only one. The quality of the item was unacceptable and it was too big despite being the size I normally order. I immediately shipped the jacket back by Fedex. I never got a refund on my account. The second jacket was never received. When I emailed to ask about this problem, their reply to my November 15 inquiry was that they received my return but take 5 to 10 business days for the credit to post. I should have received a refund by December 1. It is now 15 days later and no refund has appeared on my account. I wonder how many other people don't even keep track of their credit card purchases and are unwittingly duped.. Don't patronize this store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-12-08

Cheaters!

"Horrible! Customer Service promised a credit and didn't issue one. Aftet several emails back and forth, and 40 minutes on the 3rd phone call, they admitted their mistake but refused to issue the credit. They cheated me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY."

2017-12-07

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

"Listen to the reviews people. This is a horrible place to buy from. Extremely lazy and bad customer service. It appears they drop ship a lot of the stuff. Very difficult to deal with when something comes up. I.e. Exchange, returns..."

2017-12-06

Horrible Place, Never place an order

"Horrible place, cancelled my order 2 weeks later, "

2017-12-05

Terrible refund process

"Despite 10 days passing since a return was delivered and signed by Bluefly, got no email confirming the return was processing. Emailed customer service and heard back the next day stating they processed a refund that day. Took an email from me to process a refund. The response also stated that it will take 5-10 business days for the refund to post to my credit card. Been 10 business days and still don't see a credit. They are prompt in immediately billing your card when an order is placed. Terrible service. Will not shop with them again. "

2017-11-30

SCAM SCAM SCAM... WORST SERVICE EVER

"Bluefly is a TOTAL SCAM...Their returns are a JOKE. I am still waiting for $1,300 in refunds and I can not get anybody on the phone who is willing to discuss or solve my problem.

The problem stems from Bluefly's inability to manage their vendors who handle shipping and returns on their behalf. I have been promised a full refund on my items, but weeks later, I am still waiting. Nobody replies to an email with a solution.

USELESS

NEVER NEVER NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

2017-11-29

Stealing my money

"Was very disappointed from the diamond ring I ordered, so I sent it back. But bluefly did send me an e-mail, that they don‘t give me a refund, because I didn‘t send the ring back, attached a picture with an emty box!!! How ridiculous! Everybody could have taken the ring out and than make a picture! That‘s what I told them. Answer: I have to file a claim with Fedex. What??? Am I responsible for the sipping? No, I told them, that I expect them to do this. No respond, but they did send my the EMTY box back! After reading all the reviews, I cannot believe, that they get away with all that cheating! I try to contact other reviewers, maybee we can do something together. There is a show on tv, showing frauds and scams. Is anybody on board?"

2017-11-22

LIES

"Sellers lies about the condition of items there returns aren't completely refunded they keep the tax"

2017-11-17

Huge disappointment!

"I ordered a lower case diamond initial j necklace. I was unable to track my item using the bluefly website. They finally sent me a tracking number days after contacting them, which was pointless because it arrived the day they sent the tracking number. When I opened the package I discovered that they sent a completely different J initial necklace. The item I ordered was originally $440, but on sale for $350. They charged me the $440 price. Really disappointed with this site, I definitely wont be shopping here again!"

2017-11-16

i would give them a 0 if i could

"horrible service and products doesn’t match description, stay away!!!"

2017-11-15

Beware of deceitful advertisement

"You may think that you re getting deal. You are not. You can find the same items at a larger discount elsewhere in the web. I recently bought a pair of shoes that did not fit but that I could not return because of some "un-specified, un-stated, un-clear, not described upfront" issues." "Customer service" is useless. If you cannot afford to lose your money then look elsewhere."

2017-10-31

BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER !!!

"i live in switzerland DPD just put my parcel on the street and it disappeared. Icontact Heidi from bluefly,she did everything well. Today i had my 1000$ retourn on my PayPal account
THANKS HEIDI -THANKS BLUEFLY i will order again at bluefly
my next packages are accepted only with signature not customers home.

2017-10-06

HORRIBLE

"I had purchased two pairs of jeans with them. While the jeans were on FINAL sale. The jeans has a toxin odors that i have tried to air out for 3 days. I contacted the company and two weeks plus in emails going back and forth and me sending back the jeans to them. I now have an email saying that "upper mgt is reviewing it". I guess upper mgt have nothing else to do but to focus their time on two pairs of SMELLY jeans. I am not sure all the games behind their services but after seeing online how many others got issues too. I am not shock. My only regrets is that i should have checked them out better before buying anything. LESSON learned and i have vowed to tell others."

2017-09-03

Order 1 style pair of sunglasses, get sent something completely different!!

"So, I ordered a pair of silver frame blue lens sunglasses and I'm sent gold and black frame with black lens sunglasses. The process in receiving them was a complete mess as it took over 2 weeks to have them shipped from Brooklyn which I live about an hour away from. I was told they ran out of the style I wanted, so instead of being professional and informing me of this before sending out something in place of it... they took it all upon themselves to keep the order moving. I had called up to get the return process going and tracked the package being delivered back to them but still no refund. After reading some similar stories on here I would stay far away from this company as they are nothing but a scam artists and the BBB should have had them shut down by now. "

Share bluefly's store rating

bluefly is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

bluefly is not a merchant member
bluefly does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!