Stores > BigSkyTool.com
  • BigSkyTool.com

Voice your opinion! Review BigSkyTool.com by clicking a star below.

Great Customer service!

"I made a mistake on an order, and contacted the customer service email for help. To my surprise, they were very prompt and helped me out first thing Monday morning (order was placed on a Saturday eve).

Definitely much better service than is usually given when you contact those emails for help, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I will not hesitate to shop there in the future. Oh, and they have GREAT prices on reconditioned tools as well...

"I have been buying tools from Big Sky Tool for about 6 or 7 years. The name used to be something different other than Big Sky. I have purchased 5, 18 volt battery drills, a 4.5 inch corded grinder, one half inch cordless impact, corded jig saw, 15 amp circular saw, one half inch corded hammer drill and a three eighths corded drill. All of the tools were reconditioned. I am very and I mean very happy with all the tools purchased. Thank you Big Sky Tool. Big Sky did not ask me to write this. "

"I have had great experiences with BigSkyTool.

I have ordered $1000+ in saws and drills since 2011 from them at both my Longwood and nsb locations.

Every order has met or exceeded my expectations concerning cosmetics and delivery time. If I order on Monday the tools usually arrive two days later....great shipping costs by the way, via ground ....

"Ordered a new hardware floor nailer from them which had a 50% off coupon. Shipping info was sent later that day but the tracking info has never been updated, the nailer hasnt arrived (it is now 2 days late) and they arent answering emails.

Edit: They finally answered my email but only after threatening to do a chargeback and was told that the nailer is being dropshipped from the manufacturer. They should never have said it was shipped since it clearly wasnt.

Edit2: After a glitch with Fedex delivering my package to the wrong address I have the tool in hand and it was packaged fine. I have updated my scores appropriately.

"They sell new and also reconditioned Hitachi tools. The reconditioned circular saw that I bought was very well used before I bought it. It had definite signs of rust and corrosion along with numerous scrapes and scratches. I can understand having a few scrapes and scratches, but the rust on some of the steel parts and the bad corrosion on some of the other parts is not reasonable to expect. They also have a class of tools that they sell as "C" grade which are below the normal refurbished tools that they sell. The saw I purchased was not represented as C grade when sold to me. In all fairness, the warranty is the same regardless of the physical condition that the tool is in. However, I have bought many refurbished items in the past from many vendors and have never received anything that was in less than very good in physical condition. I am not happy to receive such a beat up tool. I guess that I should be glad that I did not purchase the C grade tool. That one must really be in terrible condition. "

Share BigSkyTool.com's store rating

BigSkyTool.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BigSkyTool.com is not a merchant member
BigSkyTool.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!