Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
  • 1
  • 2
2014-04-12

"They are great until there is a problem with the product that they shipped and then they are terrible to deal with. I guess you get what you pay for... It's like it is this one guy with a basement full of bidets. He picks and chooses which customer he will satisfy on a case by case basis. Some bidets are returnable others are not. They are all personal hygienic devices so it should be all or none. And his return policy says no return after use. But it means no return after installation NOT use. So if you install it and it doesn't fit, you are stuck with it unless he likes you and your case is special."

2012-02-06

"BidetsPlus is the best! I didnt know anything about bidets either but when I found this card at my doctors office I decided to give them a try. Jensen is the best the bidet that I ordered was out of stock so he emailed me to let me know about delay and gave me all the other options which was great. I ended up with the USPA 6800 which is a wonderful model and the fact that they have extended warrenties is just wonderful as well! The bidets are super easy to install and the video that you can view on you tube is really helpful!"

2011-02-14

"My dad tried a bidet for the first time when vacationing in Asia last year and loved it. I didn't know they were available in the US before, but a quick search turned up plenty of options. I came across bidetsPLUS after seeing one of their informative videos on Youtube. Not knowing anything about bidets, I had many questions. I called bidetsPLUS and their rep was extremely friendly and was happy to answer all of my questions in full detail. After doing various searches, I also found that they had the lowest price anywhere for the model I wanted to buy! I placed the order and received it without incident a week later.

The rep I spoke to even called me up a couple weeks later to make sure everything was ok with the bidet and to make sure I was happy with the order. bidetsPLUS is truly a pleasure to do business with. I wish all merchants were like them!

Share bidetsPLUS's store rating