Stores > bidetsPLUS
  • bidetsPLUS

Voice your opinion! Review bidetsPLUS by clicking a star below.
2017-10-24

Very impressed!

"I’ve now purchased two products from BidetsPlus, and I couldn’t be happier with their customer service. Great prices, the top brands, free shipping, and a 30 day trial. And when I need support, there were incredibly responsive and helpful. "

2017-01-12

Consistently the best service!

"I cannot say enough good things about the service that this company provides. I bought my first bidet from them 3 years ago. And as expected I became hooked and could no longer use just TP or even wipes. So I purchased one for the other two locations that I must go to for work. Then my mother asked for one, then my sister and so on and so on. The reason I always go back to these guys is because they give AMAZING SERVICE. I don't know if they are the owners or if they just have a passion for clean bottoms :) but they go the extra mile every time. Call them and they answer, email them and they answer every time (I felt bad they even called me back on a weekend). I honestly don't get this kind of service at Luxury Establishments anymore. If you have a question about which seat is best for you - call them! They will walk you through it. I will only take my business to bidetsPLUS because they have earned it over and over again. By the way - they ship immediately - so your bottom can be cleaner in just a couple days!! "

2016-05-13

Changed my life, Great Product, Great Service

"I had questions prior to purchasing BioBidet BB 2000; and the sales representative was extremely friendly and helpful with answering all my pre-purchase questions.
A few weeks later, after purchasing and installing the product I had some more questions on the product's different features. Mark was great and patient, and I am quite glad that i purchased this product from these experts.

Although I usually like to Purchase products from Amazon, in this case it was well worth buying instead from Bidets Plus, due to their Excellent Customer Service and full knowledge of the products. And their price was the same.

2016-04-19

Needed help installing - fast and friendly

"I got my bidet (Brondell swash 1000) in 3 days, delivered faster than expected. I needed some help installing it because I somehow had the hoses backwards. It was a foolish mistake but the bidetsPlus customer service stayed on the phone with me until I was totally finished with the install! "

2015-12-06

"I love to follow the latest in health trends, and because friends I trust highly rated the Bidets my husband and I thought we would do something nice for ourselves and purchase one! I love it, and we would both recommend them to others! I think they are especially nice for women in maintaining good health! An added "plus" is "no more sitting on a cold toilet seat in the winter!"I know these are very common in other countries and I see why! I would suggest checking out the BidetsPLUS website and get the details and see why people love them!"

2015-11-23

"Customer service is excellent! When I needed questions answered or help with the product they went out of the water 100% to help me. This company has excellent ethics in dealing with their customers."

2015-10-14

"We have bought more than one bidet from bidetsplus. Whenever I have needed support they always are quick to answer and extremely thorough. I highly recommend them for their excellent products and first rate customer service. If I ever needed another bidet I wouldn't need to look anywhere else. "

2015-03-04

"Tried a bidet toilet seat during a recent stay in Japan, where we had one in our hotel bathroom. I returned home and wanted to get one and found bidetsPLUS as I was researching. I called and the sales rep I spoke to was very knowledgeable and could speak about the various features across the different models they carry. After speaking with him I decided on the one I wanted and placed the order the next morning on their website. Checkout was easy, they offered some free gifts and a 5% coupon with my order which I happily accepted and applied to my order. Item was shipped that afternoon and arrived at my house three days later (with free shipping). Everything was in the box as I had ordered, and arrived quickly. Smooth transaction and I am loving my new bidet. Would definitely recommend bidetsPLUS."

2014-06-30

"Phenomenal customer service. My parents were looking for a bidet after a trip from Japan, and I thought I might as well immediately buy it as opposed to waiting for a deal since I expected no sales on bidets to happen. I looked around online and settled on bidetsPLUS because of some discounts and extras at the time. I ordered received my shipment the following week with no issues.

To my surprise, a week later, sales sprung up, and I was a bit surprised I could have saved more than $100 on my bidet. I promptly contacted bidetsPLUS and they price matched the difference 110% via a refund. SUPERB service. If I ever purchase another bidet for myself perhaps, I will be confident recommending and purchasing from bidetsPLUS.

2014-06-28

"You won't go wrong with bidetsPlus. I'm a big techie and love to do research and comparison shopping between online and big box stores. I called Jensen who works for bidetsPlus and he explained about the different models over the phone while I was reviewing their website. He was friendly, unpretentious, and did not make me feel rushed at all, considering all the questions that I had. I went with my gut feeling and made my purchase over the phone/internet with bidetsPlus. I was amazed that he was willing to hand deliver my Coway bidet to my home the following day, since his company is near where I lived. What great service! I am so glad that I made my purchase from them.

Fast forward to this year, my Coway bidet stopped working. At first I thought it was the remote control, so I called Jensen from bidetsPlus. He immediately mailed me a new remote to see if it resolved the problem. Unfortunately, it didn't. I called him again he said that the bidet would have to be sent back to the manufacturer to get it fixed. Jensen did all of the leg work. He called the manufacturer and created a proof of receipt and then emailed me to have it sent in. Although, this Coway bidet was out of warranty he was still able to have the manufacturer look at it. BidetsPlus even covered the $50 that Coway charges to fix the problem. I boxed the bidet with the the printed proof of receipt taped onto the bidet and dropped it off at Coways headquarters in Hancock Park, Los Angeles as directed from Jensen through our email correspondence. To make a long story short, the sensor on my Coway bidet was broken. It took less then a week to get it fixed. I picked it up from the manufacturer once the sensor was replaced. Now my bidet is get to go! I feel taken care of by bidetsPlus. I worked with Jensen when I made my purchase and worked with him again a year later with my complaints. With bidetsPlus you get the personal service from a small mom and pop store and the warranty and satisfaction guarantee like a big box store. I would definitely suggest my friends and family to purchase from bidetsPlus.

2014-05-21

"This company is one of the best that I have ever dealt with. From the Sales knowledge to the fantastic service. They were professional and courteous when I had a problem, they took care of it immediately. I bought 2 bidets and frankly don't know how I lived without them. The recommendations from the sales team on which bidet to buy was great and they stand by the products they sell. Thanks so Much!!!"

2014-04-29

"Ordered a wrong bidet that did not fit our home's Kohler toilets, which was my fault. The knowledgeable vendor stepped in and helped figure out which bidet I should have bought. I ordered two replacement bidets. The store promptly shipped out the replacement and refunded the wrong product I returned.
Great to do business with.

2014-04-24

"I recently purchased a bidet through this company and would totally recommend them. I had some questions early on and they were very helpful over the phone, really knew their products. I decided on the Brondell Swash 1000 which was one of the seats listed in their 30 day trial program, figuring if I didn't like it I could return it. My bidet was shipped promptly, and everything arrived just like they promised. These guys are a solid outfit if you're looking to upgrade your throne."

2014-04-12

"They are great until there is a problem with the product that they shipped and then they are terrible to deal with. I guess you get what you pay for... It's like it is this one guy with a basement full of bidets. He picks and chooses which customer he will satisfy on a case by case basis. Some bidets are returnable others are not. They are all personal hygienic devices so it should be all or none. And his return policy says no return after use. But it means no return after installation NOT use. So if you install it and it doesn't fit, you are stuck with it unless he likes you and your case is special."

2012-02-06

"BidetsPlus is the best! I didnt know anything about bidets either but when I found this card at my doctors office I decided to give them a try. Jensen is the best the bidet that I ordered was out of stock so he emailed me to let me know about delay and gave me all the other options which was great. I ended up with the USPA 6800 which is a wonderful model and the fact that they have extended warrenties is just wonderful as well! The bidets are super easy to install and the video that you can view on you tube is really helpful!"

Share bidetsPLUS's store rating

bidetsPLUS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

bidetsPLUS is not a merchant member
bidetsPLUS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!