10:00am - 4:00pm Mon-Fri

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-16

Awesome service!!! real customer support! highly helpfull

"Customer support is very helpful and attentive.. all issues resolved very fast and professionally... would highly recommend Biblio to anyone :-) "

2018-02-01

THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED

"Book was just as described AND shipping was fast. Have ordered before from biblio.com and plan to be a returning customer in the future"

2018-01-25

I love the customer service that Biblio.com provides!

"What a delight to find an online book store with an easy to find customer service number and I didn't even have to wait 25 minutes on hold to talk to someone. They were able to resolve the issues quickly."

2018-01-03

Excellent service

"My purchase experience with Black Cat Hill Books through Biblio.com exceeded my expectations. The order was placed around 2pm and was shipped that same day. The book was neatly wrapped in brown construction paper, which was then packaged in bubble wrap ensuring that it would not be damaged in transit. The condition of the book, which is about 50 years old and out of print, was described as "very good"; I found it to be near pristine (even the dust cover was in decent condition). What a pleasure to deal with people grounded in integrity!"

2017-12-09

Terrible experience on my first purchase attempt

"Right before Christmas, when time is short, it took FOUR DAYS for some one to notice that the book I had ordered was not in stock, even though it was listed on Biblio. This has created a problem for me, and I find it to be unacceptable that the item was even listed in this day and age of automated inventory control. "

2017-12-05

Solid experience with Biblio.com and Better World Books

"I just purchased a text book from Biblio.com via Better World Books. This purchased saved me about $180 over bookstore prices and arrived within a week. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would not hesitate to use both services again."

2017-12-02

Great service, great prices

"Biblio is a great site for hard to find books at excellent prices and quick send times."

2017-12-01

Great book-buying site

"I received my book quickly in the condition the seller described. The prices beat Amazon. I will definitely use Biblio again."

2017-11-24

Biblio / Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos..

"Dear Biblio,
I'm so glad I found you - don't know how I managed not to know about you for so long!
I've been delighted with everything I've bought from you: the prices, the ease of finding things (in terms of my bank balance, possibly slightly too easy?) the speed of delivery, the loveliness of the packaging - don't worry, just an offshoot of my Japanese writing paper / esoteric ink obsessions - the excellence of the descriptions, and more.
However, you enquired about the 'Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos' New Naturalist Monograph that I bought a while ago: well, who would have thought that the microscopic contents of a flea's **** could make such riveting reading?
Thoroughly recommended, as they say in feedbackland.

2017-11-13

Love!

"I adore Biblio! They have such a wide variety of books available and always the best prices around! Fast shipping as well!"

2017-10-25

Expedient and friendly. Good value and nice values

"Expedient shipping and information. Book arrived in perfect condition fra Canada to Denmark in 10 days at standard shipping rate. I have a positive view of the ideas that biblio.com seems to be based on
Hans Dorf

2017-09-18

Trustworthy, reliable and quick

"The order was received in a reasonably short time following the order. It arrived in a good condition, and as described on the website.
I am pleased with the overall purchasing experience and the product received.

2017-09-05

VERY SATISFIED

"Thank you for the followup. I got the book, a wonderful copy (with memorabilia inside, as promised), and it came much sooner than expected. You have a great service! Patricia Deuter"

2017-07-31

Fast Service and True to Their Word

"I received my book from Biblio quickly and I am very satisfied with the order! I needed a new book, but there wasn't one. The book I ordered was listed as almost new condition. When it came it looked brand new, just as stated! I will definitely be shopping this site again."

2017-06-02

Bibliofind Needs a Better Following!

"Bibliofind is the best site as both a buyer and seller of books. They are an independently owned operation and one of the few alternatives to the Amazon.com 90 lb, gorilla. Their service is excellent and I've been both a buyer and seller on their site. The are run by booksellers and understand the territory better than anyone online. I also feel they are not given a fair playing field because of Amazon's dominance in books, and the fact they own the major search engines people use to find books. This is unfair and and should be considered a breach in anti-trust laws. Amazon has done more than anyone to damage book-selling in the world. I wish Bibliofind had the resources of Amazon to get the word out, if they were better followed, readers everywhere and booksellers would have reason to rejoice. "

Share biblio.com's store rating