biblio.com/

Customer service: 5.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2018-07-11

Thieves

"They sold me a counterfeit book & wont issue me a refund. "

2018-07-06

Highly recommended

"So far, my experience with Biblio has been a great one. The variety of choice, good pricing, accurate book state descriptions and no shipping errors make Biblio my prime choice for used books.
Special recommendations for their seller Better World Books!

2018-06-26

Great Third Party Platform

"As a platform, Biblio is easy to use. The search function allows me to limit results so I can find the exact edition I want and to return results only with seller-supplied photos. The checkout system is painless and I love that you can emails for every step a seller takes from accepting the order to shipping the order. Biblio has the least "Print on Demand" sellers and fewer drop-shippers than other sites. As with any marketplace site, you have to do your research on the individual sellers before buying from them, but I find Biblio's sellers to be of much better quality than its competitors."

2018-06-23

"They have no honor, they will replace the book you purchased for what every they think you want. With actions like that makes me questions if the books they sell signed are really signed by the author."

2018-06-05

Hit or miss.

"Biblio is either great at selling used books via 3rd party drop shipping or as a platform for sellers to sell you a book directly.

Now, sometimes as with my last order the book will be accurately described, in great condition, and not that expensive. But I have ordered from Biblio before and the sellers were not accurate claiming that books that were once in libraries, or that were extremely damaged and read many time were very good or like new, when that is not the case.

Also, it is not that easy to return a book, get a refund if you need one, get tracking information, or contact customer support-so if there's an issue with your order it is best to contact the bookseller directly instead of Biblio which is the drop shipper/hosting/3rd party seller.

2018-05-24

Excellent book seller

"I've been buying quite a few books from this site. This latest one was Put Out More Flags by Evelyn Waugh. The seller sent it very quickly and the charges were small. The book was as described.

The only weakness of this site is that a lot of sellers don't show photos so if you don't know your editions you might not get the exact copy you want.

2018-04-16

Awesome service!!! real customer support! highly helpfull

"Customer support is very helpful and attentive.. all issues resolved very fast and professionally... would highly recommend Biblio to anyone :-) "

2018-02-01

THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED

"Book was just as described AND shipping was fast. Have ordered before from biblio.com and plan to be a returning customer in the future"

2018-01-25

I love the customer service that Biblio.com provides!

"What a delight to find an online book store with an easy to find customer service number and I didn't even have to wait 25 minutes on hold to talk to someone. They were able to resolve the issues quickly."

2018-01-03

Excellent service

"My purchase experience with Black Cat Hill Books through Biblio.com exceeded my expectations. The order was placed around 2pm and was shipped that same day. The book was neatly wrapped in brown construction paper, which was then packaged in bubble wrap ensuring that it would not be damaged in transit. The condition of the book, which is about 50 years old and out of print, was described as "very good"; I found it to be near pristine (even the dust cover was in decent condition). What a pleasure to deal with people grounded in integrity!"

2017-12-09

Terrible experience on my first purchase attempt

"Right before Christmas, when time is short, it took FOUR DAYS for some one to notice that the book I had ordered was not in stock, even though it was listed on Biblio. This has created a problem for me, and I find it to be unacceptable that the item was even listed in this day and age of automated inventory control. "

2017-12-05

Solid experience with Biblio.com and Better World Books

"I just purchased a text book from Biblio.com via Better World Books. This purchased saved me about $180 over bookstore prices and arrived within a week. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would not hesitate to use both services again."

2017-12-02

Great service, great prices

"Biblio is a great site for hard to find books at excellent prices and quick send times."

2017-12-01

Great book-buying site

"I received my book quickly in the condition the seller described. The prices beat Amazon. I will definitely use Biblio again."

2017-11-24

Biblio / Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos..

"Dear Biblio,
I'm so glad I found you - don't know how I managed not to know about you for so long!
I've been delighted with everything I've bought from you: the prices, the ease of finding things (in terms of my bank balance, possibly slightly too easy?) the speed of delivery, the loveliness of the packaging - don't worry, just an offshoot of my Japanese writing paper / esoteric ink obsessions - the excellence of the descriptions, and more.
However, you enquired about the 'Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos' New Naturalist Monograph that I bought a while ago: well, who would have thought that the microscopic contents of a flea's **** could make such riveting reading?
Thoroughly recommended, as they say in feedbackland.

Share biblio.com's store rating