Stores > biblio.com

440-925-0992
      support@biblio.com
      800-813-9432

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review biblio.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Terrible experience on my first purchase attempt

"Right before Christmas, when time is short, it took FOUR DAYS for some one to notice that the book I had ordered was not in stock, even though it was listed on Biblio. This has created a problem for me, and I find it to be unacceptable that the item was even listed in this day and age of automated inventory control. "

2017-12-05

Solid experience with Biblio.com and Better World Books

"I just purchased a text book from Biblio.com via Better World Books. This purchased saved me about $180 over bookstore prices and arrived within a week. I'm very pleased with this purchase and would not hesitate to use both services again."

2017-12-02

Great service, great prices

"Biblio is a great site for hard to find books at excellent prices and quick send times."

2017-12-01

Great book-buying site

"I received my book quickly in the condition the seller described. The prices beat Amazon. I will definitely use Biblio again."

2017-11-24

Biblio / Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos..

"Dear Biblio,
I'm so glad I found you - don't know how I managed not to know about you for so long!
I've been delighted with everything I've bought from you: the prices, the ease of finding things (in terms of my bank balance, possibly slightly too easy?) the speed of delivery, the loveliness of the packaging - don't worry, just an offshoot of my Japanese writing paper / esoteric ink obsessions - the excellence of the descriptions, and more.
However, you enquired about the 'Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos' New Naturalist Monograph that I bought a while ago: well, who would have thought that the microscopic contents of a flea's **** could make such riveting reading?
Thoroughly recommended, as they say in feedbackland.

2017-11-13

Love!

"I adore Biblio! They have such a wide variety of books available and always the best prices around! Fast shipping as well!"

2017-10-25

Expedient and friendly. Good value and nice values

"Expedient shipping and information. Book arrived in perfect condition fra Canada to Denmark in 10 days at standard shipping rate. I have a positive view of the ideas that biblio.com seems to be based on
Hans Dorf

2017-09-18

Trustworthy, reliable and quick

"The order was received in a reasonably short time following the order. It arrived in a good condition, and as described on the website.
I am pleased with the overall purchasing experience and the product received.

2017-09-05

VERY SATISFIED

"Thank you for the followup. I got the book, a wonderful copy (with memorabilia inside, as promised), and it came much sooner than expected. You have a great service! Patricia Deuter"

2017-07-31

Fast Service and True to Their Word

"I received my book from Biblio quickly and I am very satisfied with the order! I needed a new book, but there wasn't one. The book I ordered was listed as almost new condition. When it came it looked brand new, just as stated! I will definitely be shopping this site again."

2017-06-02

Bibliofind Needs a Better Following!

"Bibliofind is the best site as both a buyer and seller of books. They are an independently owned operation and one of the few alternatives to the Amazon.com 90 lb, gorilla. Their service is excellent and I've been both a buyer and seller on their site. The are run by booksellers and understand the territory better than anyone online. I also feel they are not given a fair playing field because of Amazon's dominance in books, and the fact they own the major search engines people use to find books. This is unfair and and should be considered a breach in anti-trust laws. Amazon has done more than anyone to damage book-selling in the world. I wish Bibliofind had the resources of Amazon to get the word out, if they were better followed, readers everywhere and booksellers would have reason to rejoice. "

2017-05-26

books are in great shape

"Books were delivered in 19 days. The books are in great shape"

2017-05-18

Hard to find, vintage, Quaker book.

"I've been searching for a specific vintage book for several years. Two became available within the space of 2 weeks. Biblio was considerably more affordable and the buying process was quick. Will definitely check this site first from now on! "

2017-04-26

Great Site For Books

"Excellent service, books are in the described condition, and fast service is provided. First class site for anyone interested in buying high quality books."

2017-04-20

bookfinder.com before Biblio.

"paid $39.00 for a book at Biblio,could have yried Bookfinder.com and paid $9+ dollars for the same book.R.E.R."

Share biblio.com's store rating

biblio.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

biblio.com is not a merchant member
biblio.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!