Stores > ASAP Tickets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ASAP Tickets by clicking a star below.
2017-11-12

Bait and Switch

"Your agent Wolf was very helpful, however Bristol keeps making excuses of what he can't do. Says my Confirmed flight was subject to change and the only choice I had was to accept arriving at a totally different province in the Philippines or get a refund. Now two days later, I see a ticket still being sold on the same airline that he said was pending cancelation. Explain to me why CheapOair Selling an airline ticket on the same airline on November 24th two days after he told me it was pending cancelation. If this is true why would there still be tickets listed for sale on another website. I wish now that I had used CheapOair to book my flight to begin with. All that I accomplished by using ASAP tickets after I found the flight on CheapOair to begin with and sent screenshot so you could issue the tickets at a $60.00 savings which I spent on trip protection, was to end up with my entire itinerary turned upside down and scrambling to find a flight home in time for Christmas for my wife and continuing to find flights for your agent instead of them finding me flights

2017-11-10

Professionalism at its best!

"My experience with ASAP was excellent; because of my representative Casper, he was thorough when providing me with all the important and necessary information, suggestion and advice for my international travels.

I will recommend Casper and ASAP to my friends and family for their International and domestic travelling needs.

2017-11-03

Travel Agent Prince and Asap!

"Prince is very professional, persevering, and great in follow-ups. The company is best in customer service and the staffs are so polite. "

2017-10-26

Excellent service for this first time user of ASAP tickets.

"Joy was my personal agent. She was terrific, reminder emails to " make my travel plans" following our initial conversation, but not pushy or intrusive at all. Consequently I didn't feel that dreaded sales pitch from her. I've always made my own travel arrangements overseas, this was a first using an agency, but I will certainly use her as an agent in the future.
One tiny annoyance was that you won't see a " ticket" but rather a confirmation number and ticket numbers, I missed it and emailed her, she replied in 5 mins with the explanation. It's different than the " print tickets" message you always get, example from Kayak, and see " tickets"
For you to take to airport.
But all in all I give 5 stars.
Mary Manning Grass

2017-10-16

Awesome Pricing and superb Customer Service

"Awesome Pricing of ticket for my mother-in-law, and superb Customer Service throughout. Alos a big shout out to McBayne, he was really the best!"

2017-08-29

Excellent service!

"Excellent service! Initially I was skeptical about the business but after confirming my flights with the airline, I was delighted to know that it's legit.

Benhur the travel agent was very helpful in my travel needs. He is willing to accept the changes that I needed. I highly recommend ASAP travel.

2017-08-25

Awesome!!!!

"Excellent customer service..."

2017-08-18

Great help and very understanding.

"ASAP was very prompt with their response to my requests and very helpful. i will definitely use them again."

2017-08-16

Great service

"Customer Rep was very outstanding, great services very helpful with many options"

2017-08-15

It's great to have an experienced agent!

"My agent at ASAP was excellent. From the beginning Julian assessed my needs (round trip ticket to Rome, with low price and convenient logistics). He came up with three options which he emailed to me promptly, and stayed with me on the phone as I filled out the necessary forms, answering questions as I went along. The options he found were all cheaper, with much better logistics, than several other services I had checked. Yes, there were other somewhat comparable fares using Kayak, for example, but the logistics were unacceptable (e.g., 33 hour return flight from Rome to D.C.!). If Julian is typical of the agents at ASAP, it will be an organization that I will continue to try first when seeking airline tickets. His patience with an infrequent flyer (me), and his ready accessibility by phone (direct line) and email, was totally reassuring and refreshing. Thanks, Julian!"

2017-07-16

Great service and nice agent

"Good and excellent service. Happy "

2017-07-12

Great Service

"It was very pleasant and easy transaction. Thanks to the help of agent Elmer."

2017-07-10

5 star to GODWIN

"Meet expectation
Good Job

2017-06-08

Excellent customer service!

"Overall, it was a very positive experience and Lilian, the travel agent was very helpful. At first I was hesitant booking my flight to the Philippines because I never tried ASAPTickets before because I used to book using kayak or expedia but I'm glad I did because they have cheaper deals compared to travel agencies mentioned above. Great customer service and highly recommended."

2017-06-06

I'll renew this experience in the future and advice my friend about the agent Lamar who was GREAT

"The agent Lamar was excellent! Very professional and patience (despite de time difference) and he tried to find tickets to meet my financial needs!
He always followed-up to check if I understood or if I needed something else.
He was great!The price proposed was better than what the market offered but I wish that students has a bit more reduce prices for the future!

Share ASAP Tickets's store rating

ASAP Tickets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ASAP Tickets is not a merchant member
ASAP Tickets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!