Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2018-01-14

No problems at all!

"Easy process, took no time at all and the results were great!"

2018-01-11

Great pen!

"Awesome! Just what we needed to spread the word."

2018-01-06

Awesome Sale & quality

"Fast shipping, made this purchase ahead any other pen/printing order with any other company. Price point was amazing compared to quality. Nice looking pens and great looking logo! Thank you."

2018-01-03

A hit with our patients!

"Our patients absolutely love these pens. No need to order anything different because if it ain't broke don't fix it. Working with Jenn is an absolute pleasure. She is helpful, professional, and gets things done quickly. "

2018-01-02

Incredible stylus/pen!!

"Wonderful customer service and fast shipment!!"

2017-12-30

wrong color.

"I had requested a bright blue color and the bue that has been used on the bottle was not bright blue"

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2018

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're sorry the incorrect color was used and would like to assist you further with correcting this. Please contact us with more details. Thank you for the review.”

2017-12-28

Racist Company!!!

"Company is extremely racist! I was accused of fraud, just because several of my family members have businesses of their own, and had also requested samples from the company! I was not aware of this, but I was accused of fraud! Just because we live in the same apartment complex, I was called a fraud by their so-called CSR, Jeff! I am NOT a fraud!!! You are a racist company! I was treated this way just because I am from India ethnicity! I am an American!!!! The treatment of myself and my family with this company was beyond any treatment I had received by any other company! I was cross examined, treated poorly, accused of being a fraud, ( along with my family), and my account blocked, FOR NO REASON! I was also accused of contacting the company several times about samples I had requested - THIS was the FIRST time I had ever contacted the company!!! You are a racist company!!"

2017-12-28

It only hold phones sideways.

"Since most people have their phones in holders, it doesn't fit many of them. Not worth the price nor effort."

Love this pen

"I love this pen, it writes so well as all Amsterdam pen's do!!! Worth the money!!!!"

Awesome!!

"Very easy to place an order."

2017-12-13

They are very nice, but I thought they would have been a little more durable.

"I approved the Proof initially for custom printed bags. The bags were printed incorrectly when i received them. I had spoken to THREE different people, with no results, before I finally got in touch with Mary H., who took my original order. If is wan't for Mary H. in Customer Service, I wouldn't have gotten the bags re-printed and back on time for Christmas Packs. Thanks again Mary!"

pens

"Order done with short turn around time!"

2017-12-12

Poor quality

"Receive a very poor quality items, printing ink not straight. Logo not like what I upload. Definitively not a good experience for a first time customer. "

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“Please accept our apologies. We see that you have already worked out a resolution with our company, but if you need any more assistance with this issue, please contact us. Your new order is scheduled to ship right away. Thank you for the review.”

2017-12-08

Product was high quality as always, but customer service stinks.

"I ordered 200 of these calendars on 11/14/17, and was assured that we would have them before 12/01/17. I ordered them as gifts for an event at church on 12/02/17 and 12/03/17. I received a notice that the projected shipping date was 11/21, then received a notice that my package had been shipped on 11/22, projected delivery between 11/27 and 11/29. The next Monday I checked the tracking through UPS and it gave no projected delivery date. It said that the package was ready for shipping on 11/22. The next day, Tuesday 11/28, I called Customer Service and asked about it. I was told it was packaged but never sent out. They said they didn't know if it would make it by the weekend, but they would check and call me. They never called, but I tracked the package again and my projected delivery was Thursday, 11/30.

When I received the package on Thursday evening, there were only 96 calendars. It was too late to call Amsterdam that day, so I did am online chat and an email. I was told on the online chat to call the Hotline number the next morning. They said there was no way to get the calendars to us before the weekend, but he would call me with what they worked out. I never got a call from them this time, either. I received an email yesterday, 12/7, saying I should receive the rest of my calendars on Monday, Dec 11.

We have ordered these in the past and everyone really liked them. But this year Amsterdam just dropped the ball completely and left us high and dry with our gifts. Not only did they not get the correct number printed and packaged before Thanksgiving, then they just left the package sitting in the warehouse until I called them. They promised twice to call me and didn't. When I called to tell them that they shorted us by 104, they tried to argue about our order size, but I had kept all my paperwork. And they never mentioned any compensation - they had their full money on 11/14.

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“Please accept our sincerest apologies on behalf of our company. We are very sorry to learn that your order experience with the missing items was less than adequate. We experienced a system issue that did not pull in the offer correctly when you placed your order. We are very sorry about that as well. We regret that we provided you with a delayed order and a poor customer experience—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Your new order is currently in transit. Thank you for the review”

2017-12-07

Beware of solicitation for purchase.

"It would have earned five stars if I had been given the advertised price ."

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're really sorry that the offer code you used did not apply to your purchase item. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback.”

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,490 merchant members.