Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Poor quality

"Receive a very poor quality items, printing ink not straight. Logo not like what I upload. Definitively not a good experience for a first time customer. "

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“Please accept our apologies. We see that you have already worked out a resolution with our company, but if you need any more assistance with this issue, please contact us. Your new order is scheduled to ship right away. Thank you for the review.”

2017-12-08

Product was high quality as always, but customer service stinks.

"I ordered 200 of these calendars on 11/14/17, and was assured that we would have them before 12/01/17. I ordered them as gifts for an event at church on 12/02/17 and 12/03/17. I received a notice that the projected shipping date was 11/21, then received a notice that my package had been shipped on 11/22, projected delivery between 11/27 and 11/29. The next Monday I checked the tracking through UPS and it gave no projected delivery date. It said that the package was ready for shipping on 11/22. The next day, Tuesday 11/28, I called Customer Service and asked about it. I was told it was packaged but never sent out. They said they didn't know if it would make it by the weekend, but they would check and call me. They never called, but I tracked the package again and my projected delivery was Thursday, 11/30.

When I received the package on Thursday evening, there were only 96 calendars. It was too late to call Amsterdam that day, so I did am online chat and an email. I was told on the online chat to call the Hotline number the next morning. They said there was no way to get the calendars to us before the weekend, but he would call me with what they worked out. I never got a call from them this time, either. I received an email yesterday, 12/7, saying I should receive the rest of my calendars on Monday, Dec 11.

We have ordered these in the past and everyone really liked them. But this year Amsterdam just dropped the ball completely and left us high and dry with our gifts. Not only did they not get the correct number printed and packaged before Thanksgiving, then they just left the package sitting in the warehouse until I called them. They promised twice to call me and didn't. When I called to tell them that they shorted us by 104, they tried to argue about our order size, but I had kept all my paperwork. And they never mentioned any compensation - they had their full money on 11/14.

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“Please accept our sincerest apologies on behalf of our company. We are very sorry to learn that your order experience with the missing items was less than adequate. We experienced a system issue that did not pull in the offer correctly when you placed your order. We are very sorry about that as well. We regret that we provided you with a delayed order and a poor customer experience—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. Your new order is currently in transit. Thank you for the review”

2017-12-07

Beware of solicitation for purchase.

"It would have earned five stars if I had been given the advertised price ."

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're really sorry that the offer code you used did not apply to your purchase item. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback.”

2017-12-07

HAPPY BUSINESS OWNER!

"WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR CALENDERS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS! WE WERE VERY SURPRISED WITH HOW FAST WE RECEIVED OUR ORDER AND THE QUALITY WAS EXACTLY WHAT WE EXPECTED. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE VERY HAPPY TOO! "

2017-12-06

2018 calendar

"sale clerk was very helpful and understanding"

2017-12-05

Pen order

"The pens are ok the imprint is to small"

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're really sorry the imprint isn't what you expected. We will have an agent reach out to see what we can do for you to get you satisfied. Thank you for the review.”

2017-12-01

excellent product but poor quality control. many pens don't work

"excellent product in terms of it being innovative and very effective for advertising, however very poor quality control. Too many pens don't work"

Rep reply posted Dec-04-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize about the quality issue on some of your pens. We would love to replace them. Please contact us if you would like our assistance. Thank you for this feedback.”

Excellent experience

"excellent service and quality products"

Very Good

"I would recommend this item to anyone. All who receive it are satisfied."

2017-11-30

Could have used additional info on font size

"When I received my pens the print was so small it was hard to read. wish I was warned ahead of time that the size of print would be smaller than shown."

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize that the final imprint size has let you down. We'll have an agent contact you to see what we can do about that. We don't ever want any customer to feel disappointed with their order. We know how important it is to our customers to have a great order experience and product. Thank you for the review.”

2017-11-29

great products

"Great products and regular communication with the company although some of the BOLD/type fonts were incorrect although communicated online and reviewed by e-mail and verbally."

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“Thank you for the shout out that we have great products. We are going to have an agent contact you for more details regarding the incorrect font. We apologize about any inconvenience it may have caused. We always stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.”

2017-11-28

Defective Pens

"The product looked great but several pens didn’t work. I purchased the light up Oems for a banquet and when people went to turn them on about 15 so far didn’t light up. Not sure how many in the box I didn’t open yet won’t either. But nice people to order from. "

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“ We are truly sorry the item that you received did not function as promised. We understand your disappointment, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. It is our intention to provide only the highest quality items to our customers, and we regret that your product slipped past our quality measures. We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on our products and will have an agent contact you to have this resolved. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention—please don’t hesitate to contact with any further concerns.”

2017-11-27

Will keep buying from Amsterdam Printing!!

"I have been buying these calendars for several years now. My customers love them!! They are very nicely made and beautiful pictures. Amsterdam Printing Company is very easy to work with and very accommodating!!"

2017-11-27

Beautiful picture calendar but....

"The calendars are good quality, however the spiral bind is separated on almost every calendar. This makes the pages come out and it is not easy to get them all back in. Last years calendars were much better."

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry to hear about the problem with the calendar binders and will have a customer service agent reach out. We will make sure to get this resolved for you. Thank you for making us aware.”

2017-11-26

Excellent Calendars

"I ordered calendars for all of my customers as a Christmas present. The price was terrific, excellent quality in the printing and the shipping was fast! What more can you ask for? Great job!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.