Mon - Tues: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmWed: 9:00 am - 8:00 pmThurs: 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
    800-570-3355
    800-570-7805
    sales@ajmadison.com

Product & services pricing 3.33/10
Shipping & packaging: 0.63/10
2018-09-05

Criminal Enterprise

"They offer great prices but it is a hoax.

You have to wait weeks to get the appliances shipped to them, and only after you confirm your order do they tell you it will take weeks, then you can't cancel. They try to charge a 30% restocking fee.

Delivery guys are morons. Customer service non-existent or very snippy after they get your money. Bought $5k oven, paid for installation but they refused to install it or take it back.

Total Scam. Read all the bad reviews on Yelp and BBB, should have figured it out because so cheap. Probably one of those virtual inventory places that just competes on line. Very bad. Should be sued or chased out of business by NY state.

Brooklyn Hasidism robbing people blind.

2018-08-15

I don't know who's giving these guys positive ratings, but I am concerned that anything positive about this company is fake.

"Don't do business with these guys. Terrible customer service. And they don't refund their money, even when they make a mistake."

2018-07-17

DO NOT BUY FROM AJ MADISON

"PURCHASE ORDER # 98998575, 98196075 - WORST EXPERIENCE. No customer service, impossible to get a hold of through email or calls.

Horrible customer service. Buyer beware - don't expect any support from this company. go somewhere else as the pricing is not any better. give business to a company that cares for their customers.

2018-07-13

Cancel order

"I bought appliances from this company and two weeks later I still have not received a confirmation email for shipping. So when I called find out what the hold up was I was told that one of the items for the kitchen package was not available and was on backorder, no one call or email me to inform me. I was put on hold for another person to answer the phone and he said that he would upgrade the dishwasher and send it out on Monday which was three days away. I asked him to email me a confirmation email on shipping and two hours later I received an email saying that my items were cancelled. I never put in a cancellation they took it upon themselves to cancel it themselves. I wish I would have read the other reviews on other sites. I would have seen that the ratings were very low and people were experiencing the same thing that I had. I will gladly take my business elsewhere you get what you pay for."

2018-07-10

AJ Madison.....Never Again!

"I recently bought a washer and dryer from AJ Madison and had it shipped to my freight forwarded in San Diego to forward on to Mexico. The dryer arrived badly dented, which can happen, and they replaced it with another after a lengthy period of time. The new one arrived with the wrong door orientation, which should not be a problem as that can be changed. However the salesman on the phone promised me they would arrive with each door swinging outward for ease of transferring clothes.
My main concern with the company, which is why I will never buy from them again, is their customer service. Twice I sent emails and never received a response, and I called their phone line several times. My wait times were always 30 minutes or more, which I find unacceptable.

2018-07-08

No matching of sale price, a week after purchase, horrible sales match policy

"Ordered a washer from AJ Madison on June 11 for $642, their own price drops on June 20 to $593 and competitor prices to $533, they will not match this price after contacting them. Just crappy customer service."

2018-04-30

AJ Madison FAILURE

"For months I have been trying to get parts for my AJ Madison product. They are impossible to get by phone. They don't respond to emails. They give out faulty information. And I am still waiting for delivery.

2018-04-20

Easy Peasy and a great deal!

"I ordered several kitchen appliances with AJ Madison today and the whole process was easy, clear, and the best prices I've found. I definitely recommend shopping with them and plan to use them again in the future. "

2018-04-19

"Found a couple of hard to find appliances, prices were the best found and free shipping. Yahoo."

2018-04-18

dish

"great price, quick delivery, great selection"

2018-04-18

so far so good

"Ordering was very easy, though I had to call CS to get approximate delivery date. "

2018-04-16

"AJ Madison is always a great source for kitchen appliances"

2018-04-15

white glove delivery

"white glove delivery - and no unpacking... How we suppose to check the condition of the delivered refrigerator? We paid $99 only to bring the refrigerator inside the house and not leave it outside by door steps. What kind of "white glove" is it?"

2018-04-15

"Pleasant experience thus far. See how item is received"

2018-04-14

easy

"ordering process was simple and easy, like the full kitchen set ups."

Share AJ Madison's store rating

AJ Madison is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AJ Madison is a merchant member
AJ Madison participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.