Stores > Zumiez

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zumiez by clicking a star below.
2017-12-12

Security tags

"I’ve ordered two years in a row for Christmas. Every time I get a package the stupid security tag is still on it. If I wanted to have to take an extra trip to the mall I would just buy in store. Please use extra caution when packaging. "

2017-11-01

Worst Return Policy in the Industry!!!

"Purchased a pair of Vans for my son which cost $70! Within 15 days of purchase, the glue that holds the rubber edging to the upper material separated. Clearly an mfg. defect. Zumiez would not take them back! Whaaaaaa! and the staff were super condescending.

I am reaching out to my network and asking if any of them have direct investments into this company (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) to pull their money ASAP!

2017-09-12

It didn't let return the item.

"I want to return the shoes and she said you couldn't,because they look use. I've never use them I was going to but didn't match my outfit."

2017-09-05

Terrible shipping and delivering.

"I've ordered from zumiez for the first time and its horrible. I ordered on August 26th, received shipment confirmation the 28th, now it is September 6th and still no package. I am blaming the store because i always order from pacsun and it comes in 2-3 days. In fact, i ordered items from zumiez and pacsun on the same day! Now look, my item from pacsun arrived, item from zumiez is no where to be found (:"

2017-08-02

Shipping

"I ordered a backpack, and it took 11 days (after the shipment date) for the package to get to me. I live in the US so I don't know why it took so long."

2017-07-30

lol idk why everyone gives zumiez ****

"when i went to the zumiez in aventura mall, the employees were super nice and helpful. i really dont know why everyone talks crap about it. the products were a little cramped on the racks tho. but overall a great store."

2017-07-17

Defective garment

"I ordered two obey hoodies, one comes with an incorrect care label, mailed to them and they replied it is a misprint on the manufacturers end. Alright! I requested to refund or exchange and they told me I have to ship back under my cost????????? Since I'm living in Hong Kong and they are unable to provide shipping labels to international address. This is so ridiculous. I paid $$ to buy a defective garment, now it is no choice I have to accept it. I would never ever purchase at Zumiez again, thanks for giving me such an unforgettable experience!

P.S. The customer service are really ****, specially MIKYNLEE, the rudest people ever...

2017-06-23

Don't bother buying here

"I bought a sweatshirt for 60 dollars and I had to pay another 50 dollars tax..."

2017-04-12

"Not bashing anyone on here but I use to work for the company and we have one of the fastest online ordering systems. Even before I worked there, I ordered things online and the longest it took was 5 days and no hassle or anything. A couple times I even got things within 3 days which is pretty amazing for online ordering. As a worker there we literally set timers to check all online orders to fulfill them to make sure we didn't miss any and then after that it all gets packaged and UPS takes it that night and then we have nothing to do with it at that point! So please inform yourselves about online ordering and how UPS works before ranting about things you don't even know about! "

2017-04-04

BULLSHIT

"So I bought an obey sweater from zumiez USA. Shipping was $20 . it came to $75. OR SO I THOUGHT. UPS came to th door and told me I have to pay ANOTHER $40. Are u **** kidding me. Nowhere in the payment did it say I had to pay an additional $40. Over $100 for one sweater? **** that. Never order from zumiez. It's a rip off "

2017-03-09

Jake from zumiez

"best employee by far very very nice and an amazing employee . took care of every need I asked and by far best customer service rep I ever met this guy was the bomb! very courteous! I won I would definitely be coming back for business just because of him he is amazing "

2017-01-05

DIRTY STORE- BAD SERVICE-OVERPRICED!

"Honestly I cannot believe how messy and dirty the store is. That I wouldn't even notice if I wasn't standing in line for a long time every time I go in the store. I will start shopping elsewhere for my sons clothes. There are always plenty of employees in the store but never enough to ring people up. You want our money but make us wait. And the worst part is the manager always is on her phone texting or talking to friends and ignoring the line!

2016-07-21

FIRST AND ONLY TIME CUSTOMER

"I bought a suit that I saw my friend had and from day one I had issues. I received the item defective and when I called to do an exchange, Annamarie Erickson told me the easiest was to go into the store. Not sure if it's easier for them, as it's definitely not easier for me as I never go to the mall. A week later and still haven't made it to the mall and I get Annamarie Erickson again. She was annoyed that I called and wanted to do it over the phone. As she's finishing the process to do an exchange, she proceeds to tell me that I will be charged to ship it back. WTH? It's defective from day one and the customer should not be responsible to pay. As a one time courtesy she took care of it. G thanks! Good to know for the future. She stated she would be kind of enough to put on hold so if the item went out of stock, I would still receive it. Well guess what??? She didn't do that and the item is out of stock. Bad first impression. Thankfully when I called in regards to my exchange not refund, I got Dani on the line. She is the only nice person I have talked to out of 4 calls. Dani went above and beyond to try and make me a happy customer, but 1 person out of 4 calls will not keep me a customer."

2016-06-10

Malfunctioning Website Decimates Entire Order

"I was passively adding items from an online sale at zumiez.com into my "bag" throughout the day as I worked (on a desktop computer). When I went to click "check out", the page requested that I select my method of payment: Credit Card. When I clicked "Credit Card", the page took 5 minutes to load, and re-directed to an Error message. I tried this again, a total of 10 times. I attempted to contact customer service, and was placed on hold waiting to speak to a representative for over 10 minutes. Finally, I chose to just "pay in store". Well, they do not post a disclaimer stating that this is for CASH transactions only until well AFTER the order is already placed. At that, it is in small font, buried in the text of the email message confirming the order. I contacted the store to see if they would accept a credit card payment, and they were very rude, refusing to accept anything but cash, or to even attempt to be accommodating. Finally, I decided to contact the customer service line AGAIN. I got through to a representative quickly this time. As I was explaining my situation (on a land line phone), the conversation kept cutting in and out. Finally, he managed to piece together what I was saying -- and got the entire scenario assessed completely wrong. AGAIN, I went through the situation, and said that I simply wanted to pay for my order. Well, they cannot pay for the order, period. They had to cancel my entire order. I lost several items that I had my heart set on because they were no longer available in the time that it took me to go through all of these gyrations. In the end, the representative just wanted to get rid of me, so when I asked him to cancel the order, he replied, "I already did," and promptly disconnected the line. VERY DISPLEASED with my overall experience."

2016-04-30

On line purchase of a Refex Multi Skate Tool

"Ordered 3 Reflex Multi Skate Tools on 4/9/2016. Received notice on 4/10/2016 That one of my items been shipped. On 4/11/2016 I receive this email
"Thank you for your order with Zumiez.com! In the process of fulfilling your order, we have discovered we are out of stock on one or more of the items. The item(s) below have been canceled from your order:

• 2.00 x Reflex Utili-Tool Skateboard Tool

If there were additional items on your order you should receive them very soon. "
On 4/15/2016 I contact Zumiez customer support via a phone call about not receiving my refund of $32.41 for the 2 items as well as why my other has not been shipped. Response was to reissue of refund and send item out in next day shipping. That the reason for cancel of other 2 items was they were out of stock of grey that all they had was pink. I told NO PINK.
On 4/22/2016 I had to contact Zumiez customer support again. That I still did not receive my $32.41 refund and the Reflex Ital-Tool Skateboard Tool
that was sent was not grey as ordered but PINK. I told them I will keep the PINK one but I was unhappy, also I have not received refund. They said that it has not been cleared by paypal. So I went to my paypal account and there was a refund from Zumiez for only $16.20 not the full amount. I had to open a dispute with paypal. That I did not receive a refund for 2 of the 3 items ordered. That I only received 1 item, refunded for a second, but have not received any refund for the third item. I explained this clearly to customer support. That Zumiez did not refund me the correct amount. That they still owe me $16.21. But paypal screwed it up again. And said.

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund."
I have no idea what they are talking about. "the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund."
They never shipped the item, I want a refund. Well I never received a refund as of yet for the Item I did not RECEIVE from ZUMIEZ for $16.21 and do not expect it. Do not buy anything on line from ZUMIEZ and Dealing with both Paypal and Zumiez is a joke. Zumiez just ripped me off for $16.21 and paypal let them do it because they have no clue what they are doing.

Just so you know I contacted Zumiez once again on 4/22 about the remaining $16.21 Refund via phone and they said they refund it again, and sent this email to me "Good morning, sir!
I apologize again for everything that you've had to go through in regards to this order. That isn't how we intend to do business and that certainly isn't how we treat our customers. I am, however, happy to report that we applied the other half of your discount successfully. You will see that reflect on your statement in 3-5 business days. Again, I am so sorry for any frustration that this process may have caused you. I hope that I was able to help but please let me know if there is anything else that you need. I'll do my best to assist!
Very apologetically,
Willow Hayes"
Well it has been 8 days and still no refund

Share Zumiez's store rating

Zumiez is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Zumiez is not a merchant member
Zumiez does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!