Stores > Zukit.com
  • Zukit.com

9 am - 6 pm Pacific Time
      650-336-8812
      info@zukit.com

Voice your opinion! Review Zukit.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Bracelet

"I am well pleased with my order"

2017-08-11

convenient and deliver orders on time

"I have made two purchases this year from this site because it saves me the headache of searching for coupons. It gave me discount straight away from the merchant on the site and guaranteed that the savings beat any merchant coupon. I did verified after the first purchase which I saved 25% compared to 20% from the best coupon I could find online. I am tempted but have not tried its membership which claims to offer even better deals."

2017-06-12

My first trying your company, you did an awesome job.

"The product was as described. Came in time. Customer service was outstanding."

2017-06-10

Great shopping experience

"Great product, great price snd super fast shipping"

2017-06-08

Very delay in shipping/responses

"No information on when the item will be shipped. No one attends the calls, their contact information is useless."

Rep reply posted Aug-13-2017

A rep from Zukit.com, zukitdotcom, has responded

“HI Harleen, thank you for leaving us feedback and we are sorry to learn that you did not receive tracking information on time. We were able to locate your order and our record shows that it was shipped via FedEx within 48 hours after it was placed and delivered 2 days later on May 26th. The tracking email was sent by our system automatically to the Gmail address you provided during order checkout. We also located an email you sent to us on the 24th of May requesting tracking number and saw that our customer service team responded within 24 hours with the tracking number. The review was posted on June 8th which was almost two weeks after the order was delivered. If there is an issue with the item received, please kindly contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist. ”

2017-04-06

Non-existent customer service

"Zukit will not return my emails or phone calls so that i can return an item they shipped me. What should be an easy process has become a headache. 4 emails and 3 phone calls have resulted in NO RESPONSE from Zukit. Customer service is terrible. you may want to rethink purchasing from this vendor to avoid the issue that I am now faced with."

2017-03-22

Almost happy

"While I haven't managed to find time to put this together I will say that the shipper they used arrived early. Normally that would be a good thing but I had to take off of work. Thankfully I had workers at the house to sign for the package. They repeatedly told the driver that it needed to go inside because it was raining and offered to help. He dropped it- yes dropped it- halfway off the slab of my driveway in the pouring rain outside of our time window. I am hoping that in the time it was in the rain so the guys could contact me about the issue it didn't get damaged. "

2017-03-22

Great Service

"I would recommend going through these guys they were very helpful and sent my items in a very timely manner excellent service

Thanks Mrs. Barbee

2017-01-27

ShoeLover22

"I received my package on time. I did not receive a shipping notice, so was concerned that it might not be on it's way. I contacted the seller and received an immediate response, but not before the tracking came through. I was slightly embarrassed that I'm so impatient. Good value and service!"

2017-01-06

SCAM- what you pay for is not what you get.

"Purchased a baby alive" baby go bye bye" for my **** daughter, was sent a cheap version of " snackin lily" that doesn't talk or have hair-- the price difference in these 2 dolls approx $38. I contacted zukit via email and phone no answer, I am so sad and upset and my **** daughter is so disappointed. I wasted $53 dollars. NEVER again, buyer please beware. I should have read other reviews prior to purchasing from this site. "

Rep reply posted Feb-11-2017

A rep from Zukit.com, zukitdotcom, has responded

“Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback and we are sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order. We have looked into your case based on the order number you provided with the review. Our record shows that after receiving an email from you stating that the wrong item was received by your relative, our customer service team immediately issued a free return shipping label to have the item returned for refund. You decided to keep the order while making a claim that the item received only worth $15 without substantiating that. Since you decided to keep the item, we offered you a one-time a courtesy credit of $10 even though no evidence was provided by you to back up the claim. You decided to file a case with PayPal instead so that you could keep the item and also get full refund. The request was denied by PayPal after a thorough investigation as there was no evidence to support your claim. While fulfillment error can happen in rare cases despite our best effort, we always make it right for our customer. We can still help you return the order for full refund should you decide to reconsider it. Simply contact our customer support team and we will get it taken care of. We appreciate your business and wish you a great day.”

2016-12-09

I'd do it again lol

"I would definitely shop with this online store again checkout was simple and easy I was a lil confused as to if my package was coming from khols or zukit because on khols site it said it was sold out so I was a little worried but I got it in time for Christmas and very happy can't wait for my son to wear it."

2016-12-08

Awesome!!!

"So happy i found this site. Got my sons tablet for half the price you would normally pay. Love it!! "

2016-12-01

Life Saver

"Great experience. Item was as described and arrived on time. Thank you very much for your help."

2016-10-09

Great

"Zukit was great. Fair prices, easy ordering and quick delivery."

2016-08-11

Perfect

"I have nothing to complain about. I received my package within days of ordering it, and my product was packaged well. :)"

Share Zukit.com's store rating

Zukit.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zukit.com is a merchant member
Zukit.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.