Stores > ZORO Tools

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZORO Tools by clicking a star below.
2017-11-29

Rip off swivel tile and grout brush in blue handle

"This brush is a rip off bec I paid $ 43.08 just for this brush & IT DOES NOT come with a handle ! I was even charged $5 for shipping/ handling! It was only placed inside an envelope bec it was light ! RIP Off. I'll never buy again in this company. I could have paid 1/3 the amount if I bought them @ amazon ! "

2017-11-28

The waiting game

"Waited three weeks for an order only for them to tell me that it will be at least another month before the manufacture might ships to me. The manufacture made it a back ordered item so they don't have to honor sale price. They will start making it again when sale is over. This is downright fraud on both the manufacture and Zoro tools. The substitution they offer is a cheap knockoff that is overpriced and won't work as the fittings are different size than the OTC.

Good Morning,

I wanted to let you know we spoke with the manufacturer for your fuel injection service kit. They informed us that unfortunately these are still on back order and did come in to complete the orders as scheduled. As of right now they are currently on back order until about 12/26/17. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause as I know this is a needed item for you.

Please take a look at item G2057422, which is a Westward Master Fuel Injection kit: https://www.zoro.com/westward-master-fuel-injection-kit-48-pc-1ekd2/i/G2057422/?q=G2057422
This item is $402.68 and we would be happy to honor the promo code used on your original order for 25% off which would bring the item down to $302.01. This item is currently in stock and would ship out within 24 hours of placing your order.

Please call our Customer Service team at 855-289-9676 to discuss if you would like to keep your order as is and wait for the back order item to ship, or if you would like to cancel the back order and order another item, such as the one listed above.

If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Customer Service Team at 855-289-9676, Monday-Friday 6AM-9PM CST and Saturdays 7AM-5PM CST or email us at askzoro@zoro.com.

Molly
Zoro Customer Service

2017-10-31

Awful service and inventory status on site is a lie

"Repeated problems with "in stock" items not really being in stock. Their backorder estimates (at least with some products) are waaaaay off - waiting well over a month. The main product I used to order from them I now have a custom version of produced for me and sent from China - and it is typically faster than ordering "in stock" items from zoro.

If you order 20 of something and they ship you 2 units and say the rest are backordered, no refund on this shipping cost of the remaining units if you choose to cancel.

I've also had the same problem as another reviewer multiple times, with coupon codes sent to entice me to finish checkout that just plain don't work and that they will not honor.

2017-10-30

i love espensive water

"it tast gooot i recccoment 11/10 very gud, go buy, $6000 is cheaup for my espensive life styel muy bueno#ad #ad #ad #ad #ad"

2017-09-28

Doesn't Honor their own offers.

"While we have ordered here many times with some discrepancies. We had a unit in our cart for a few days waiting on an upcoming discount. I began receiving emails from Zoro that an item was in our cart and they were offering a 15% discount code to complete the purchase. When we tried to checkout it would not accept the code we were given. We contacted customer service and was told they couldn't discount the item. Why offer something you can't honor and not take responsibility for your own error? For this reason we offer the Below Average rating!!"

2017-08-03

Horrible Customer Service and Communication!

" Zoro has the WORST customer service and business practices I've EVER experienced in any situation in life. My order has been dragging out for three months with issue after issue and lie after lie and no one seems to even care to be helpful. I will be calling to speak with management about this issue and writing a very honest review on this company everywhere that I can. This company is a real JOKE!!! I wish I could give them zero stars."

2017-07-20

Lack of Customer Service

"I placed an order that they cancelled by mistake and then they lost the order. Dealing with their customer service is a total joke. I used to place a lot of orders with this company but have noticed their CS has gone down hill. "

2017-05-24

Wasted 2 weeks

"They never communicated with the manufacturer at all. Waited 2 weeks for them to tell me my fan was on back order. Horrible "

2017-05-24

Zoro Tools has not refunded my purchase even though they have had the tool the tool back for a week!!

"I purchased a Roper Whitney punch from ZoroTools on eBay and it was missing the 1/4" die so they said return it and they will credit my PayPal account.

"New message from: zorotools Top Rated Seller(605,133)
We show that we will get this back tomorrow, 1Z05067E9098051004 5-18. Once we receive it back, you will be refunded.
Thanks,
Zoro"
They have had the tool back for a week and still have not credited my account and now will not respond to my request as to when I will get back my money!! I would not reccomend anyone purchase from this company because it you have a problem they do not seem to care!!

Rick!!

2017-05-19

Good selection, decent prices, reasonale shipping. NOT GOOD in an emergency

"I have been using Zoro for a few years now, and have been pleased enough to stay a customer and keep using them until today. I had an emergency 'down' situation and needed some specialty tools overnighted for Saturday delivery. First of all the overnight, early AM charge for an item less than a pound was quoted to me at around $111. WOW! Then after going through the whole process, I was told they don't offer Saturday delivery? What? Why? It's UPS that does the delivery, not you, and they are here at my location almost every Saturday! What possible reason could you have for not allowing your customers to choose a standard UPS service? Anyhow, I found a new place, doesn't charge me tax AND was willing to ship UPS Next Day Saturday delivery for their ACTUAL COST! (much less) So, sorry Zoro, your Customer Service Policies just lost you a repeat customer."

2017-05-16

Great company and fast reasonable shipping!

"After reading all of the negative reviews I'm astonished by reading them. I'm a buyer at a machine shop and I've been using Zoro Tools for years and have nothing but high accolades for this company. I've never run into an out of stock item and every order has been processed and arrived on time. Kudos Zoro!"

2017-04-22

really slow to ship

"These folks consider an order "fulfilled" and then do not ship for several days. Perhaps it's different if you pay the outrageous price for "expedited shipping"--and perhaps it is not. If you need something to be delivered when they say it will be--go somewhere else. "

2017-04-14

If they do not have what you ordered they will send you what ever.

"I ordered part s that I needed they sent all the wrong size. Now I am being told they are on back order. This does not help me get my job done I expect that when I put in a order I will get what I asked for. They have cost my job time and money. Do not use them. "

2017-04-06

Great quality!

"Heavy duty, shipped really fast, and pleasantly suprised it's a US product!"

2017-02-04

Excellent Discount Tool source

"Have used Zoro a dozen times. No issues. Then can be a little slow shipping. Most items ship quickly. If you can wait for a special. They have a lot of 20% sells. "

Share ZORO Tools's store rating

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZORO Tools is not a merchant member
ZORO Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!