7am - 5pm CST

Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Customer service: 2.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.75/10
2018-07-12

Was a faithful customer - then I discover their return footdragging

"Was a faithful and repeat customer of Zoro. Then last month, needing to return an item that I believe to be incorrect, I became all too familiar with Zoro's deliberate foot dragging process in issuing a return refund. After returning the item per their instructions, I waited over 2 weeks and received no return acknowledgement. So called - was informed they had not received the return, and I should take that up with the carrier. I contacted the carrier who provided me with the proof of delivery which had occurred weeks prior. I again called Zoro with this information - they then acknowledged they indeed had received the return weeks prior - but now they would need 2 more weeks to process the same. I insisted that was unfair as they already had it more than 2 weeks. So after some supervision at Customer Service got involved they agreed they would a issue return refund immediately. Well all they did immediately was send me an email saying they had issued a refund, but no transaction record of such reach my credit card provider. I call again - now they said it would take 7 to 10 more business days for the refund to be processed - and that delay was due to my bank - WHAT???? I am still not in receipt of a refund, as Zoro hangs onto my funds via excuse after excuse as to the delay. Going forward I will chose to due business with more customer oriented companies than Zoro."

2018-07-11

GREAT SERVICE

"I ORDERED SOME PARTS I NEEDED ONE DAY THEY WERE HERE THE NEXT DAY.CAN'T BEAT THAT.THOSE OTHER REVIEWS SOUND LIKE BS TO ME.WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE."

2018-07-04

SLOOOOOOW to ship

"Very little communication (two emails - you bought and it shipped, tracking from USPS) and the shipping takes 2x as long as promised. Don't expect any delivery quicker than a month (delivery 7/3 promised within 10 biz days!). Calling customer service does nothing to accelerate the process, although they are friendly on the phone."

2018-06-20

Unable to change an order 1 minute after placing it

"Placed an order. Realised I need to change it. Called them up 1 minute after placing it and they said they were unable to change it. Ridiculous"

2018-06-13

Buckets of fun

"Ordered two large buckets for mixing cement. Price was best around and buckets were exactly what I wanted. The order came super fast. Check check check. Zoro met all of my needs ☀️"

2018-06-10

Won't allow separate billing/shipping addresses

"I work at a remote location during the week, and so when shopping online I generally specify my shipping address as the weekday address, and the billing address as my permanent mailing address. This places deliveries at the location I am actually AT during the week. VIRTUALLY ALL online merchants facilitate this, but NOT ZORO.

The Zoro online checkout experience seems, superficially, to allow different shipping and billing addresses. They provide controls on their shopping cart page that would seem to enable a feature like this. But during checkout, when I attempted to uncheck boxes and enter different addresses, both addresses were invariably changed... as if Zoro allowed/used only a single address. Nothing worked to provide separate addresses.

As well, while there are references made to an "address book" during the checkout process (again, a feature VIRTUALLY ALL online merchants support), Zoro does not actually appear to implement anything like this. It is certainly not available via my online Zoro account. Again, Zoro allows/uses only a single address as part of a customer account "profile", labeled as a "shipping address".

Wasted 10+ minutes with this, which is frustrating. Zoro should quit pretending they support anything like this, and simply state explicitly that all shipments will be delivered to the billing address, no exceptions. At least then it would be clear and customers would not end up vacuously jerked around.

I think I will shop elsewhere, from now on, with merchants that have a more competently designed/implemented website.

2018-03-23

Ladder I ordered

"Read reviews little worried.but have to say totally impressed.ordered 6ft.ladderwed nite online at 10pm.it was delivered Friday at 1130am.36hour turn time im very impresed.ladder in great shape."

2018-03-13

PRODUCT - WHAT PRODUCT - IT'S ON ITS WAY, I SWEAR

"SO8904658 - Ordered product on 2/21/2018, well it is 03/13/2018 and I've been waiting on-hold for over thirty-minutes to try to track down my order for the fourth time. Customer services reps very nice, but no body seems to be able to confirm when my order will deliver. Customer service - none! Very frustrating, won't order from these guys again."

2018-03-07

No iotem, no communication

"Ordered threaded rod and already 5 days late. Sent inquiry as to the problem, but rteceived response that they were busy and would contact me within 24 hours. here it is more than 24 hours later, and still no response."

2018-03-05

MANY OF THESE REVIEWS ARE BOGUS. ZORO IS BY FAR THE BEST RETAILER FOR TOOLS!

"My company has made several thousand dollars of orders with Zoro. We get the best price of anywhere when we wait for the 25% off coupon. The customer service is first rate. Every time they have made an order mistake, I got a refund/replacement item and I got to keep the mistaken item. I have even got to keep mistake items that were my fault!

IT IS BEYOND ME HOW ZORO WOULD EVER GET A BAD REVIEW! ALL RETURNS ARE FREE NO MATTER WHAT AND WE GET 90% OF OUR ITEMS WITHIN 24 HOURS! AND SOME OF THE ITEMS WE PURCHASED WERE PRICED SO MUCH BELOW THE 2ND LOWEST SELLER, IDK HOW THEY DO IT.

Thank you, Zoro. Don't pay attention to these BS reviews; I'm sure they are bogus.

2018-03-01

Shocking.

"I thought I would phone the sales team as I wanted to be sure of getting the correct item's. So I asked the salesman if they sold a liquid flux specifically for soldering stainless steel. He asked me if liquid flux was a brand name and if it was all one word. l new straight away that this company is run by people that haven't got a clue what they are selling. But the the frustrating thing is when I browsed there site they do sell one. I won't be ordering from them."

2018-01-12

Excellent customer service

"I ordered 12 inch muck boots. They came and I wore them but they seemed wrong. I checked the box and it said they were right so I wore them another day. Finally I measured them and realized that they were 16 inches. I called and first they offered to send a return shipping label. When I explained that I had been wearing them they just let me keep them and sent the correct boots. They were very helpful and polite on the phone and quick to resolve the issue. I’m a very happy customer!"

2017-12-23

First experience with Zoro - wary based on reviews, but tried them with excellent result.

"I needed a safety switch for home installation quickly, and Zoro came up in searches with the best price and indicated having the item in-stock. Other sellers indicated long lead time. Reading the negative reviews of Zoro, I was wary of trying them, but I saw enough positive reviews to give them a try. I got the best price available in online shopping, and the item arrived 1 day after I ordered it."

2017-12-14

Fraud credit card charges‼️

"Charged $2800.00 on my credit card on 3 separate occasions yesterday. I had never even heard of this company before this experience. Thankfully I caught these charges while they were still pending. Thieves‼️"

2017-12-13

Don't order anything like boots because if they don't fit you will have to pay the delivery to get them swapped.

"Annoying poor service every other company have a better return policy."

Share ZORO Tools's store rating