24 hours
    support@zipoptical.com

2013-09-30

"I LOVE my new glasses!, The fit it perfect, prescription is precise and my vision is so crisp and clear I am honestly impressed! And they arrived faster than I could have expected. Thanks for doing and excellent job, I will be a return customer! "

2013-09-09

"This was my third pair of glasses from Zip optical. The first two pair were perfect so I didn't have a problem using this company again. As I am disabled and cant get out and shop around for eyeglasses. Their prices are very good. However my third pair that I received are very blurry. I have to keep trying adjust my head and the glasses to try and get them correct. I have even tried to hold them up with my oxygen tubing. I am very disappointed in this pair. I will probably not buy any more. If you have to keep returning them then the postage can get expensive. When you are living on a fixed income. You have to pay to get them and then pay to send them back and then I am pretty sure you have to pay them once again to reship them back to you. It had already taken over two weeks to receive them. "

2013-08-22

"My order of glasses arrived very quickly and I am extremely satisfied with them, they fit perfect and are of great quality."

2013-08-19

"My order is still not here and it has still been in processing "

2013-07-31

"Purchased two pair of glasses. I returned both cuz one had the wrong rx second frame was damaged. To make the long story short FRANK PROMISED TO REFUND MY MONEY AND ITS BEEN OVER 10 months since my order and I still haven't received my refund. I have been calling ZipOptical and no one returns my calls. I've left Frank several messages and he hasn't returned my call. I called frank today and he hung up on me. HORRIBLE SERVICE. IM LEFT WITH OUT MY GLASSES AND MONEY. "

2013-07-15

"Great! I got the glasses quicker than I expected."

2013-07-09

"I really like the glasses. They are quite a bit darker than in the online picture though. Well made, affordable and fashionable!"

2013-06-18

"The glasses we purchased did not have the photogray that we requested. Hoping to hear back from Zipoptical soon."

2013-06-10

"Good Service. Got the lenses delivered in time."

2013-05-31

"excellent service and product."

2013-05-20

"On the first day it arrived, The glasses did not look good as shown in pictures. My wife and my son laughed at the look of the glasses. Keep in mind these glasses were not cheap - $138. The next day, the left lense came off. The frame was made of cheap materials, the progressive lenses looked like plastic even though I paid for the highest quality lenses. I shipped the glasses back to zipopticals and waiting for my refund. The friendly customer service rep - Frank promised highest refund possible. I will post again once I know how they treated me."

2013-05-16

"I love the glasses and will probably order again "

2013-04-12

"2 of the 3 glasees I bought seems to fit in someone elses face, the temples goes in different direction so is dificult to see them straight in your face and because of the material is impossible to fix it.

the lenses fit the formula and the photochromic lenses works fine.

2013-04-01

"They didn't have the glasses we had purchased previously in stock, however we were able to find a compromise. All else was easy and we received the glasses very quickly."

2013-03-30

"LOVE these glasses. They look like I spent hundreds of dollars! I broke the first pair after a HUGE fall, so this was a reorder. I like them that much! I have always wanted the sun tinting feature and had that with progressive lens at a fraction of the cost I spent at a mall store."

Share Zipoptical.com's store rating