Stores > Zenni Optical
  • Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

My Dennis experience

"Easy, hastle-free. Affordable!"

Poor customer service

"I have shopped zenni for over 5 years. I recently placed an order and have had one issue after another fromhlasses being made incorrectly to credits not being applied to my account. Calling customer is a waste of time...long waits, no supervisor is EVER available and nothing gets resolved. It has now been 20 days since I ordered my glasses and they still have not been shipped."

Love Zenni! Recommend to everyone

"Zenni is always delivering a quality product and have such a range of frame styles; I find myself ordering more even when I don't need the new glasses! Their system is so easy & love that you can track your frame order in the manufacturing process. I recommend to friends and family all the time. I frequently get my order sooner than expected. Keep it up Zenni! "

Excellet frae and les

"Perfect fit
Light
Good view

FUCK YA!

"My sis in law told me abu"

Ordering was easy

"I haven't received my first pair yet, so I cannot comment yet on the overall experience. Ordering was easy."

great glasses

"I ordered glasses with no line bifocals they came fit perfect best pair I've ever had. "

Andrea

"Love the price ,deliver and style. "

2017-12-13

Inexpensive Glasses that match the quality and benefits of expensive brands

"when I went to the eye doctor and they told me that i was going to need to pay 400 dollars for an alright pair of glasses, I panicked and looked for any alternatives. while zenni may not be the top notch glasses in the world, the value is a lot better. I paid 150$ for two pairs of glasses and I love them! much better than 400$ for one. I can tell that they are cheaper glasses but at the same time i feel confident that they will last a good long while. as I said the value is better on a per dollar ratio. its like going to the cheap delicious Mexican restaurant on the corner that has amazing food vs going to a super fancy restaurant and getting the dry, bland steak. weird analogy but that it is high praise in my mind. I am already considering buying more pairs from them.

overall, great shipping, frames, lenses, and value. I will buy from zenni optical again.

The BEST

"Perfect glasses for the price. Thank you for always coming to my rescue! "

2017-12-13

I use to get great glasses from Zenni but

"my last 3 orders have failed. I'm unable to see clearly/correctly out of any of the glasses sent. They tried to re-fill an order for free and I still had no luck as the image was pinched at the bottom and not right for me. I thought it must be my prescription so I went to another eye doctor and updated and got another pair and again, I can't see correctly with them. I'm not sure if it's another bad prescription or that they're not filled correctly. I do know I had 2 pairs with the same prescription when I first started using Zenni and I can see better out of one pair than the other...."

Awesome!

"My daughter's glasses broke.. we didn't have alot of money. We were told about this site. I was skeptical at first... we got the glasses in about 3-4 days and they fit her perfect! We WILL be buying from you guys again :) "

Excellent!

"Easy! No problems! A++++

experience

"Received glasses with high quality progressive/astigmatism lenses that are not easy to get right!"

Great experience!

"Wanted to give it a try and the whole process was easy and the glasses were great for the price. "

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.