Stores > Zenni Optical
  • Zenni Optical Zenni Optical Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Weird fish eye effect and 2 months to receive shipment

"The glasses have a fisheye effect along the bottom making the floor seem like its sloping upwards. They are also tinted green which was unexpected and not pleasant for me. Also the address on the package was not clear resulting in my glasses being returned to sender and then not receiving them for 2 months! I have had good experiences with Zenni in the past, so I am very disappointed. "

Love it

"My glasses are great and I love that there’s so many styles and looks.

Very satisfied with glasses

"Ordering was easier than I could it would be. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the two pair of glasses I order. I would and have recommended Zenni to my friends and will order from Zenni again."

Awesome!!

"Great price fast shipping. Needed glasses just for driving and these have made a remarkable difference for me. Recommend Zenni Optical"

Pleasantly surprised!

"I've never ordered eyeglasses. Online or anywhere. Customer service helped me be sure that I entered the prescription properly. The ordering experience was reassuring. Then-the shocker- the glasses arrived much better quality than expected! Considering the price point, the glasses exceeded my expectations. I will be purchasing another pair with them. Heck, I'll probably purchase all my glasses at Zenni."

The go to for glasses

"Since a friend told me about Zenni it is the only place I get glasses. In the past 5 years I’ve purchased about 7 pairs. I cannot say I’ve loved all of them but all 7 cost less than my last 2 purchased from my optometrist. And I don’t feel upset if I break a pair just log on and grab a new pair. "

Never arrived

"Was simply told to check with my local post office. Of course they have no information about a package from Hong Kong. I was wrong to assume they would be shipped via a carrier that would actually be responsible for them. Handing them off to the Mexican postal service is basically the same as throwing them into the abyss. Don't order if you are located in Mexico. A refund would have been nice but so far none has been offered."

Love them!

"Beautiful glasses, perfect fit, I can see perfectly with them. I bought 2 and I love both!"

Very Happy

"Recommended by a friend. Cost was way less than my last glasses using vision plan. Glasses are high quality, everything I wanted."

Childlike frames

"The frames feel like they are designed for a smaller face. My temples are squeezed in and I have deep depressions on both sides of my head. I will be going back to my doctor to check on prescription correctness ."

wrong prescription

"They don't seem to have gotten the prescription right after two attempts. I ordered three pairs altogether and they aren't any good. Two don't have the right prescription and one is too tight the other too big. My eye doctor said he sees this outcome a lot when ordering online. "

Super DUper!

"Consistent service - always delivered within 2 weeks and the specs are always of great quality! Love my Zenni specs and sighted sunglasses!"

My first experience with Zenni..........First Class

"Product was as described....perfect, prescription for lenses.....fantastic, overall satisfaction.......Superb"

2018-01-19

I love Zenni.

"Zenni is so easy to use and you can even see how your frames will look on you before you place your order. "

2018-01-19

Cute glasses, Excellent prices!

" My family and I have ALWAYS had great experiences with Zenni. They have a wide variety of frames with more than reasonable prices for prescription glasses. We've been buying with zenni for the last couple years, and definitely suggest that anyone needing new glasses order through them. You won't be disappointed!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.