Stores > Zenni Optical

Chance of future purchase: --/10
    Shipping & packaging: --/10
    Customer service: --/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10
Voice your opinion! Review Zenni Optical by clicking a star below.

Love them

"Great idea thank you love "

2018-01-15

Great website to find eyewear!

"I really do LOVE my new glasses from Zenni! They fit perfectly! It’s so much easier to order online than go out and physically try on the glasses! When I first heard about people ordering glasses online, I was skeptical. I didn’t know how EASY it would be, nor did I realize how well the glasses could fit! It’s amazing! Try it! You won’t be sorry!"

2018-01-15

My favorite place to order glasses

"This is my second time ordering from Zenni and I loved it so much the first time I ordered two pair this time! I enjoy the variety of frame styles and of course can't beat that pricetag!"

Great quality!

"Quick, accurate and beautiful quality. I'm buying a second pair."

good value

"easy to order, quality is acceptable, excellent value for basic glasses. Get pricey as options are added. "

2018-01-15

Great selection and great service

"I've purchased glasses on zenni.com for 3 years now and I love it! They have a great selection of frames to choose from and it's really easy to order. I didn't like one of the frames I ordered and when I called, I received great customer service! An RMA was issued to me in a timely fashion and shortly after they received my glasses, a store credit was issued to my account."

great customer service

"I had an issue with a frame, unfortunately they were out of warrantee and no longer available. However the customer service team was able to find a frame and ship them to me for a very low replacement cost. I do thank you."

RED LENSES!

"A pair of glasses I ordered in the past was "Amber" shade. I liked this shade so I chose that option. Looking back at my order I see it somehow got changed to 50% when I was sure I had chosen 10%.

What I received in the mail was RED LENSES. Nope. Can't wear them. I'm a school bus driver for handicapped kids, and red lenses will not set right with them.

Progressive Order - Zenni

"I am totally satisfied with my new glasses from Zenni Optical! The website was easy to use and the end product is of excellent quality."

2018-01-15

Great price for progressive lenses.

"I had been putting off replacing my 10+ year old glasses because they would cost over 300 dollars. They were 85 dollars though Zenni."

Great deals!!

"Lovely frames, great selection, and super easy process!!"

Waste of money

"The last two order me, my son and my Dad can not see out of the glasses. I will not be using you going forward. VERY disappointed.

clear site

"My Zenni Optical glasses have with 10% yellow coating have brightened my day and sharpened my vision. I appreciate the way they work for such a reasonable price."

2018-01-15

Great glasses for a great price!

"I ordered a couple of pairs of glasses and I love them all. Great prices for great glasses that are perfect."

ClaireRennard's Avatar

great!

"I love these glasses from Zenni. This was the first time I’ve gotten glasses online and I was little unsure about not being able to try them on irl, but the virtual try on feature was pretty accurate—the glasses ended up fitting well and looking as expected. I’ll only say that they are a lil flimsy, but that’s expected when they’re only 30$. I also wish the backs could bend over my ears since they tend to fall down my nose a lot. Otherwise I love them and will def be buying from Zenni again!"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.