Product & services pricing --/10
Shipping & packaging: --/10
Customer service: --/10
Return/Replacement policy: --/10

Convenient & affordable

"This was my first time ordering glasses online and Zenni Optical made it a breeze. I’m highly satisfied with my glasses and I didn’t have to overspend for quality."

The best!

"Perfect, affordable, arrive way earlier than expected!! My new and forever eyewear store!"

Way too small

"I bought a pair of aviators which I thought was a pretty standard style. When I received them they were a mini version of aviator glasses that are way way to small for my head. "

Great service

"A little slow on processing and shipping BUT. Customer service is great and the products are as shown. "

Outstanding Quality

"Amazing quality in progressive lenses! Frames were perfect and the lenses were actually better than I got from the local optical shop. I'll do business with Zenni Optical again."

So easy

"I loved being able to try on all the glasses I wanted to by uploading my picture. Ordering was so easy and simple. I was so pleased with the looks and quality of my glasses and the price was awesome!!"

Happiness

" Great Quality and Affordable. This is the only way to have current style no line progressive."

Amazing

"Very high quality, accurate magnification, fast and prompt service as well. Would definitely recommend!"

Best glasses in over 50 years of optometrist gouging

"Two years after a very disappointing experience at a certain W mart optical department where I paid $400 for a pair of eyeglasses that literally fell apart, my wife decided we needed to go to a really good eye doctor at a very respected eye care centre near by to get tested, then fitted for a better quality pair.

My new eye doctor is by far, the best optomitrist I have ever had.

After the exam and the new prescription was issued for me, I was sent to the outer office to be fitted for a new pair of glasses by a resident optician.

I tried on several pairs until we found one my wife really liked on me. We were told they would cost me just slightly under $1,000 Canadian.

$200 would be covered by my wife's Insurance.

So, I hesitantly agreed. I won't go into how we paid for them, but I will say it took a large chunk out of my meager earnings as a part-time school bus driver, and there were no discounts offered to this senior citizen.

I had my brand new super glasses only a few weeks when one of the temple arms snapped off while I was cleaning them, right where the arm of the spring loaded connection fits into the frame.

When I called the opticians about it, I was told to bring them in and they would have them fixed. I was not to worry because my new super glasses were guaranteed and I would have my glasses back in about three weeks.

I told them how very disappointed I was at their poor service for such an expensive pair of eyeglasses.

Because I need my glasses to drive, I bought a bottle of very powerful instant glue, put one single drop at the break, and they have never broken there again.

A little more than one year after I purchased these wonderful eyeglasses (that is just after the warranty expired), I noticed several small scratches on my scratch-proof lenses, and the anti-glare coating was wearing away at the corners of my glasses near the nose rest, where I had often had to clean them with the supplied cleaning cloth.

I have had these eyeglasses just under 3 years now, and I was not going to go back and spend another $1,000 on such poor quality glasses.

After having my eyes checked again, my optomitrist electronically sent the updated prescription to the front desk for me to pick up.

I told him I would not be purchasing another pair of over-priced glasses from the opticians in the outer office, and since they refused to give me the measurement of my PD (distance between the pupils of my eyes), would he be kind enough to do that for me. He declined and told me that must be done by the fitting optician.

Now I know the optometrists and opticians who share the same location have their business agreements.

I had seen an add online how Zenni Optical, advertised a pair of prescription eyeglasses can be purchased from them for well under $100.

Although I was very impressed with what I found in online reviews, my dear wife believed there is no way you could get anything online in a pair of prescription eyeglasses that would work properly or be worth the money.

But I decided to give it a try. I went to the website, found the least expensive frames I would be willing to wear and be seen in, selected progressive bi-focal lenses with scratch-resistant coating, and even a pair of amber colored clip-on matching sunglasses. The cost with taxes and shipping inckuded, came to a grand total of (you'd better be sitting down for this one) $48.80 in Canadian funds!

Well, the glasses came to me in about 3 weeks, and as soon as I took my new eyeglasses out and put them on, they felt like an old friend. They are absolutely perfect in every way.

They feel good, they look better than I would have ever expected, the PD measurement is perfect, the prescription is perfect, and the progressive bifocal lenses work better than any I have ever had.

There has been absolutely no adjustment period for me, and my wife is so convinced of the quality I got for my money that she has already picked out a nicer designer style for me to add the photochromic lense option to as well.

So here's my summary... we who wear prescription eyeglasses have all been horribly taken advantage of and ripped off by every optician in Canada that sold us a pair of prescription eyeglasses.

There is no justifiable excuse for this dishonest, abusive price gouging by opticians in North America, especially the ridiculous amount charged to Canadian senior citizens

If you have loved ones who are in need of new eyewear; go get their eyes checked by a reputable eye specialist, get a copy of that prescription, then go to Zenni optical online, get out a meteic ruler, check the PD measurement as instructed online, then sit together and have fun picking out a brand new pair of eyeglasses for your loved one for under $50.

It is time to stop supporting the opticians who are shamelessly taking advantage of people who need prescription eyeglasses. Save your money and get your next excellent pair of eyeglasses from Zenni Optical.

You'll be glad you did.

Thanks a lot!

"All was excellent!!! Thank you so much! "

Very Pleased as Always!

"I've made two orders through Zenni now and have been very pleased both times. The glasses I get are good quality at affordable prices and I love the ability to choose my options at my own pace. I order 2-3 pairs at a time to save on shipping. The first time, I got a pair of metal-rimmed glasses with a clip-on sun shade. I still use these mostly as a back-up that I keep in my purse because I think they look a bit youthful with the red plaid sides, but I literally get compliments every time I wear them; they make the right side of my nose itch where they sit though for some reason, super odd. That time I also got cat-eye plastic frame sunglasses, which are very sturdy and I have worn a TON over the years. They are green with a slight leopard-print look with a dark green lens shade. My second Zenni order included 2 pairs for me and a pair for my mom for her 50th birthday. I got a modern sunglass with dark grey lens - they just have a bridge across the eyebrows but not over the nose. I bumped my head on something while wearing them and bent the first time I wore them so that was a bummer; my fiancé can't get them bent back. It's not too bad though. I love them, but they are a bit loose too. I also got a cheap pair of frames with the transition lenses in them because I've always wanted a pair of transitions. I got the cheapest frame option I could find on the site, which were a cool, modern clear plastic cat-eye frame that have some floral patterning. They ended up being around $50, which I thought was awesome to get transition lens and frame for. My mom's were modern gold metal sunglasses with some bright colors in them and she LOVED them because she's never had prescription sunglasses. I got her prescription from her eye doctor. Thanks Zenni for the great service and options as always!!!!"

Look who loves zenni

"I love my glasses. I’m addicted to the styles. I get asked all the time where I got my frames they are so nice. I enjoy sharing the great site to get a variety pairs at an Affordable price. My entire family now has zenni"

Amazing

"Love my glasses, they are a perfect cat eye shape. They arrived just one week after ordering, definitely very pleased. "

Rainbow glasses

"I ordered a pair of glasses from zenni. The shipping said two weeks and I received them in one. I’ve gotten so many complements on my glasses. Absolutely love them. "

Great service

"Fast efficient and correct"

Share Zenni Optical's store rating

Zenni Optical is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenni Optical is a merchant member
Zenni Optical participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,422 merchant members.