Stores > ZenHotels.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZenHotels.com by clicking a star below.

I'm absolutely pleased with ZenHotels

"I'm absolutely pleased with ZenHotels. The hotels offer is really great, and the service is great. There were no problems with booking, even when I had to change it. I thought that I would have trouble changing the reservation, but the custom service quickly found the solution, I had great time in my hotel. "

worst company ever!!! scam, and can not keep their word

"ZenHotels is worst website ever!! I ordered with them twice. last time their website showed a deal for several days. I booked it and got confirmation, and still decided to email them and called to confirm the amount, they confirmed several time.. Now 2 weeks before my flight they're telling me there was a mistake on their website (blamed everyone, and basically called me a liar, while I have email confirmations, and already paid in full) so they just gonna give me my money back, and some lame credit for my next booking... While prices are raising now like crazy for Paris, and this means nothing!!! Making mistakes, and then claim there's no damage done!!! Not taking responsibility for THEIR actions!!!! Leaving me without my 5 STARS LUXURY HOTEL with a very specific important location I paid for!!!!! Liars and worst company ever!!!!! Can't keep their word, don't trust them. They will not provide what their website will say, and will hide behind some legal BS. Don't work with them!!!!!!!!!!! Terrible company that can not provide anything on their website, and would leave you with nothing right before you're already busy with your flight... worst costumer service, worst experience- scam!!!!!!!!!!"

"I was searching the internet for a perfect location to have my holiday and then I stumbled on Zenhotel.com. Though I was a little skeptical at first but I decided to give it a shot. I typed my preferred location and the website gave me the best deals and I chose my preferred option. True to what was displayed on the website, the hotel service was great, friendly and enjoyable. Thanks to zenHotel, my holiday was amazing. I’ve already booked them for my next holiday"

Takes your money 30 mins later cancelled

"Booked hot el in portimao portugal at midday paid on debit card receive email 30 min later due to technical error booking cancelled hope to refund money in72 hours this wasthe first time i used this site an the last. Rebooked this hotel with other site NO problem now hope to get refund HAD TO PHONE TO GET CONFIRMATION OF CANCELLED BOOKING BAD BAD BAD "

Smooth Process

"ZenHotels helped make my hotel booking a lot easier. The whole process was far easier than other platforms I tried. Once I selected my preferred location, the website was smart enough to show me the best deals within my desired location and timing. And yes- the Trip Advisor integration is one very helpful tool. Thumbs up guys."

rach2's Avatar

44 Shirley Ave. West Chicago, IL 60185

Quality service

"Zenhotels bookings are not hit and miss like other platforms. I must confess I enjoyed my holiday alot. Thanks to Zenhotels for booking an excellent place for me.

Zenhotels.com Always!

"We wanted to travel to Philippines and the only website that accepted PayPal was Zenhotels.com. The customer support executive helped us for all our concerns. "

Awesome one

"Tremendous Website with quality services.
Easy to book room and 100% same room as mention on website.
Fair dealing.

A reliable booking company

"It was my first time using an online hotels booking company because I had always been wary of the challenges that sometimes come with them. Well, I finally booked for hotel Pennsylvania, and I'm happy it was hassle-free. Zenhotels platform is really for everyone - pro bookers and dummies like me. Lol"

Paid the hotel room 6 monthes in advance. Even through Zenhotels canceled my paid and confirmed booking 5 month later.

"Booked via Zenhotels 6 monthes in advance and paid immediately after booking. 5 month later (and one month before my vacation) Zenhotels wrote me the paid and booked hotel room is not available anymore. I'll never book via Zenhotels again, never ever.

Fast Booking

"It was the first time I used your website; I think it was my fastest booking, haha. I didn’t contact the hotel, but everything was waiting for us when we arrived at the reception."

You will love it

"Ever since my husband used zenhotels.com to book for our honeymoon destination, it has become our most trusted choice for booking hotels online. The user experience and functionality is beyond amazing."

it solves issues without issues

"There were minor issues with the confirmation on the hotel’ part, and Zenhotels’ staff left me with nothing to complain."

Delightful experience with ZenHotels

"I had a delightful experience with ZenHotels. They were exceptionally easy to communicate with. Response time was great. I have found them beside me with every problem I faced when booking a hotel. I would definitely be recommended ZenHotels to everyone as a fantastic online hotel booking service. Good effort!"

What a great place to book for a reservation

"What a great place to book for a reservation, I like their customer support because they helped me out in everything that I needed."

Share ZenHotels.com's store rating

ZenHotels.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZenHotels.com is not a merchant member
ZenHotels.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!