Stores > ZenHotels.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review ZenHotels.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Paid the hotel room 6 monthes in advance. Even through Zenhotels canceled my paid and confirmed booking 5 month later.

"Booked via Zenhotels 6 monthes in advance and paid immediately after booking. 5 month later (and one month before my vacation) Zenhotels wrote me the paid and booked hotel room is not available anymore. I'll never book via Zenhotels again, never ever.

2017-12-05

Fast Booking

"It was the first time I used your website; I think it was my fastest booking, haha. I didn’t contact the hotel, but everything was waiting for us when we arrived at the reception."

2017-11-30

You will love it

"Ever since my husband used zenhotels.com to book for our honeymoon destination, it has become our most trusted choice for booking hotels online. The user experience and functionality is beyond amazing."

2017-11-29

it solves issues without issues

"There were minor issues with the confirmation on the hotel’ part, and Zenhotels’ staff left me with nothing to complain."

2017-11-29

Delightful experience with ZenHotels

"I had a delightful experience with ZenHotels. They were exceptionally easy to communicate with. Response time was great. I have found them beside me with every problem I faced when booking a hotel. I would definitely be recommended ZenHotels to everyone as a fantastic online hotel booking service. Good effort!"

2017-11-27

What a great place to book for a reservation

"What a great place to book for a reservation, I like their customer support because they helped me out in everything that I needed."

2017-11-27

Extremely helpful!

"I booked my room online for a holiday with my husband but due to unfortunate circumstances, we had to cancel. Zen hotels was extremely understanding and immediately put my cancellation through with the assurance of a free refund. The customer service representative was very helpful and easy to talk with. He explained all the steps in detail and I received my refund within a week. Very pleased with the hotel’s professionalism!"

2017-11-24

Better by far

"Zenhotels.com are friendly, helpful and readily available. Thanks again!" "

2017-11-21

Fantastic Experience

"Very pleased overall with booking my hotel on ZenHotels website. The booking process was easy, quite understandable and I got the best price so far. "

2017-11-16

Don't Book on Zen Hotels Website

"Booked a Hilton Hotel through Zen Hotels 6 weeks before visit, paid in full. Seven days before our stay they emailed to say they had cancelled the booking as I hadn't used a security check where you put in a code 1234. Alarm bells were ringing right then. At no time were we asked to carry out any extra security with them, they have not refunded the cancellation. We had to re book at great cost as the Hilton was now full. Hilton advised they had made the cancellation on that day. Please don't use this company they are known for scamming. "

2017-11-10

zenhotels.com is the best site

"The website enabled me to book a space for my family at a time that i thought it would not be possible. I highly applaud the constant contact and communication that the staff extended to me. During my stay, there was no major issue and i generally had a great experience."

Excellent service

"I have to come here to express my honest experience with zenhotels. I booked their hotel online and the room I was given was very convenient. Everything and anything I needed was there even before I asked. Highly recommended service. Thanks. "

Amazing Experience

"My work involves traveling and sometimes very stressful to know or start researching on which hotel offers the best deals, but since I came across ZenHotels.com, my stress has been really relieved and reduced, with a high-speed, quality customer service, I got what the hotel promised to offer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

2017-11-08

Simply the best online hotel booking ever.

"I was able to book a hotel with Zen hotels through their website. The website was so easy to use and the process was really fast. The hotel was really good and I really liked that. All complaints I had while booking my hotel was answered by Zen hotels, all issue was solved. I am glad I used Zen hotels. Great experience and Highly recommended."

2017-10-27

Amazing User Experience With Website

"Had a really amazing user experience with the Zenhotels website. Making reservation online was easy and smooth. Just a couple of clicks and hotel was booked. No hitch, no glitch, really happy.

Share ZenHotels.com's store rating

ZenHotels.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZenHotels.com is not a merchant member
ZenHotels.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!