zenhaven.com
Health
239 reviews

2018-06-19

Five Star Company and Service

"Extremely easy to order - Andrew made the experience flawless. Looking forward to receiving my bed and finally getting a good nights sleep!"

2018-06-18

Issue with buying the frame

"Added the twin size mattress and foundation, but after adding the frame, when proceeding to checkout, both the twin and full size frame were in the order for some reason. Had to remove frame from cart to remove both twin and full size frame from order."

2018-06-15

Helpful advice....easy to order.....great follow up to keep me informed about shipping.

"Up to this point, the process has been a pleasant one, and hassle free one. When I reflected back on my last visit to a mattress store, I found myself amazed at the difference between that and this. No sales person who who has their interest in mind only.....no waiting to get questions answered.....easy to get advice, order and schedule delivery. Every one of these dimensions is better than when i went to a mattress store."

2018-06-12

Top flight customer-centric experience

"Was so impressed with my first buying experience I am buying a second mattress now. Very impressive communication model where I am kept updated about my purchase constantly. I am asked first to confirm the accuracy of my order, then I know when it goes to manufacturing, when it ships, when to expect it delivered and on and on! Great job Zenhaven. You have totally earned my business!"

2018-06-06

Great customer service

"The salesperson I spoke with on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable, answering all of my questions to my satisfaction. "

2018-06-03

Superlative purchase - for every aspect of a completed sale.

"Only positives to report. Excellent communication, wonderful delivery service (to a place that is challenging to reach), and an amazingly comfortable mattress. Thanks for everything. You have got the process of selling a very personal product 'down'!"

2018-05-29

Great customer service

"I used the online instant chat to ask a few questions before purchasing and they were very helpful and answered my questions immediately. I also like that a representative called me the day after my purchase to review my order, make sure I didn’t have any additional questions, and to let me know that my products were in the manufacturing stage. I definitely will recommend this company to others. "

2018-05-02

great experience

"professional, knowledgeable,very nice and pleasant, answered all my questions plus a few i didn't realize i had"

2018-04-20

True Professionals

"First class treatment from initial questions to order placement. "

2018-04-17

Seamless buying experience!

"Customer service (Stephanie was mine) was excellent! Answers to questions were ready, complete and without hesitation. Couldn't have been more pleased!"

2018-04-15

So far mixed experience...update

"Sales reps very helpful.....not rushed, happy to answer questions.

Concerned now as received email with directions to prepare for bed delivery. Directions include removing bed frame, they will not attach headboard, etc. I explained at time of order that I am elderly with mobility limitations.....told no problem. I can not remove current mattress and frame.
Their email frustrated me as I can not do as they request.

So, sent email inquiry which returned due to your mailbox full.

Hopefully someone will clarify if delivery team will meet my needs for frame removal, lifting and bending. I can NOT meet the requirement in Lineal bed prep email. PLEASE advise or provide functioning email address.
UPDATE: call within few minutes of original post. Very helpful rep (Roger) discussed my concerns, issues resolved with great follow up.
Production complete within week of order....awaiting delivery.
pe

2018-04-11

Great customer service.

"Thus far in the process we are very pleased with the ease of ordering your product. Anxious for mattress to arrive!"

2018-04-05

Our new Latex Mattresses

"During my ordering process, the shopping cart was times out, before I noticed this, I received a phone call, and was able to finished the order via the phone. Very helpful. The conformation was received on my e mail, plus instructions, before our phone call finished.
Great service !!.

2018-04-03

Wonderful service!!!

"Appreciated the exceptional service provided. "

2018-03-31

Not Your Garden Variety...

"The customer service person really knew the products and was in no hurry. He answered all of my questions and although he is not a commissioned sales person, he gave me his direct telephone number in case I had more questions. This is the way online purchases should be done and it is not your garden variety telephone operator who can't or won't answer your questions"

Share Zenhaven's store rating

Zenhaven is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenhaven is a merchant member
Zenhaven participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.