Stores > Zenfolio.com
  • Zenfolio.com Zenfolio.com Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Zenfolio.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-15

Amazing Amazing Amazing

"It is so easy and clients love it!"

2018-01-15

Customer Service

"Customer service has been great so far, the interface of the whole site is practical, and I can't believe I'm getting all these features to start running my hobby like a business for this price. Less than squarespace but more practical for the up and coming photographer that doesn't want to hire a website designer to set-up their squarespace for selling prints and files."

2018-01-13

A great capture!

"A must for any pro looking to have an online presence."

2018-01-12

"A great experience with very helpful people to assist with all of your set-up questions and issues. "

2018-01-12

works for the non-computer person

"This has been a wonderful experience for me, the non- computer person. the videos and online chat, the one one one explanations have all made it possible and easy so far! Thank you, its been quite a confidence booster. "

2018-01-12

Karen deserves ALL the praise!

"I had just had my 1-on-1 meeting to finalize my website. I had a very detail oriented list of items I wanted to fix before I went live with my site. Karen answered every single question I had and helped me achieve all of my goals in creating the best possible site for my customers. She was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and I highly recommend her for any customer service related tasks and/or issues."

2018-01-11

Great

"I just buy the program to improve my organization and delivery to clients."

2018-01-11

awesome sauce

"great service, set up was easy for this dumb dumb. Great so far"

2018-01-10

Scam

"Without notice Zenfolio changed their policy of sending a notification before your account is billed. They also changed the policy on sending you a receipt after you've been billed. So unless you schedule a reminder for a year in advance you have no idea that you've been bill $165, even AFTER it's happened. It took looking at a bank statement to know I was billed.

When pressed about why they changed their policy and why they made no notification of the policy change they decided to just stop responding.

Since they were unwilling to give an answer I decided to cancel my account. But they've made that nearly impossible as well. From the dashboard there is no way to cancel your subscription. You instead have to look in their support forums to find a link to a contact form to submit a request to have your subscription cancelled. In 2018, none of these things should be happening on a modern platform that charges $165/yr.

They've purposefully made these changes to scam consumers, and when pushed to answer for their shady behavior they run and hide.

2018-01-10

AWESOME SAUCE

"So far my experience with Zenfolio has been 5 star quality. Great CS, very user friendly website, looks great."

2018-01-08

Excited New Member!!!

"The website looks fabulous and I'm excited that I was able to create myself using the templates provided!"

2018-01-05

"Chatting with Dennis made all the difference to me as I had immediate answers to all my questions."

2018-01-04

Life saving

"THE BEST!!!! Ive tried using other website hosts and by far this one is the most simple and user friendly and still gives a very professional look. I'm proud to choose you guys to host my photography business website. "

2018-01-02

"So excited to finally have a website!!! Thanks Zenfolio. "

2017-12-29

Well that was easy!

"So simple to set up, I can concentrate on photography (the bit I am good at) and you can do the web sales (which is the bit I can't!)"

Share Zenfolio.com's store rating

Zenfolio.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zenfolio.com is a merchant member
Zenfolio.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.