Days and Evenings - 7 Days a Week
    info@zebraorganics.com
    760-459-5177

2016-06-13

No complaints here!

"Got my order of Green Pastures Blue Ice in a timely fashion for a great price!"

2016-06-08

Best Customer Service Experience of my Life!

"There was a delay in the delivery of my order and when I reached out for support, I got a personal phone call from Randy! What really impressed me was the vulnerability and honesty he brought to our conversation. Where most might attempt to explain and excuse, he apologized for the delay AND shared his feelings as one human to another human. Way to go! Now, I am not only a loyal customer, I feel like part of the Zebra Organics family."

2016-06-07

delivered Quickly

"arrived very quickly, product as described. "

2016-05-31

Super Efficient!

"Thank you! You are amazing! Products are exactly what I ordered."

2016-05-27

"I was pleased with the quick delivery of my product. I will use Zebra Organics again in the future."

2016-05-25

Inventory not up to date

"The item I wanted was discontinued by the manufacturer and zebra organics didn't even know it, so I did not find out until a day later that it would never come in. They refunded the payment so that was good."

2016-05-25

Items haven't arrived

"Placed order a couple of weeks ago. Being just north of me in the same state. I would think I would be enjoying my pistachios and tasting the pistachio butter already. Not sure if this is just a one time fluke or this is how business is handled regularly. "

2016-05-24

Great sprouted walnut butter!!!!

"Read title -says it all
- a little pricey but worth it

2016-05-24

Great Customer Service!!

"Fantastic experience with customer service and quick shipping. I would use them again"

2016-05-20

"Great service. Thank you. "

2016-05-19

The Stripes is the Best!!

"I am in love with the Zebra!
I live in Alaska so shipping can be a problem with most places. Some items have free shipping and the shipping is so fast! I don't mind paying shipping on some items. I am so pleased I have been recommending Zebra Organics! A great place to find premier research labs.

2016-05-17

LifeSaver!

"My husband had been waiting for the availability of a product and in a last resort, I found Zebra Organics online. They were able to fulfill his order and did so in a very timely basis. Thank you!"

2016-05-15

Late to ship out

"They did not list on the website that they were out of the item and only after i ordered the item and I inquired as to when to expect the item did they phone back and email me back to let me know that they were out of the item and will ship out the following day. I requested for them to expedite shipping to make up for shipping out late but they did not reply to that email. "

2016-05-10

"The order was delivered quickly and as expected. Great experience"

2016-05-08

IMPRESSIVE

"This was my first order at the suggestion of a friend. I ordered the collagen with amino acids to help plump up my skin and was so surprised when it was delivered the very next day...Impressive. My friend already noticed a difference in just one week. I have been using it once a day but will now bump it up to twice. I like to start everything slowly. The 2nd thing that impressed me was the day I ordered it online I left a question in the memo box and I got a call 2 or 3 hours later from a very nice fellow who answered my question. I will definitely order from them again! Customer service is awesome!"

Share Zebra Organics's store rating

Zebra Organics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Zebra Organics is a merchant member
Zebra Organics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.