8AM-7PM M,T,TH,F 8AM-5PM Wednesday Closed Sat., Sun.
    800-624-8681

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-12-14

Service and Reliability

" Products I order are always in stock. Easy to order and great service with fast shipping! Return customer for over 3 years"

2016-08-29

easy find

"came to the site looking for battery converter found it fairly easy three or four clicks there it was i will be back soon spend more time viewing"

2015-08-11

"I was looking for a rechargeable battery for my Streamlight flashlight and could not find one locally. I called the manufacturer, who put me in touch with zbattery.com. I went to their website, found exactly the battery I needed, and ordered it at 10:09am on Monday. On Tuesday at 11:15am, the battery was delivered to my mailbox--exactly 25 hours and 6 minutes after placing my order! Lest you think that I paid an exorbitant price for s/h, the shipping cost via USPS Priority Mail was a very reasonable $5.30. I would love to order something else from zbattery.com, but unfortunately Streamlight flashlights and batteries are very well made and it may be another twenty years before I need another one. But I will definitely bookmark this website and come back when I need anything in this field."

2014-11-17

"great prices and service have been using them for years"

2014-09-10

"I needed a spring and lens for my old D cell Mag Lite. ordering was quick and easy, appreciated finding a company to easily locate old spare parts..."

2014-05-18

"Great service and quick delivery. This company ships the right
battery every time.

2011-10-18

"I am very impressed. It's always a little sketchy going with a new online vendor, especially one without any reviews on RR. However, throwing caution to the wind paid off. They had exactly what I needed, even the seemingly inconsequential (i.e. tiny) parts. The prices were right and the turnaround was very fast. I'll likely be placing another order with Zbattery before the end of the week."

2010-11-27

"Great products and price and shipping is very fast even when placing a late in the day order!!
Just place my order for all the Christmas gadgets today

2010-11-22

"The battery was awesome but they send the wrong connectors. However, they were prompt to correct their mistake."

2010-09-16

"These guys/gals really impressed me. I ordered some batteries late on a Friday afternoon, certainly after they were closed. They had them in the mail _early_ on Monday morning, and they showed up in my mailbox on the west coast on Wednesday morning via priority mail. They shipped *FAST*!

I ordered a few bulk batteries that came wrapped in bubble wrap. Probably overkill in packaging, but they certainly arrived safely.

The prices are quite competitive with everything else that I've seen. Highly recommended!

2010-03-18

"Placed an order for rechargeable AA batteries and a charger on a Saturday night. It was filled and shipped out early Monday morning. Received my order by Wednesday. It came with instruction on how to use and maintain batteries for best life.

I would recommend Zbattery.com to other shoppers.

2010-03-03

"The right battery, but the wrong connector. I provided a photograph of the connector I needed, and the customer service representative worked with me to identify the correct stock number. Well done, nice people!"

2010-02-17

"Ordered 13 HC1221W batteries. Arrived in good condition a week later, which is good. However, looking at the manufacturing date stamped on the bottom of the batteries, 2 of them were from April 2008 and the rest from April 2009. Hardly "fresh" batteries. One of the 2008 batteries was discharged down to about 4 volts (from 12 volts). Customer Service explained that the date stamped in the bottom of the battery container may not be the date when the battery was actually filled. According to the label on the side of the batteries they were all produced (filled) on 30 July 2009 which makes them about 6 months old. Probably OK."

2009-10-03

"Perfect transaction with Zbattery.com. Placed an order on 9/29/09, order was shipped on 9/30 and delivered to me on 10/2 via priority mail. Price of the batteries were very low and shipping was very low. Next time I need batteries this is where I will order them from. Ordered again on 1/8/12, shipped on 1/9/12, received on 1/10 via priority. Prices still very low, shipping was low. Excellent place to order from."

Helpful (1) Cool

2009-03-18

"Grade A+ super fastshipping. hard to find cordless phone batts, work fine"

Helpful (1) Cool