Product & services pricing 6.40/10
Customer service: 6.82/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.25/10
2018-04-05

Perfect for Buyers and Sellers

"I love the easy to use graphics and have created lovely things, some of which I have sold. The prices are fair because the quality of their products is excellent. If you have Zazzle Black shipping is free! As a buyer, if I don't create it myself I can find something perfect someone else has designed. A fun place to browse and buy!"

2018-04-04

JUST A DESIGNER AT ZAZZLE.COM...!

"A super Company to work for!"

2018-04-02

buying and selling a breeze

"i have been designing for and buying from zazzle for years and they are continually working to make every facet of their customer service better."

2018-03-23

Zazzle Black should be called Zazzle Black Eye

"Entered into "Zazzle Black" for $10, 4 years ago - auto-renewed this year (with no courtesy warning) and the DAY it renewed I requested the subscription be canceled and fee be refunded. They offered me the refund in a store credit. I haven't bought from them in over 4 years. I don't want a credit, thank you. With no warning on renewal and contacting them the day of the renewal/purchase, they should credit the charge."

2018-03-21

Postal fail

"Only after they made me create an account did they inform me they won't send items to post office boxes in Australia. Refused to explain why.
Everyone else - Etsy, Redbubble, Amazon - can... what is Zazzle's problem?

2018-03-20

Great customer service

"My first original order fell out of the box, I guess the package was mis handled in transit, however Sam in customer service sent me a new replacement within a week. Thank you so much Sam! Very happy with my order. Will order again for a future event. "

2018-03-19

Great products and I got exactly what I ordered!

"I created a beer mug, so I ordered one for myself. They shipped it to me in a little over a week. It's great - I love it!"

2018-03-17

Couldn't have been more pleased.

"I was looking for a birthday gift for my boss who loves dragonflies, I typed dragonfly products into my search engine and Zazzle popped up with a bunch of other companies, the reason that I chose Zazzle is @ Christmastime for our work party my boss (the same one I was purchasing the gift for) had these place holders & name cards which I found to be adorable, when I asked her where she found them she told me about Zazzle so when I saw your company's name pop up I opened it to see what you offered. I had no intentions of buying a case for her IPhone but when I saw the dragon fly one I just knew that she would love it and guess what she did. My self & my boss are very happy with my purchase."

2018-03-14

incredibley bad customer support

"1) online purchase history is no longer accesible
2) reported problem, but it still is not addressed
3) took 3 emails to even get a response from support
4) the order tracking number finally provided by the support turn out to be INVALID

I still don't know what happened to my order, and contacting support has not helped at all.

didn't used have this kind of problem, but I am HIGHLY disappointed by Zazzle.

won't recommend.

2018-03-11

Cheap products...will not give a refund..only store credit.

"Terrible....cheap products "

2018-03-11

Great products, awesome service...but NO ENVELOPES IN STOCK??

"I love Zazzle. I love the quality of their products, fast shipping, courteous staff...but can anyone explain how such a huge company just *runs out* of envelopes??
I recently ordered a batch of gorgeous customized wedding invitations; they arrived on time, looking perfect. Now I needed matching custom envelopes (printed return address, matching decorative touches, colored paper)...I placed an order, and a couple weeks later, got an email that it was ready to ship.
Imagine my shock and frustration to find out in the next email that no, it wasn't shipping, it was CANCELLED.
Imagine my aggravation to discover that Zazzle--a sizeable company, not a fly-by-night Mom & Pop outfit running out of someone's garage in East Overshoe--had NO ENVELOPES IN STOCK.
Zilch. Zero. Nada.
The customer service folks I talked to were very kind and sympathetic, but they had no power to offer me anything; not even a timetable for when the entire company *might* have colored envelopes back in stock--and this is the second time in about 8 months that this issue has arisen, so shouldn't they be looking into a better way to handle supply and demand?
Come on, Zazzle, fix this! I'm a stressed-out bride, and I have to avoid banging my head on walls unnecessarily. Of course I could shop elsewhere--but I don't WANT to move my business to VistaPrint, I want to stay a Zazzle customer!
Get this envelope shortage dealt with, please!!

2018-03-10

Wedding Programs

"Items shipped on time and product was great quality. I was able to customize everything to my exact liking and customer service was excellent. "

2018-03-08

Im soooooo Happy

"Well this was my first time with zazzle. I must say I am pleased with everything. Thank you "

2018-03-08

Quality Products

"Have been very satisfied with both of my Zazzle purchases so far. I’ve ordered customized binders, stamps, and address labels, which have all turned out great. I highly recommend checking out their great selection of stamps—Very cute! No issues with quality and shipping time has seemed appropriate given the customization aspect. "

2018-03-07

Dog heaven!

"If you love dogs, Zazzle is the site for you. Everything you can imagine, from greeting cards to address labels to wrapping paper is available in specific breeds. Love everything I've purchased here -- get lots of great reactions, like "Where did you ever find this?""

Share Zazzle's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!